Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:14 am
((The snipers are falling asleep at their laptops! xd To be continued later......stay tuned for hours of worthless informercials advertising crap that you don't need, but will suddenly want if you see it for 30 minutes at a time! ........Icy, I'll be back online around noon my time, text me if you need to, chica! wink Night all!))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm
{{Sorry guys, I actually did fall asleep at my laptop. sweatdrop }}

*looking up into the sky, she sees that night has come and adjusts her nightvision goggles. Checking her weapons, she unloads and reloads the clips in her .45s, replacing them back in her thigh holsters, she checks her 9mm Sig Sauer that she hides in her back bra strap, straps Flames Shadowbolt and arrows on her back and slings the bag with the exlosives and other supplies on her shoulder. Clipping a double stranded belt of .45 clips around her waist, she nods at the others and sets off on her course.

As she creeps down to the encampment, she watches the movements inside, noting the towers lighting up and patrols on timely accordances. Carefully crawling through the short clearing to the blindspot in the fence, she flattens herself on the ground and covers the lenses of her goggles as the spotlight passes over in her direction. Not even daring to breathe, she lays as still as a corpse, letting the overgrowth of jungle wash over her, making her a part of their world. Soon, the light makes its sweep and returns back to the southwest corner of the encampment. Taking a steadying breath, she resumes her crawl, making it to the outline of the jungle before it turns to dirt and runs into fence.

Patiently she waits for the patrol to pass through, dogs slightly agitated to an unknown presence but the men know the dogs act like that towards all living things in the jungle. Smirking, she times the patrol to see how long it takes them to make a full circle before coming back through again. Ten minutes. Damn. She'd only have ten minutes to cut through the fence, rig a set of exlosives on the tower closest to her on the right, use the shadows to creep to the far left tower twenty-five feet away, rig the second set of explosives and get back to her entry point before being seen or detonation. Another reaon why it would've been good to have her boomerang blade to take out those five men and three dogs. Shaking her head, she knows she has no time for that. Taking out the wire cutters, she places them between her teeth and awaits the patrol again.

As soon as they hit the point in her timing theory, she shoots out of the high grass into sight, only to be swallowed up by the shadows of the towers height. Quickly, she cuts through the metal links of the fence, bending it to the side and making a hole just large enough for a jungle cat to crawl through. Slipping inside, she mad dashes to the tower on the right, mashing up against it. Sliding down, she takes the bag off her shoulder and takes out two compound explosives, placing them on either side of the doorway. Rigging them to her detonator, she quickly checks her points, and using the shadows as best she can, runs the twenty five feet to the other tower, sliding in and against it just as a man came out of the door. Heart leaping in her throat, she freezes, not even three feet from him. He heads out to his left, barely making it around the corner before she heard something spraying the ground. Piss. Watchtower had to take a leak.

Cursing inwardly, she knew the patrol was getting closer and this was cutting into her time. Without a second thought, she slipped one of her blades out, snuck up behind him and slit his throat while he was still pissing. Dragging him to just inside the doorway, she set her other set of explosives up. Just as she'd rigged them to her detonator, she heard barking. Damn, she couldn't catch a freaking break! Sighing, she knew what she'd have to do. Switching the second set to the first switch, she set her sights on the hole she cut through the fence. When her tunnelvision set in, she bolted. The patrol had just made the clearing as was coming around the right side of the tower when she shot out of the doorway towards the hole. She heard the shouts and barks and knew she'd been seen but kept running. Just as the first round of shots rang out and the command to the dogs was released, she hit the first switch, setting off both sets of explosives and lighting the encampment up.

The blowback of the detonation sent her flying in the air, hard into the fence and taking her hearing out momentarily. Working hard to get her bearing straight, she scrambled up and shot through the hole, getting her leg caught on the fence, or so she thought. Just as she turned to free herself, she was face to face with a black, vicious rocweilder. Eyes wide, her arm instinctively covered her face, and he latched on. Screaming, she pulled one of her .45s out and put one in his skull. The other two were gnawing on her boot and pant leg, dragging her back in. She took them out as well. Finally, her ears popped and she could hear the zone was in full swing. Patrols were going down left and right, and she knew that was the work of the two snipers on the high rise*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:44 pm
((...have you been sleeping there until just now? o.o eek ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:52 pm
(( rofl ))

Kat jumped as the explosion went off. Peering through her night scope, she sees Icy and several guards scrambling around, confused and wondering what the hell is going on. One by one, she starts picking off the patrol, her mind devoid of emotion, only focused on taking out as many as quickly as possible so that Icy and L could gain entry to rescue Flame and anyone else who might be trapped with him. Begin almost a half-mile away, she can't hear the screams or curses, but is watching the carnage unfold before her eyes.

Reloading, she sights in on another patrol and takes them out, one by one, and then gets up, running down the rise to go help the team get Flame out. Her mind replays the plan in her mind over and over, so that nothing will be left to chance.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm
Seeing the explosion, dame adjusts her sight again, then starts shooting. Aim, shoot. Aim, shoot. Aim, shoot. Only paying attention to the little ants running around and chasing them with her lead filled magnifying glass, she doesn't notice the large, furry, eight-legged creature crawling over her arm and onto her gun. Pulling back slightly to blink her eyes, she notices and lets out a scream, cutting it short with one hand over her mouth, the other flinging the gun to get the damned thing off. Unfortunately in the process, she lets a rogue shot go...

L curses under her breath as all havoc breaks out because of small error in calculation. She readies herself for action and runs to Icy as soon as she gets past the fence and pinned by the dogs, shooting at one point-blank, she helps Icy get rid of the dogs and then shoots one of the guards in the eye as he comes barreling up towards them. She jumps as a bullet from out of no where comes zipping right past her head, going straight for the first detonator Icy had rigged. "Oh, s**t..." L breathes then "DUCK!" ducks for cover.

dame stays slightly longer in her tree than she was supposed to because of the stupid spider, it's a good thing to too because just then three more guards poured out of the jungle, assumingly from either taking a leak, goofing off, or patrol. dame didn't wait to find out. She quickly took each out and then grabbed her Lapua and hopped out of the tree, landing hard on the ground and slinging the weapon over her shoulder. She took a running leap towards the encampment and in the momentum, did a flip and a cartwheel. Hey, she thought silently to herself, Gotta add a little fun in this line of work...  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:23 pm
{{OMG DAME! eek Get out of my freaking head! I swear I was going to use a spider in my last post, but I knew I would've did exactly what you did-SCREAM!!! rofl So I left it out to not have attention brought to me. That's freaking hilarious, we do all these deadly missions and take on leagues of men all the time, but what does us in? Spiders! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:24 pm
((Guess Kat was in a spider-free zone.....don't mind spiders so much...scorpions is what oooks me out....*shivers*))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:28 pm
((She was in a tree rofl It had to be done! xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:42 pm
*ripping her left sleeve off the arm that had become a chew toy, she takes a knife and cuts it in strips, tying off just above the bite. Reloading, she puts her .45 back in it's holster and unstraps the Shadowbolt, rushing the cellar like entrance. Checking her points, she sees L on her left, Katana and dame running to join them. In the commotion, the doors where busted and ajar.

Adjusting her goggles again, she scans the entryway and stairs from left to right, seeing it's clear. Signaling that she was going in, she cautiously steps into the stairwell, Shadowbolt at the ready. Out the corner of her left eye, she saw a flicker and took aim, shooting in the direction of the glimmer. She then heard a grunt and a thud, a body hitting the floor. At the bottom of the stairwell, she saw the corpse of a men with a machete in hand.

Checking the area, she signals it's clear and waits for the others to make it down the stairwell. The stairs led to a very long underground corridor that broke off into three sub-corridors. Remembering the plans, she knows that the holding cells are down the left corridor. Pointing down said corridor, she leads the group down it, taking out men along the way*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 pm
Taking the rear of their group, she follows behind dame as they make their way down the stairwell. As they are going down the corridor, Kat is jumped from behind by a guard. He manages to hit her in the face and put her in a head lock. She reaches up and grabs a hold of the wrist of the man who has her, and places her inside leg behind his foot. Kicking his leg forward, she drops her head and proceeds to break the man's arm at the elbow. Using her dagger, she quickly finishes him off. Cracking her neck and touching her upper cheek gingerly, she catches up to the group as they keep inching their way down the corridor. You won't be hitting any more women in this liftime, a*****e.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:54 pm
*as they round a small bend in the corridor, they can see a clearing with cells lining the walls in a circular pattern. Beside each cell on either side are torch holders with lit torches in them. Sliding her goggles up on her head, she leans around the corner to check points, and a barrage of bullets is let loose, one grazing her cheek as she snaps back behind the safety of the corridor wall. The group hits the ground, covering their heads and sending shots back around to keep anyone from ambushing their position. Grabbing her bag, she quickly pulls out a couple smoke grenades, launching them into the clearing and towards the shooting. When the first one goes off, she slides on her belly into the clearing, taking out her .45s and making ankle shots. On point, dame swoops around the corner and takes out the wounded men. With the clearing neutralized, she can hear yelling and screaming coming from the cells. Dame starts to check the ones on the right side of the clearing as she stands up.

They're both frozen in their tracks when they hear L yell for them to halt. Turning in the direction L is looking in, the direction she'd tossed the smoke grenades, they can see one of the cell doors open and three figures inside. Peering through the smoke, as it clears she can make out two of the three men-Flame and the man in black. Flame was on his knees in worse shape than she'd thought and the man in black had a glock pointed at the back of his head. Standing next to them was another man, an MK-17 slung across him and an semi-automatic in his hands, smoking a cigar with a snide look on his face. Tightening her grip on her .45s, the man in black cocks back his gun and presses it deeper into the back of Flames skull. Gritting her teeth, she slowly lowers her guns. The man in black nods at dame to do the same. She grudgingly lowers her weapons, and at the same time, they both let their guns hit the floor. Then, the unknown man spoke*

Tell your friends that they can come out and join you as well, provided they drop their weapons too. If not, then this will taking much longer than it has to.*he peers at her closely, letting his gaze roam over her slowly* This is little Genvieve, no? My my, how you've grown. And into a well trained killer, no doubt. You get that from your mother, you see. wink

*taken aback, she stumbles backward, eyes wide at what she's hearing. Did this man know, or rather, did he used to know her parents? That name, what was that name he called her? Genvieve? Was that her birthname? Before her mind could bombard itself with a million questions, the man began to laugh, observing the look of bewilderment on her face*

Ah, so the diligent friend of the family and protector of you hasn't told you of anything from your past? Keeps you in the dark, does he? I guess if I had dark, nasty skeletons of my own in my closet that I wanted to keep hidden, I'd keep you in the dark as well. But all my skeletons are out for the world to see and you my dear, I need in the know and now. You have certain information that I seek, information that is rightfully mine and I propose a solution and compromise of sorts.

I'll promise your beloved protector and friends here safe passage back home with no further interference from us, if you allow me to, pick your brain, if you will.
*holds his hands up before she can interject* I know that your memory of such is gone, but I'm sure I have ways of, bringing it back. twisted With the kowledge I have of your past and family, something should trigger your memories and all this can be done without any harm to you or anyone you care for. All I ask is that you give me said information once it comes back to memory.

*during the time that the kingpin was talking to her, Flame and dame were having a conversation of their own-with various eye movements. Katana and L had yet to relinquish their positions and the man in black had his concentration, and gun, on them. All the while the kingpin had been going on about her past, dames left hand, that was covered in part by dames position behind her, was creeping up behind dame to take hold of the gun she kept in a back holster. When Dame had her hand secured around the butt of the gun, she signaled Flame.

Flame mustered up all the energy he had left and rammed backwards into the man in black. The man in black fell backwards, letting off a couple rounds before hitting the ground. Dame then took her gun out and let two off, one hitting the man in black in the neck and the other in the chest just as one of the rounds he let off grazed dames right shoulder. The kingpin narrowed his eyes and glared at her, cocking his semi and pointing it directly at her*  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:08 pm
Kat and L keep their positions hidden and watch as dame gets a couple of shots off. Inching forward, the two women use their hand signals to communicate who would take whom out. L indicates she will take out the kingpin after Kat takes care of the man in black, who lay wounded on the floor. Kat's eyes, swelling up now because of the brief hand-to-hand she had gone through earlier, makes it difficult for her to use her scope. She decides silent will be the best way and pulls out a .45 with a silencer attached to it. Taking aim as best she can, she puts 3 bullets into him..the first two into his side and the last going through his temple.

The kingpin sees the man in black's body jerk, as if in spasm, out of the corner of his eye. Glancing over briefly, he sees the blood pooling onto the floor and starts looking around for where the shots came from.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:14 pm
As dame and Flame ((hehe, it rhymes. whee )) communicate through eye movements, she can't help but wonder if he even knows who she is. Her face is completely obscured with her hood and her mask. That being of little importance right now, she slowly, ever so slowly takes out her handheld and fires off two shots at the son of a b***h, cursing herself at her horrid aim. Knowing her left hand was not as strong or as accurate as her right. She hissed through her teeth loudly as a bullet grazed her shoulder, almost dropping her gun to reach up and touch the wound. She stopped herself before that and put the pain to the back of her mind. As dame was about to move, she heard the cocking of a gun and jerked her head up, looking straight into the darkness of the semi-auto being pointed at her from inside Flame's cell. She froze in mid-movement, gun held at an awkward angle, in no postion to shoot anyone. She narrowed her eyes and grimace, not that anyone could really see. Muscles stiffening and bunching.

Tired of the kingpin's s**t, L drops her gun, it hanging around her body from the strap, whips out her bowie knife and hurls it at him, it sinking deep into his neck. She quickly moves nonchalantly to where he is holding the knife in his throat, still in shock and grasping to pull it out. She forcefully grabs the handle, whispers in his ear, "'This is a bad death. An dishonorable death. There is much shame in this.' May you rot in whatever hell you believe in," and twists the knife hard to the right, blade turning horizontal now, crushing and ripping through his esophagus and trachea. He falls against the wall, blood bubbling and popping as he tries to breathe and speak and slowly he slides to the floor, convulsing. Once he finishes, she snatches her knife out of his throat and wipes it off on his clothes, cleaning it.

As soon as the man's attention isn't on dame, she starts moving towards Flame. Once L rams him through with her knife, she full out runs, dropping to her knees to unbind him and check his wounds. He is bleeding out badly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm
-seeing dame take a bullet in the shoulder after putting two into the man in black, he tries to get up but can't, that last move taking the rest of his energy he had saved. As he winces through the pain, he takes note of how Icy is still standing there in shock. Feeling enraged, he glares at the kingpin for saying those things. Icy had enough to deal with, what with the fact that every time she's to meet with her brother, he comes up with an excuse for why he can't make it. The poor kid feels as if she has no one, and now she'll hate him for not telling her what he knows.

Struggling to get up, the metal teeth inside the shackles around his neck and wrists bite into him, making fresh blood drain from his already many wounds. Gasping, he lies on his back, feeling his consciousness slowly leaving. He watches as a knife sinks itself deep into the kingpins neck, and a familiar woman come to retrieve it, whispering something to the dying man. Peering closer, he recognizes his his rival and nemesis of sorts, L. Smirking at the irony, his breathing becomes shallowed as he tries to hold on to consciousness. Of all people, Icy would find the one person who I loathe and respect at the same time.

Soon, he finds dame kneeling over him, trying to get him free. Heh, make that two. He just stares at her as she works at removing the shackles. Hissing in pain, he jumps slightly as dame finally unhooks the shackle from his neck, the teeth deeper than he'd suspected. He sat still as she took the wrist ones off and sighed, thanking every god man prayed to for the removal of such wares. Nodding, he mumbled his thanks, kowing they weren't out of the woods yet. Fighting through the pain, he let dame help him up, favoring his right side b/c he had a bullet wound through his left side. Looking at L, he nods to her as well, addressing her-

L. Why am I not surprised? What's left of my crew are two cells down. Knowing you, there's a mass of bodies upstairs, but trust me, it ain't over. I hope you got an evac plan, and one that involves lots of guns and something that flies.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Kat watches as L calmly kills the kingpin. She notices that Icy seems frozen in her tracks. Seeing as dame and L are over by Flame, she goes over to Icy to try and shake her out of whatever has her frozen to that spot.

"Icy?" She waves her hand in front of her eyes. Icy blinks a couple of times and looks at Kat, a bit confused at first and then seems to come back into herself. She looks at Kat standing in front of her and then sees Flame on the ground. Icy goes to Flame's side, helping dame support the large man's weight.

Kat hears Flame tell L that the other two men are in cells down the corridor. "L, I got them, you stay here with them. I'll be right back." She turns and heads to the other cells where Flame's men are being held. Standing in front of them, she calls out to the two men. "Hello, boys....ya'll ready to get the hell outta here?" She grabs her lock picks out of a small case inside her boot and unlocks both cells quickly, checking over the men for any serious injuries. Aside from being beaten and hungry, they seem better off than Flame. She leads the men back to where the rest of the group is.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games