Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 pm
Enisis closes the computer, shutting it down. Kadashi still sits motionless outside, though he heard every word that was just said. "And who is this . . . Jardi?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 pm
"Jardi is the oldest of the old in this village. He is the one who sent me and two others to look seperatly for all manner of beings and bring them back here to be treated for wounds." There was a hint of open admiration in his voice. "Of all the lizards in this village, he harbours the most love for other races."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 am
"Hmm. Then maybe we best do that. Ill follow you there." Enisis says as he stands up, putting the Lance Drive in his pocket and the TCI inside of his bag.

(sorry. im logging out for the night)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am
Roslyn stayed outside by Kadashi, sitting on the ground, she let go of Arnie.
"Finally." he said, stretching out some. He morphed back into his human form and sat by her.
"I wonder what they are talking about.." He said as he looked in to see Enisis's face drain of color
"I dont know." she said, following his gaze. "But it doesnt look good.." she said as he stood up.
"Best be ready for the worst..thanks to you humans.." he muttered the last part under his breath.

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 am
Kadashi looks down at the cat with a slightly angered look. A look that only very rarely crosses his face. "Not all humans are the way you think we all are." Kadashi then faces forward and sighs. "The humans are planning on eliminating all foreign races. Train your hearing and you may of heard that."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:54 pm
Maarg nodded and rose aswell. He waved for someone to take away their plates and other things they used, then lead Enisis out of the building. "You lot may come, though I'm not sure if Jardi will talk to us all at once." he said as he passed by them. He was heading towards the center of the village.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:23 pm
Enisis followed Maarg out the door and signaled Kadashi to stay there. The look on Enisis' face was a blend of pure seriousness and worry. Nothing would stop him from protecting the people around him now, but first, he needed to warn the leaders of the tribes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Maarg stopped outside what seemed to be an animal skin tent. Though once inside, the inside walls were made of mud and stone, showing that it was by no means temporary. An old, but muscular lizard sat on a cusion at the far end of the building. Three others sat on cusions around him, while two more sat on the hard stone floor. Maarg lead Enisis forwards and motioned for Enisis to sit on the ground. He then went to Jardi and whispered a few words in his ear. The lizard nodded and waved all bar one of the others away.  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:30 pm
Enisis steps into the tent and takes a bow to what appears to be the head lizard for this village. He then takes a seat in front of him and waits for the leader to begin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:49 pm
Maarg nodded and sat down beside Enisis.
Jardi was silent for a long while, collecting his thoughts and moving his robe around him to be straight, finally he spoke " 'My Child' brings news of a threat to all non human races, is this true young human?"  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 pm
Enisis nods, even though he wishes it wasnt true, it is. There was no hiding it. The main majority of the human race was planning a complete and utter annihilation of the entire non human race. This couldnt be prevented now. They was going to be war and there was no stopping it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:07 pm
Jardi sighed. "well this is troublesome." he was silent again, " 'My Child' also tells of imformation you have on this, what it be acceptable for me to see this imformation? though like 'My Child' I cannot read your language, only speak it."

(just so you know 'My Child' is a title, Maarg is not actually Jardi's child)  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 pm
(i figured)

Enisis nodded again and turned his small computer back on, inserting the jump drive. But this time, he also inserts what appears to be a small camera into the side of it. By pressing a few more buttons, the pictures from before as well as the text appear in the air above the wide opened computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm
"Well isn't that nifty, it truelly is amazing what humans come up with in replacement for what they cannot do by themselves." Jardi had a very different view on human technology, he found it very exciting to learn about, the sight of it made the old lizard almost jump for joy. Jardi looked up at the image and examined the pictures, some he reconised, others he didn't.
The lizard which Jardi had ordered to say, said some very fast words in the lizard's language. Jardi nodded and Maarg stared, the First Advisor was always right, but what he had just said was almost appauling.

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Enisis takes a quick bow before deciding to speak. "I am sorry sir if I am rude by asking this, but do you mind if I know what it was that was just said between you two." Enisis asks hesitantly, not knowing if it was right of him to be asking.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff