Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 pm
((Bye! hav fun and cant wait!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:28 pm
((Have fun Kiki-kun!!! ^_^ ))  

KitsuSoraAya

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm
(( I'm back :3 Let the roleplay be put back on track~))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 am
((yay~ ok let's see where we were...ah! I posted last so it's anyone's game))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm
((Sorry for the long wait. I've had a few social things that needed to be done. *la sigh* But be ready for the story to take some awesome turns~))

Noah smiled up at Tobias, “I like it when Mama plays, but I don’t wanna learn. It seems real boring,” said the young boy up at his father figure. His ears twitched with the sounds of the keys, and his tail moved with each key pressed down.

The boy actually had no patience, unlike his mother. He was a very impulsive child. So learning any sort of musical instrument would be impossible for his personality. Arc knew that, but she would always encourage any form of learning. Noah liked books, but that’s really the only thing she could get him to sit down and do.

Cat was surprised that the piano was working so well with all it’s years of dust collecting. And Arc played beautifully. Which made her wonder what talents she was hiding. From what she could tell; Tobias seemed surprised at how knowledgeable Arc was with the inner sanctity of the labs they were made in. Perhaps she’d been playing dumb for years. But for what reason she couldn’t help but wonder…

When the dig of the oven sounded, Cat perked up. “Dinners ready!” she said, turning on a heel and running to get the food ready.

Arc slowly rose from piano bench, her bones still popping, but not as pronounced as before. A good thing about being created by Alchemy; healing was no big deal. Her bones were mostly healed, her arm no longer needed the sling, and she was sure her open wounds had healed over during her nap. She was just really, really achy and stiff.

“Well, I think we all deserve some food after today, “she smiled at everyone.

Doll slide from the couch and started to walk to the dinning hall, “I want to sit at the front of the table…” she said. She’d always wanted to sit at a table, rather then the benches they used to have.

When she entered the hall, she could see that the chairs were covered with a warm red velvet material. All made from fine wood, as well as the large table itself. A small smile perked up on her face. She skipped(unknowingly) to the front of the table and sat. Her head just barely peeked over the table as she looked at the spread before her.

Arc laughed, “It seems Doll has pronounced herself ‘head of the family’,” she tittered. Arc pulled a seat open for her son, helping him up. The poor boy had to sit on his knees just to see over the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01 am
User Image

Tobias found himself at a loss for words as he listened to Arc play the piano. He never thought she could make noise so...so pleasant to listen to! She had entranced him, like a snake-charmer, no pun intended. The sound of the oven combined with Noah squirming out of his lap woke Tobias, causing him to stand up quickly. He started staring at Arc again as she stood and made her way towards the giant table. Was there even more to Arc than Tobias knew?

Finally, the young man sat at the table along with everyone else, now staring at his own reflection in the plate before him. Tobias didn't even notice that Doll was making great progress in returning to her old self. Something about hearing Arc play made Tobias curious. What other things did she know? Was her knowledge only limited to herself and Noah? At the time, Tobias didn't have the courage to ask.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm
As they all sat at the table, Cat placed plates in front of them all. She’d let the picking of food up to them. She’s bought a fresh turkey, mashed some potatoes, made a salad and much, much more. She still wasn’t sure what they all liked, so she just pulled stuff out of the hat. She was sure to see it that there was no alcohol present this time. Seeing as Arc was a light weight.

“So, let’s not waste time and just dig in! We’ve all had a long day,” she said, sounding exhausted herself. It wasn’t until she finally sat down for the first time that day did she notice how truly tired she was.

Arc smiled, “Thank you so much for this, Cat. We all really appreciate what you’ve done for us. We’ll make it up to you some how,” she said as she placed pieces of meat onto Noah’s plate, as well as Dolls.

Cat shrugged, “Well, I wanted a family, guess you will have to do,” she said with a joking smile.

Doll looked up from her plate and poured herself some chocolate milk, “ You picked one Hell of a family. Are you fond of mutants?” she asked.

“Doll watch your mouth! And don’t drink to much of that, or you’ll be up all night,” she sighed.

Noah giggled as Doll cursed as casually as ever. He covered his mouth with his tiny hand, hiding a grin as she poured him some chocolate milk too. He grabbed the cup and took a big swig of it before his mother noticed.

