Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+] [L-N] [P-UL] The Last Dance (Perry Original RP) OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm
Louie kept looking for Arrow running through the halls. He heard music and ran toward there but only ended up crashing face first into Adrien along the way. He face flushed bright red when he saw considering what had just happened last night with Black and Niko. "Adrien." he cried out in soft surprise.

((its ok...just please be a little kinder I'm trying my best))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:25 am
Adrian hugged him. "I feel like a jerk. I offered to take Arrow out for dinner and I forgot he was underage, so I'm completely at a loss. Nothing I do makes it better."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:02 am
Louie snuggled against Adrien and whimpered a little. "No its my fault, if I wasn't so sick, so crazy he wouldn't be so upset. I'm sorry." he started to cry softly. "I know I'm messed up and I know Black isn't real but I don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm
"You're perfect. Well, all right, not perfect-perfect, you have flaws, but you're perfect for me. Don't beat yourself up." Adrian said softly. "And he'd be a lot less unhappy if I had any talking skills."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 am
Louie smiled and looked up at Adrien. "Thank you I love you Adrien." he said softly smiling even more and kissing the other dancer happily. "Should we even talk to him? I'm not sure what to do." he questioned now nuzzling against Adrien gently. "I feel like no matter what we do he will just get more upset."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 am
"Well, if I don't talk to him, he just might start hating me- the question is, would that hurt him less?" Adrian said calmly. "A painful friendship or a jarring break?"  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:30 pm
Louie looked at him and his eyes got tears in them again. "We need to fix this, we are a family this is his big chance on the stage he we can't all break apart now." he said desperately. "I want us to be a family again." He started to cry again the idea of the always happy though odd family splitting apart was killing him inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 am
"Louie- if there was anything I could do to fix this, I would. But I'm at a loss." Adrian said, sighing. "I just- don't know how to fix it. I spent two frickin' years to get you! I never once noticed I was doing the same thing to someone else as you were doing to me- I know exactly how he feels, Louie. Because whenever you smiled at another man, I felt the same."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:11 am
Louie looked at Adrien tears in his eyes. He couldn't begin to understand what Adrien or Arrow has been through what Arrow still felt. He had never had the experience before how much it must of hurt it just made him cry all the more. He was doing it again to people, Arrow couldn't have Adrien and he knew Bill still cared for him. It seemed he only brought pain to everyone around him. Adrien was the only reason he stayed because he loved him so much. He didn't want the troupe to go down because of him. It wouldn't be the same without Arrow, or Bill, or Niko. If he lost any of them he didn't think he could take it. "I'm going to talk to Arrow, I can't just let him suffer alone." He said finally. "I'm not sure what else to do but that seems to be all I can do."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 am
Adrian caught his arm. "Promise me, no matter what anyone says, you won't leave me, or hurt yourself. I don't care if Arrow thinks you're unnatural or hell, the devil himself. It isn't what I think and your leaving will only hurt me. And if you harm yourself because of anything someone else says, I swear, I might break my oath never to do anyone's body any harm."  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:55 pm
Louie was surprised and looked in his lover's eyes. "I promise." he said tears starting to well up in his eyes again. Why? Why had he waited so long for this? He couldn't understand since the day he came to this troupe he was always looking for his true partner both him and Black people had come and gone but Adrian had always been there. He ignored him more than that he rejected him. He just didn't think he was really all that special that Adrian would of loved any dancer if they were as good as he was. He knew now that wasn't true at all, Adrian truly loved him not his dancing why hadn't he seen that? He smiled even more so tears running down his face and he wiped them away. "I need to see Arrow, I will see if we can keep our family together." he said still crying a little but with a big smile. "Adrian, I'm looking forward to dancing on stage with you, as my true partner." he said softly rather suddenly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:18 am
Adrian smiled softly, a little sadly. "Good luck then." he said, letting him go. He stepped away and worked, for the millionth time, on his basics. It wasn't as though they weren't flawless, but it was always good to keep them in tune.  

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:51 am
Louie went searching for Arrow and finally found him. The dancing it spoke of a of pain and loss with a lot of anger Louie was suddenly scared of going in there. He just stood there and watched fidgeting nervously he had no idea what to do. He finally stepped inside a bit and spoke. "A..Arrow." he said his voice a lot quieter then he meant it to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am
The CD had played itself out so he was dancing in silence. He hadn't bothered to stop long enough to hit the play button again. Arrow slowed to a stop when he heard his name and looked at the door way to see who it was. He frowned and went to get his towel. Once he had it he dried his face which was covered with sweat. "What is it Louie? You look scared," he said.  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:56 am
Louie looked at him and walked over to him. "Arrow, are you going to be ok?" he asked softly. "I mean I know you're not ok now but, you won't leave right? I'm sorry this is such a mess I do want us to do the show. Its your first major role and I don't want to mess it up its your big chance. I'm really sorry I know I've brought a lot of drama into this place and I don't know what to do but I hate seeing you, I hate seeing everyone so upset in general." he mentioned. "I do want you to be ok and I really don't want you to leave so please don't if you're thinking about it."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff