Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade
What am I doing? Hogsmeade visit with Ari.
What am I thinking? Did she forget my birthday?

While Katrina was excited for today, her excited was dampened. See, today was also her birthday, but so far, Ariana hadn't even said a Happy Birthday. Kat sighed lightly though, since she was used to things like this. Her birth parents always forgot her birthday, so she was used to this. Holding Ariana's hand, they walked into the village together.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana's fingers were interlaced with Katrina's as they walked through Hogsmeade together. She couldn't help but giggle when she realized her trick had worked. Katrina fell for it! She thought the redhead actually forgot her birthday! After almost four years of friendship and almost two years of going out, Ariana could never forget her girlfriend's birthday. The fifteenth of April was implanted in the girl's brain. After a moment, the bubbly seeker looked up at Katrina. "Happy birthday!" she exclaimed, unable to hold it in anymore. The trick had actually worked!

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade
What am I thinking? Did she forget my birthday?

Katrina shrieked and play slapped her girlfriend's shoulder. "Oh you big meanie! I knew you wouldn't forget!" She hugged Ariana and kissed her softly on the lips. The smile that was plastered on her face wouldn't abate for a while. "So, sweetheart, where do you want to go? My treat,"

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled as she walked into Hogsmeade, excited for the fresh air and sunshine. Her heels clicked on the pavement, adding nearly four inches to her height. She waved at Kat and Ari, two of her friends. "Hey girls!" she called, skipping over to them. Sam was right beside her, but she had to go see Katrina! It was urgent! She grinned, her hands holding Kat's birthday gift behind her back. She smiled hugely when she made it to them. "Happy Birthday!" she said, giggling a bit as she held out the gift.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid, Ariana Hawthorne and Katrina Radcliffe
Doing: Visit time.

Sam followed behind his girlfriend as she ran up to give Katrina the flowers. Smiling at one of his best friends, Sam handed Kat a small box. Inside was a pretty sapphire necklace. "Happy birthday Kat," he said with a smile. Then he pulled Remy into his arms and kissed her.

Out Of Cookies: ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Ariana screamed when Katrina hit her shoulder. "That hurt!" she yelled with a frown; however, that was also a joke. After Katrina reacted to this fake reaction, Ariana giggled again. "Just kidding!" she exclaimed with a big smile on her face. The redhead hugged her girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. "No, I'm paying! Let's eat at the Three Broom-" she began to speak, but she was cut off by a voice in the slight distance. Her hair spun around her face as she turned her head to look at Remy and Sam. "Hi!" she yelled with a wave. She smiled as she watched them give her girlfriend presents, then kiss each other. "You're so cute!" she said cheerfully before turning back to Katrina. "Oh, I almost forgot!" The girl reached into her bag and pulled out a box of chocolates. "This is for you!"

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade
What am I thinking? ........

She made a face at Ariana when she said that her play slap hurt. Then suddenly, Remy and Sam appeared. Remy presented her with gorgeous rainbow flowers, then Sam with a sapphire necklace. And finally, Ariana produced a box of chocolates, all for her. The last time Katrina received anything for her birthday, she was four years old. She was so stunned into silence that she couldn't even formulate the thought that Sam and Remy were kissing. Before she knew it, she was crying. Not out of sadness, but joy. She hugged her gifts to her, then pulled all three into a big hug. Still sobbing, Katrina choked out, "I love you guys..." She kissed Ariana on the lips, then Sam and Remy on the cheek. "You're the best friends ever," she said, still sobbing.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ didn't know whether to giggle or pat Kat on the head when she started crying. When Kat kissed her cheeks, Remy blushed. "Aww Kat! I love you too!" she cooed, hugging her friend. She lightly rubbed her back, then wiped away her tears. "Nah. We're just normal compared to the sweetest girl ever!" She kissed Kat playfully on the nose before letting go of her arms. She grinned brightly in sheer joy.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

When she started crying, Sam thought they did something wrong, but then she was hugging their gifts and them. When Kat kissed his cheek, he smirked. Remy smiled and said exactly what Sam was thinking. He nodded and said, "Yeah Kat. Rem's right. You're the nicest person I know." Then he drew Remy into his arms and kissed her, nuzzling against her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 pm
User Image

Ariana wrapped her arms around Katrina's back as Sam and Remy were pulled into the hug. "We love you, too," she said softly and kissed her girlfriend on the lips. When Katrina began to cry, Ariana wiped her tears away with the palm of her hand. "Don't cry, baby." When Kat's cheeks were dry, the redhead turned to face her other friends. "Wanna come to the Three Broomsticks with us?" she asked, inviting Sam and Remy to join them for lunch.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade
What am I doing? Hogsmeade visit with Ari, Sam and Remy.
What am I thinking? I love my friends! <3

Katrina smiled when Ariana wiped away her tears and nuzzled against her girlfriend. This time, she noticed when Sam and Remy kissed. "You two! You're together finally!" Kat said and playfully smacked Sam's shoulder. Then she hugged Remy. "I'm so happy for you two!" When Ariana suggested they come to the Three Broomsticks with them, Kat lit up! "You have to! Oh please! For my birthday! It can be a double date!" Katrina bounced up and down, her pig tails bouncing as well.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ kissed Sam happily, then blushed at her friend's notice of it. "Yea..." she mumbled, looking at her feet in a very shy moment. naught but a second later, Kat was asking her on a date.... with Sam.... She turned a bit redder, then mumbled. "Sure thing Sweetie..." Why was she embarrassed? She finally had Sam to herself, they were dating, so why was it weird that others knew? Was she so used to it being a secret, forbidden romance, she couldn't process it being okay to be seen together? She didn't look up from the ground, looking oddly childish and shy, like away from their parents for the first time.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:01 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sam smiled when Katrina commented on him and Remy dating and glanced at her. Remy was so adorable. He tipped her head up and kissed her softly on the lips. "Thanks Katrina, we'd love to," he said, drawing Remy into his arms.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

Ariana giggled when Katrina smacked Sam in the shoulder playfully. "Yeah!" she exclaimed, agreeing that it could be a double date if Sam and Remy came. The redhead smiled widely when they agreed to join the girls for a birthday date at the Three Broomsticks. "Wow, you two are finally together," she said quietly, still somewhat surprised. She always thought the two of them would be better off together than Caitlin and Sam, but after he asked the third year out instead, Ariana thought he and Remy would never go out.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade
What am I doing? Hogsmeade visit with Ari, Sam and Remy.
What am I thinking? I love my friends! <3

She clapped, still bouncing, when Remy, then Sam said yes to coming with them. "Yay! I'm so happy! This is the best birthday ever!" Katrina looped her arm through Ariana's and rested her head against her girlfriend's shoulder. "Let's head to the Three Broomsticks!"

Out of Character {Exit to The Three Broomsticks.}

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games