Arc of course noticed, but said nothing. Chocolate milk mustache isn’t very secretive.

Cat was silent for a moment, taking a drink of her water, “Well I guess you could say I am,” she said.

Arc turned her head with curiosity.

“Well my best friend is what you might call a mutant…I think. Well, I’m not really sure what she is actually. But I know for a fact giant bird wings isn’t normal,” she said, taking a bite of food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

Tobias decided that it was best not to think about things like that at the time. He sat up and began to fill his plate with a bit of everything. Tobias was not, by far, a picky eater. He wasn't given much food in the labs to begin with, so he always made the most of a meal. He poured himself a glass of water, milk being his least favorite. Snakes cannot digest milk, but Tobias still could like a normal person. He'd never even been lactose intolerant. That surprised the doctor. But still, Tobias didn't care much for it.

That's when Tobias noticed that Doll was cursing. She hadn't even done that last time she was almost normal. Tobias grinned to himself, taking a bite of his food. He felt responsible for that, being the only one who did so on a regular basis. Doll had asked, jokingly, whether Cat had a thing for mutants. Cat actually gave a serious answer. Her best friend was. She apparently had bird wings like Arc did. "What happened to your friend? Were there others like that?" Tobias asked suddenly. It was odd for him to be so curious. He never asked questions like this.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm
Cat looked up at Tobias, who had spoken up when she didn’t expect any one too. “She disappeared some years ago with a group of her friends. She didn’t tell me why she just…” she paused, deciding to keep that tidbit of her past to herself. Something’s were not easily understood. “She left without telling me why,” she said, taking a bite of food.

Cat would be lying if she said she hadn’t thought about her friend in a while. There wasn’t a day that went by that she didn’t cross her mind. “Anyway…she had wings bigger then Arc’s, by far. But they were two different colors. One was white, and one was black. Both had some red fixed in….they were beautiful,” she sighed.

Arc was interested in the idea of someone like her, “Was she a chimera too?” she asked.

She shuck her head, “When I asked what she was she only looked at me sadly. It wasn’t a subject we often discussed…”she told them.

Doll glanced front her chair at Cat, “I see…you were fond of her, were you?” she said in a manner that seemed suggestive.

She whirled her head around and laughed, “Oh no! It was nothing like that! I owe her my life, and she owes me hers!…it’s a bond not easily broken,” she said with a small grin. ‘Though she was quick to leave…’

Noah gulped down some mashed potatoes before speaking,” She saved your life? How?” he asked, shoveling in more food.

Cat glanced at the small boy eating like there was no tomorrow. It was nice to see someone other then the Father eat her food so whole heartedly. “It’s hard to explain…I don’t remember much. Just a fire…and then I woke up to see her over me,” at this, Cat began to laugh a little.

Arc looked at her curiously, “What? How is life and death funny?” she asked, almost as if insulted.

“Oh I don’t mean that, it’s just, after she saved me from some unknown danger, her friend Bachi looked down at me and shout with such annoyance, ‘She’s saved your life, be grateful! Now you will give us room and board!’, she was rather upfront about her wishes, “ she laughed a bit more. Bachi’s antics were very funny, and always put a smile on her face. “But as for your question…Kiki and Bachi were the only ones like that. Bachi had this…well, I don’t know what she was either…but she wasn’t human. Her eyes were to unsettling to be so…” she didn’t want to admit that, though Kiki’s gaze was kind. It was also very disturbed in it’s own way.

((sorry, the gift is still in the works. It's taking longer then I thought...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Leaving without telling those most important to you why. Tobias knew the feeling. When Arc was pregnant, he didn't see her for at least the nine months she was pregnant. He knew it was almost about a year, but not exactly how long. Tobias snuck a glance at Arc when she wasn't looking. At least Tobias did find out what had happened. It took four years to find out, but in retrospect, the results were worth it.

That being said, Tobias kept eating, piling more food onto his plate. He still felt the need to eat as much as he possibly could, though at this point, he could relax just a bit. After taking a minute to process the information about Kiki and Bachi, Tobias thought about it a bit more. "So...there were more than just those two?" he asked again. Tobias had a strange feeling, and he wasn't sure that he should follow it.

