Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi had nodded off slightly after the two shinobi left. Fortunately, the knock was loud enough to wake him. "Urgh...come in." He said, groggily rubbing his eyes to get the "eye boogers" out. "Oh, whoops. I forgot to snap." With that said, he snapped his fingers and signaled the ANBU to open up the door.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

▂▃▅▆█ Ryoichi Kaguya █▆▅▃▂
-Genin-

Ryoichi entered the kage's office soon after Matsu. He approached him from the left and stopped as the door to the kage's office had opened. Ryo wanted Matsu to enter the office first knowing that he was of higher rank and with the title came the respect. He stood, waiting for Matsu to take the first step.

Chakra Pool: 270/270

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

The doors to the Yukikage's office opened, revealing a very relaxed Kage at his desk. ANBU had gotten the door for him and apparently the Yukikage saved no commodity. "Good Morning, Yukikage!" Matsu entered with a smile on his face. He bowed shortly and stopped a few feet before the Kage's desk. "I hope I'm not disturbing you, sir. We've come for a mission." Matsu said, glancing at one of the ANBU shinobi that kept the Yukikage guarded.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Good morning, Matsu. Is that boy with you?" Tsukuyomi pointed toward the boy at the door. "If so, then feel free to take on any mission below A rank, unless you believe that he's strong. Then I'll allow you to take a mission that's A rank or below." After he was done pointing at the boy, he pointed over to the mission board to the side of him. "That has all of the missions above C. If you want a C rank or below, the board is outside."

iOath

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

"Yes, This is Ryoichi. He has been a pupil of mine for the last year or so." Matsu replied, introducing the Genin. "He might not be so adversely skilled but his mind and body are strong." Matsu was showed a mission board next to the Yukikage. It held high ranking missions and one in particular interested him. "I know we are able to handle one of the A ranked missions, and so I'd like to choose the fifth one down: Identifying the Organization." Matsu decided. He knew of talk of a secret group forming up and the rumors were that their activity had been seen in Kumogakure. Matsu only hoped that the Yukikage would grant him the mission of simple information gathering.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

-Genin-

As the Yukikage pointed at Ryoichi, he bowed to show his respect. After hearing Matsu introduce him, he stood straight again. He then listened to the mission that Matsu had chosen. Ryo tried to think of any information he might've heard about a secret organization but he knew nothing of the matter. But, apparently Matsu had heard enough to get interested. So Ryoichi stood in wait for approval from the Yukikage.

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Hm..." Tsukuyomi turned to the mission board and read the description for 'Identifying the Organization'. "Well, if you think that there's an organization to be spied on, then sure. Just make sure that it's an organization and not something else."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu bowed to the Yukikage in agreement and submission. "Of course, Yukikage. As always, it will be done discreetly." Matsu then rose up again. It was then that he remembered something he was going to ask his Kage. "One more thing, if I may." Matsu began. "I have been unable to find Jounin Rikuto. I wanted to know if she had been sent on her mission?" Matsu hoped that she hadn't, he had still to really talk to her.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi frowned, as he was unsure of what to say. I'm actually not too sure about what happened to Riku. I don't think I should tell him that tough, cause that wouldn't look too good... He simply sat there for a while, causing an awkward silence. "Well...I told her to go on it." He said eventually. "I haven't checked the ANBU reports lately, so I don't know if she departed yet."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu nodded thoughtfully as he thought about what Rikuto could be up to. Moving on, Matsu spoke again. "One last thing, sir." He began as he glanced over to Ryoichi. "The Chunnin Exams swill be starting soon. I would like to ask permission for my Genin to enter the Exams." Matsu knew that Ryoichi would do well but he also knew that they had to complete their mission before the Exams start.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Sure." Tsukuyomi simply said. "If you think your genin is up for the challenge, then I have no problem with it. Just make sure he doesn't die or anything like that. We don't have a lot of genin, so we can't afford to lose any."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Zain Hakemoto
Advising Samurai ▪ Snow Monk ▪ Crazy waves ▪ Quick winds

[ My blades are ment to show beauty, not bloodshed ]

The window propped it's self open, letting in the rush of cold air to a warm room, Zain jumped through and landed, the window closing. His robe settled to covered his lower body once again and he smiled to the three. "Honey, I'm home~!" He blew a kiss to the Yukikage shorty and set the scroll with the treaty on his desk. "Konoha accepted the treaty, everything that was announced in the meeting is in the scroll and...some of the ANBU at the gates have been gossiping ehe...they say a certain female has gone missing in action..." He kept his smile, folding his hands into his sleeves together.

[ Serenity and patient is key to doing such. ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 am
User Image

-Genin-

Ryoichi was excited to hear the new although he didn't show it. He had wondered why Matsu had just elected him to go but Ryoichi was sure it was for a good reason. He stood quietly as to not disturb the conversation between the kage and Matsu but it seems he didn't have to wait long for someone to do so. A treaty...with Konoha? Ryoichi thought to himself. Such a great nation and Ryoichi finally had a chance to visit them. It seemed that this day was turning out better than he had anticipated. He stood impatiently now, waiting for the others to finish their conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

"Yes, sir. I'll be sure to..." Matsu said as he began to bow when someone came through the doors, loudly. It was the Monk, who had gone off on business. He spoke of there being a treaty between the Leaf and their own village. That was great news but Matsu didn't know much about them. Suddenly, a memory of a muddy field made Matsu stare onto the floor.Where have I been? He looked up to Zain and also remembered that he had not been able to give out the scroll to the Monk's pupil.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Here comes the headache... Tsukuyomi groaned as the monk appeared and began to talk. He barely paid attention, but noticed a scroll in his hand. So, being the inquisitive person he was, he took it and opened it up. Oh. Konoha accepted the treaty, huh? That's nice. Closing the scroll, he continued to almost completely ignore Zain...until he mentioned someone going MIA. "Do you know anything about it?"

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games