Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
What's your Dream Item? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAMS
  1+
View Results

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:51 pm
my dream item is underground sound. Please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 pm

ΦΦΦΦΦΦ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••ΦΦΦΦΦΦ
User Image
questing omfg hat heart for my avi
ΦΦΦΦΦΦ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••ΦΦΦΦΦΦ

Lucio Vespa

Man-Lover

Krees

Premium Fatcat

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm
sweatdrop well i want lusty but never could get the money for it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:55 pm
L33T Gamer , i'm a huge video games fan and when i don't season theme my avis i usually do video game character, like link from legend of zelda(even if i"m a girl) and final fantasy charaters  

addicted2punk

8,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:56 pm
Steamgear Desperado heart heart heart
I just love its items and I love its colors, it's full of…..

AWESOMEOSITY  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:01 pm
Lover's Anarchy heart

qtnom

Feeder

iMelancholy Dream

7,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
---------------------------------------------------

Mel says: My Dream item is Ballad Punk. Oh mah Gawd D:

---------------------------------------------------

Usurper's Lament  

Engineer Sama

Shirtless Gaian

Engineer Sama

Shirtless Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:03 pm
just a Usurper's Lament biggrin "praying"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:04 pm
My dream is Cerynitian's Blessing for the eyes.

It is the one thing that will complete my Dream Avatar.

It will enable me to see at last!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

Mystique Phoenix07

Magnetic Seeker

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:04 pm
I'd say it's Compass of Seidh...any generation tis fine. If it's too expensive and takes away from others' dream items, some other black and white (and/or red) item is cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 pm
NINJA HEAD BAND biggrin  

S u p e r M i G G Y o_O

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

snaiIs

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:10 pm
Hello, my name is Betsy. I just recently joined this guild. heart

Being on subject, my dream item is white swan. I am hoping to get it either through saving, or however else. wink Wish me luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 pm
Hmm.... My dream item? Well, as geeky it sounds, it's actually what many consider as a cosplay item, the Keytarblade sweatdrop . As a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, one of the first things I looked up on the Marketplace after discovering that there was a place called the Marketplace, was "key blade". I saw the Keytarblade and immediately put it on my wishlist, wanting it not only for the fact that it was based off of a Keyblade but also because it had to do with music (I know how to play music so I have a bit of a soft spot for it) whee . Later on, after I had a sense of Gaia gold and how it works, I looked at it again and looked at the price. While it was only 500-600k at the time, I was still shocked (I had yet to get even close to having 100k at any one time back then) and put it off my wishlist thinking that I would never be able to get it emo .

Now, though, it's back on my wishlist (after having reached close to 1mil, curse you inflation scream ) thanks to tektek.org, which got me to make my dream avi 3nodding . Somehow, the Keytarblade ended up on my dream avi and I couldn't think of anything else to replace it sweatdrop . I want some kind of key-shaped object on my character's back and the only other suitable-looking object is the keyblade in Anesidras's Woe, which isn't able to go on the back and doesn't have anything music-related about it. As petty as it sounds, my soft spot for music also made me want to have a tinge of music on my avatar, even if it didn't really match with the main theme.

Not to mention, now that I'm thinking about eventually trying to get the Keytarblade again, I really don't want to get rid of it. I've even tried working up towards it once, only to decide at around 300k that it was probably better to get some of the cheaper items before they inflated in price as well. Sure, I know that the Keytarblade will probably be the last item that I'll try to get, and that by the time I can focus on it, it could have well inflated to twice its price. Still, it's hard to let go of a dream the first time, even harder to let go of it the second sweatdrop .

Well, I guess that's the story of my dream item 3nodding . Yes, I know that it wasn't really asked for, but I figured that I might as well flesh out my post a bit if I was going to post in this thread sweatdrop .

EDIT- Woah, never mind about the keytarblade being close to 1 mil eek . Somehow, it dropped to 700k burning_eyes . Yay blaugh ! Except for the fact, of course, that 700k is still a lot sweatdrop .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

kagome339

3,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 pm
My dream item is Fremere's Guard 7th Gen. eek 4laugh xp 3nodding heart heart lol  
Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games