Since when did Tobias become so indecisive? Dropping his fork, Tobias asked, "Was there someone....someone like me?" Tobias would have never cared about something like this had he not gotten out of the labs, much less heard of Kiki. But now that he was basically free, things like that could cross his mind. Tobias began to stare at his hands. He must have been focusing harder than he thought, because they started to crackle and the sparks started to fly. Realizing what was happening, Tobias stood suddenly, squeezing his hands into tight fists. "S-Sorry..."

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:52 pm
Cat looked at Tobias, who spoke up with understandable questions. “Well, there was a boy…well, I’m sure now he’s a man. Let’s see,” she was lost in thought for a moment, “I’m 24 now…so he’d be 22 I think…I never got the ages of the others,” she sighed. “But, he had, Erik, I mean, he had powers like you. But he was human. So was his girlfriend. I don’t know if she had any alchemic abilities…” she said, taking a sip of her drink.

Arc raised an eyebrow, “You’re 24? I thought you were 18,” she said.

Cat smiled at the complement, “Yes well, ishbalan’s don’t age like the rest I guess,” she said, trying to be modest.

Arc jumped up at this, wings at full length, “You’re ishbalan? “ she said, sounding utterly surprised.

Cat blinked with surprise, “Um…yes?” she said, not sure why it was a big deal. “Well, actually, I’m only half. My mother was ishbal. My father was, I’m not really sure,” she sighed.

Arc was pushed into stunned silence, then sat back down, looking like she had something heavy just thrown at her.

“Is that a problem?” Cat asked, not realizing a chimera could be racist, or that they’d even heard of the massacre.

Arc waved her hands in protest, “Oh my goodness, no! I didn’t mean it like that! I was just surprised is all!” she said, gasping. “Um, anyway…you don’t know where she is, or her friends?” she asked, trying to change the subject.

Cat ignored the outburst, not wanting it to sit in the air to long. “That’s right. Her friends were amazing. A little overly protective of her…but the fought like they were in the military…I have no idea where they are now…”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:22 am
User Image

Tobias sat back down, hearing Cat's response. There was someone like him! Even if he was human, Tobias was glad that there was someone remotely like him. Especially another guy. What were the odds! And he wasn't much older than Tobias either, this Erik Cat spoke of. The only problem was that there was no way to find them. That upset Tobias a bit. Then again, what could be done about it? Cat had gone on to mention her age, and Arc had the impression that she was their age. She was quite a bit older than even Tobias, who was the oldest out of all of the experiments.

Cat attributed it to the fact that she was Ishbalan. Tobias, who had now gone back to his food, and finished it, cleared his throat and looked up at Cat. The Ishbalans were yet another thing the nurses taught him that they weren't really supposed to. "We were uh-" but Arc cut him off and covered it up. Why would she do that? Tobias whispered to her, "Arc, why'd didn't you tell her? You and I both know why we were really created! You know we aren't gonna do anything to her, so why not at least let her know?" Tobias thought it was only fair.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 pm
((Sorry I've been gone so long, I've had a long few weeks...))

Sora smiled as Noah tried to be sneaky and chug his chocolate milk. "Next time take smaller sips so you can get more but it will be less noticeable." She whispered and wiped off the little boys chocolate mustache off. Then she looked up when Toby said that he and Arc knew why they were created. "What do you mean you guys know why you were created? Is it the same for the rest of us, or we all just created for the same thing?" She asked looking between them. After everything thats happened in the labs for the past twelve years, she realized she didn't know half as much as she thought she did.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm
((Aww, Katsu, if you wanna talk, I’m always here ^^))

Arc shot Tobias a look. A look she’d never given before. Of course, she’d only recently just got her vision back. But despite that fact; it was a troubled look. It was clearly something she was hesitant to talk about. She knew more then Tobias about this subject. And she didn’t want to reveal to much, for some odd reason.

Cat picked up on this hesitation. “What is it?” she asked, looking Arc in the eyes. Arc looked away, almost as if ashamed. “What?” she said, sounding more stern the she did before. That’s when it hit her. And as it did, the ton of bricks sank down into the pit of her stomach, traveling down to her feet. “Oh…you were created to kill Ishbalan’s?” her voice cracked a little.

