Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked between both the younger students, suddenly feeling very, very out of place. She hadn't done anything but try to be supportive, but it was clear she had done even that wrong. The seventh year tried to swallow the lump that was slowly forming in her throat. It wasn't until Jacob mentioned NEWTs that she was able to figure out what she felt. She felt pity. It seemed like Jacob was only talking to her because she was still lurking about. "Um.. no, NEWTs aren't so bad. The teachers aren't as into us about studying because we're all seventeen and stuff, so... it's not... um..." She scratched awkwardly at her arm, trying to think of any way possible to just leave. It felt wrong, in a way, to leave Jacob while he was so upset, but she felt that her being there would just make everything worse. "Um... I'm... going to leave so you two can talk... um... good luck this season, I guess."

Without another word, Remy stood and walked off, not returning to her seat by David, Leo, Chloe, and Amanda either. Instead, she walked to the very top row of the stands and sat alone, putting her head in her hands. Well, she had at least established that she was the problem. "Just one more year. This is it. Next year, you'll not have to deal with anyone. You can go live as a hermit if you so choose." She rubbed her temples, then just leaned back and closed her eyes. She would return to reality if someone needed her, of if the game began. Other than that, she didn't intend to notice a single thing.

{OoC:}
User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Aedan shuffled into an empty row in the stands. He had convinced Ciaran and Siobhan to make a family outing, to Watch Jarlath's first quidditch match of the year. Of course this meant bringing along the kids, He smiled as he saw the teams on the ground. "Looks like we made it just in time." he said as he sat down. He smiled at the group he was with. Let's see how Jarlath handles my broom. he thought as he looked down at the game. Waving a Hufflepuff flag in the air. What could he say, he may have graduated a long time ago, but House Pride still existed in the man.

Smiling he waited for the match to start as the remainder of the family took their seats. "So kids, your first real quidditch match. Are you excited?" he asked. "You know, Siobhan and Ciaran played Keeper just like Jarlath is in this game. And I used to play Chaser." he said as he smiled widely.

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty
Maiya Kajuji
Brianna_Locke
Xistund
Living Lately
Miss GryffindorK
Diamond Wales

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Amanda kept her glare on Remy as the Gryffindor spoke. If she was going to play a poker face, so was the Slytherin. I doubt it, nobody knows my secrets, she told herself, blue eyes piercing Remy's golden ones. The blonde kept her secrets extremely kept away from anyone who wasn't her, her sister, or Eretria. Hell, even Kaitlyn didn't know everything about her. Granted the two didn't exchange too many words throughout the year unless the seventh year visited her at work in Hogsmeade. "Yeah, whatever, Bleiddiaid," she muttered as Remy walked away. At that moment, one of the three younglings who were with the ex captain spoke up. Piercing blue eyes locked on David. "Might I suggest you shut up and walk away before I make you?" she snapped. What made this boy think he could just butt in on Amanda and Remy's feud? This was between them, not the three of them or anyone else who decided it was their place to join in on the fun. At that moment, a first year Gryffindor boy joined the lot, so Amanda didn't wait for anyone to leave. Instead, she walked away to sit elsewhere. Gryffindors are annoying as hell, she thought; however, the girl found most of the students annoying as hell. Most Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and even some Slytherins.

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Caty sat on Aedan's lap, looking all sorts of wide eyed and excited. "Dada, whish one is Jarwath?" It was really hard to see from way up here! They looked like little dollies on the grass! She tried to sit up higher to see, but didn't get much help that way. "Wassa Keeper do?" She looked between Aedan and Ciaran, waiting for someone to explain everything. She was excited even though she had no clue why. She just knew she got to be a cheerleader.

{Wearing}
Sir Spazalots
Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty
Maiya Kajuji
Brianna_Locke
Xistund
Living Lately
Diamond Wales
]

{OoC: #00C5CD}

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:23 pm
User Image
Siobhan is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely at The Quidditch Gamespace
CURRENTLY // in mourning // single[/colorspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Familyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is so exciting, getting to see my baby play!' spacespac
'Now says, says I, to a passerby,
Who's the maid with the sun-colored hair?
He smiles at me, and with pride says he...'

═════════════════════════════════

Siobhan was ecstatic to be back on Hogwarts grounds, and doubly excited to be back in the Quidditch stands... partially because Quidditch had been one of her favorite things back when she'd been at school (both playing and watching) and partially because her son was playing. She stood, tall and proud, waving a Hufflepuff banner enthusiastically. It felt a bit odd to be cheering for the badgers, since she'd been a Gryffindor in school and was used to cheering for them, but she was proud that her son had made his house team. And proud of his house, of course. After all, she couldn't expect all her kids to be Gryffindors... she'd been a wild card in her own family, after all. Most of them were Hufflepuffs, too. Ah, well. At least yellow went well with her favorite color. And gold was almost a yellow, after all!

She chuckled as Caty began questioning her fathers about how Quidditch worked. She would answer, but given that the child had specifically asked 'Dada,' she'd stay out of it. She had a son to watch, after all. She thought she could see a familiar head of blonde, unruly hair on the field, but it was difficult to be sure.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'That's the gem of all Ireland's crown.
                                                          Sweet Rosie McCann, from the banks of the Bann,
                                                          She's the Star of the County Down.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

Xistund

Living Lately

Maiya Kajuji

Brianna_Locke

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer entered the stands, looking for the furthest place he could from Slytherins. He adjusted the scarf he'd 'borrowed' from another student, making sure that it was secure around his throat. Spying a few people sitting, he made his way over, sitting a couple of rows back. Well, he wanted a good vantage point, plus, he figured it would get him away from causing trouble. Settling down, he threw his hands behind his head and waited for the game to start. After all, he hadn't been to many, and since this really didn't offend him, he wanted to see how it went. Besides, it was all based on magic. Maybe he could find a way to incorporate it into his act.

-------------------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
10 Years Old
Former Orphan
Future Wizard

Kenny was a bit board already. He thoght the idea of flying was neat and all, He was a comic book fan but he had yet to see why this game was so cool. He snuck off and decided to try and get souvenir for the trip at least. This was his cousin's big game he wanted to remember it. He went over to where the people in blue where so not to get his family in troble if he got caught. Though he's yet to be caught. He moved behind one boy and tried to carefully pick his pockets for anything good.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 am
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer was getting bored. He was waiting for Gypsy to get there so they could both be sitting together when he felt a hand go inside his pocket. Blinking, he reached down and grabbed the hand before he took a good look behind him. His blue eyes blinked. Well now, this was unexpected. His mouth dropped as he let go of the hand, and without warning, hugged the boy. "Garden, wha' ya doin' here? I though' ya were back a' th' orphanage. Ya ge' adpoted ou' or som'thin?" He honestly couldn't believe it. He hadn't seen Kenny in a year, and now his brother was here at Hogwarts? Deciding to throw caution to the wind, he eyed his brother's clothes. Well, if he was supporting Ravenclaw, might as well have him dressed in Ravenclaw colors, right? Might get him in less trouble if he was picking pockets. Concentrating, he waved his hand, and Kenny's scarf turned bronze and blue. "Don' wantcha ta ge' in trouble fer somethin' so migh' as well pu' ya in some stuff ta help ya blend in. What'cha doin here in Hogwarts, anyway?"

State: Waiting
OOC: ...

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking like a Traitor at the Gamespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why does the fact that I'm cheering for the badgers amuse me so much?' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy joined Jer in the stands with a wide smile, her jacket open to reveal the decidedly not-blue wardrobe she'd chosen for the day. Normally, the girl wearing yellow and black meant nothing, except that she had Batman on the brain. But, today, it'd been a cleverly selected outfit... because even though her house was playing, she was cheering for the 'Puffs. No real reason; she just thought it'd be funny. Especially since Jer was cheering for her house team. She'd ignored all the blues and pinks in her wardrobe specifically so she would be wearing the rival team's colors... and even had a Hufflepuff Pennet to wave. Even her normally pink and blue locks were a bright golden hue. She offered Jer a smile as she sat next to him, noticing his blue duds. No one would probably notice, or care, but it was still funny to her. She draped an arm over Jer's shoulder, her eyes twinkling mischievously. "Aw, our first Quidditch game. Unless you went to one last year. I didn't." She noticed his scarf, and frowned. It was a Ravenclaw scarf, no big deal, except... "Jer... is that mine?" Her eyes flashed as she scowled at him. When had he nicked her scarf? She'd noticed it was missing but hadn't really thought about it, figuring she'd just left it somewhere. But she was almost a hundred percent certain that her best friend had it presently around his neck. She shoved him a bit. "You twit, it is mine!" Her tone said she was annoyed, but her eyes said otherwise. Plus, she was struggling to keep the scowl up. After a moment, she caved, and burst into small giggles. "You coulda just asked, you know." She chuckled, nudging him with her shoulder. She'd very specifically seated him on her left side, because her right shoulder still smarted just a bit. She reached and rubbed it absent-mindedly. Being in the cool air was making it a bit sore.

She glanced at the boy Jer was talking to. He looked younger than them, not by much, but enough that she wasn't sure he was old enough to go to school yet. But, there was a group sitting nearby that looked to be made up of a bunch of little kids and a few adults, so maybe he was someone's family, visiting? She blinked. The two seemed to know each other... when he mentioned an orphanage and getting adopted, she blinked again. Was Jer an orphan? She hadn't known that. She watched as he turned the boy's scarf so that it was Ravenclaw colors. When he confirmed that he was here with the family seated nearby, she smiled.
                                                          "Erm, hi, I'm Gypsy, Jer's friend." She sat there a bit awkwardly. The two were acting like they hadn't seen each other in forever, so they probably had some catching up to do... she wondered if maybe she should go sit somewhere else and leave them to it, but she didn't see any of her other friends here. She sighed a bit. Ah, well.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 am
User Image
10 Years Old
Former Orphan
Future Wizard

Kenneth went from fear to a happy surprise he had been caught but it was by one of the people who taught him how to steal in the first place so it was ok. "Jeremy!?!" he hugged his elder brother. Well he did not know if they where brothers still. "I got adopted but two wizards me and a few others. Jer I made grass grow inside. It was so cool it was like your magic shows!" He looked at his scarf that turned bronze and blue. "wow kool! so this school really helped you with your magic!" When he asked about why he was at Hogwarts he said "My new cousin is playing for his first real game. My family went to cheer him on. I think he blocks the goal like in hockey?"

Kenny looked at the girl with the batman shirt his eyes went wide. "Hi I'm Kenneth. You like batman?!?! Is there a comic store in that magic ally place?! I had not read any comic's since I got adopted." He was exited to have someone talk about comic's with. His siblings where both liked reading but there books where fairy tails and other boring things.

Xistund

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:55 am
User Image
User Image

▷Former Hufflepuff▷Muggleborn▷Married to Aedan Lowery▷Sticky Wicket Owner and Chef

→Ciaran was happy to take the family out to cheer for his nephew, especially since he'll be riding his husband's broomstick-coughdeathstickcoughcough-and because he was sure the kids would be happy to get out the house once in a while. He waved his Hufflepuff flag proudly like the others feeling nostalgic of his first days playing keeper for the team...and of course the insanely hot Quidditch captain but that's another story for another time. When Caty asked what exactly a keeper did he grinned and tried to think of a simple answer. "A keeper is someone that protects the goal and the chasers are the one who try to score. It's a bit like football only in the air." the Irishman explained simply. Ciaran had also noticed that their oldest had slipped off somewhere but eyed him with a few older students. Taking in his happy air and smiling face he had to think that maybe these were friends from his orphanage and allowed him to have his fun. For now.←

Candy says I hate the quiet places
that cause the smallest taste of what will be
Candy says I hate the big decisions
that cause endless revisions in my mind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
q u i d d i t c h s t a n d b✖
g i r l i d o n ' t k n o w ✖
p u r p l e
f r i e n d l y ✖
s i n g l e ✖

Twirling the tassels of his raccoon hat, the young blonde Hufflepuff looked around for somewhere to sit. He was in the opposing house, but he didn't really care much for rivalry and this stand was spacier. Besides, he wasn't wearing anything really Hufflepuff at the moment- - - aside from his hair, but that was inborn and thus could do nothing about that. Looking around, he spotted an older girl sitting on her own near the top of the stands. Making his way up the wooden benches, the blonde took a seat next to her, a smile on his face as he greeted her. She looked nice enough, anyhow, and he did like meeting new people.

"Hello!"

Rawwry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin looked up when she was addressed. It was a younger boy in...purple? Hogwarts hadn't added another house, had it? She could have slapped herself for even thinking that thought. "Hello! I'm Caitlin, and you are?" She replied with a smile.

ooc: short post is short. o3o

User Image

Greycast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:06 am

i m p r e s s s u r p r i s e b e d a z z l e m e - - -
q u i d d i t c h s t a n d b✖
g i r l i d o n ' t k n o w ✖
p u r p l e
f r i e n d l y ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"I'm Del," the blonde answered, happy he had gotten a response. "Why are you on your own today?" Del asked, bringing his knees up to his chin, propping his feet on the bench. "Most of the older students I see have their own little clique," the blonde said, pushing his glasses into his hair. "It looked lonely."

Rawwry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 am
User Image
User Image
Single ♡ Halfblood ♡ Slytherin ♡ Fourth Year ♡ Orphan

❝Oh! We're gonna let it show! We're gonna just let go of everything,
Holding back our dreams, and try, to make it come alive!
C'mon let it shine so they can see, we were meant to be somebody!❞

User Image
Aubrey climbed the stairs of the stands. She had come to support Cain and Hufflepuff. "I really look bad in yellow..." She mumbled to herself before adjusting her hat. Bree looked around for someone to sit with and saw Jer talking to someone else. Someone familiar. Her green eyes widened, "Kenny!"
User Image
❝Somehow... Someday... Someway... Somebody!❞

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games