Noah laughed at Sora wiped down his mouth. But at the hint that the conversation was about to turn serious, he quieted down.

Arc placed her fork down and looked at her plate for a long time. She didn’t want to say it, as if saying it would bring forth something dangerous. But she sighed and looked up, “Not just…that,” she turned her head and looked at Sora now. “We weren’t just created to destroy the Ishbal. We’re an army for the military,” this seemed to pain her, as if speaking of it reminded her of something unpleasant. She looked back at Cat, but was speaking to everyone.

“That lab is larger then you could possibly know. Not just filled with chimera. Homunculi, modified bodies, complete auto-mail upgraded humans…if you can even call them that after what they went through. Some voluntary, others involuntary…” she seemed almost sick now.

Doll stopped eating herself and looked to Arc, “Tell them everything. I don’t know everything. But you do…tell them what you did,” Doll said.

Arc turned her head to Doll, “How did you-” she cut herself off. She stared long and hard at Doll, exchanging silent pleas. But she shrugged her shoulders in defeat.

Noah looked up at his mother, who seemed so sad for some reason. “Mama?” he put a hand on hers and looked up at her.

She placed a loving hand on his, smiling weakly at him. “I had…a contract with the doctors,” at this, she looked to Tobias, “In order to keep you safe, “she turned to Sora, then Doll, “To keep you all safe. I made a contract. If I went out…and…stole children, they wouldn’t make you fight in the war, they wouldn’t put you in the lower levels…and they wouldn’t submit you to the experiments of enhancement!” she spit the last out as if it hurt to breath. She covered her with her hands, not daring to look at everyone. “That’s why I have wings. For observation, attacks from the sky…and to get away easily without detection! Sora was next in line! They were going to submit her to the experiments to dull her mind into submission! And Noah was going to be after her! I couldn’t allow that to happen! I couldn’t let them be used like that! I couldn’t let more of us to be created for such a dark purpose! That’s why we left! That’s why we had to leave that day! I couldn’t let that happen!” she shouted, raising her voice for the first time, in a long time. She shuck with what sounded like sobs, covering her face in shame.

Cat was silent for a moment. What could she say? ‘It’s alright to baby snatch, you did it for your family.’ there really wasn’t anything to say at this point. She felt a bit dry in the mouth after that, not to mention sick at what Arc had been forced to do. What sort of guilt did she feel? What else was she hiding?

Doll was silent as well, until she turned back to the table and looked at everyone. “Those of use with wings were created for that purpose, as well as combat. Those like Tobias are purely combat creatures. Sora was going to be forced to do what Arc has been doing. She’d give birth to others like her, creating a cycle. And Noah was the trump card. I read his file. He was going to be used for his DNA to create a stronger, more pure chimera. A natural born chimera has never been created before. Arc has protecting us from all that, and more,” she said. “I was created for observation and combat,” she finished.

The air was awkwardly silent, except for the occasional sob that escaped Arc’s body.

Cat was a little dumb founded by all this horrible information. And she blurted out all she could think to say, “Well, looks like we’ll just have to destroy that operation then…”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:34 pm
((Thanks Kiki ^^ ))

Soras eyes widened when she finally heard the truth. "Then they broke the contract.." She whispered so softly that she wasn't sure if they had heard her. "They put me in the lower levels because that was how violently I was regecting the "enhancements". Thats why I can fly now, and why my eyes change color depending on my mood. That also means that depending on my mood my fire will get stronger or weaker."
She added looking up at Arc and getting up to hug her, to comfort her.

Without her she would still be stuck in that hell hole. Or worse, she would be X97281-49102736454274382. The number, not the 17 year old she was today. "Things don't ever work out the way we want them to. All we can do is keep our heads held high and we have ALL learned from our mistakes. Even though we have had our share of hardships to last a life time, but we are here. We've made it so we can start over and lead lives that we all deserve." She whispered to Arc, rubbing her back and moving her hair out of her face.

After a few minutes Cat had said at we had better destroy the labs, Sora looked up and gave her a wicked grin. "Well then, we had might as well use all of those "enhancements" and all of the other bull-s**t that we had to go through. Lets show them how sucessful we are." She said, her grin never faltering and already she was plotting.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games