Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 pm
Bomani smiled at her, hugging her back. "Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." he said, letting her go and leading her into her room. He closed the door behind her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "For your surprise, I'll need you to strip naked, then lay face-down on the bed." he instructed, smiling. "Like I said, it's nothing bad." he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm
"Um...okay." Chione replied nervously, letting go of his hand and then moving back, beginning to remove her gown. After stripping she moved to her bed, doing as he said and lying down on the bed, resting her chin on a pillow.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:58 am
Bomani didn't stare while she changed, and when she was on the bed, he climbed into the bed next to her. "Just try and relax." he said, putting his hands on her back.
"I know being in your position might sometimes be stressful. This should help you." he said, before gently starting to massage her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Chione sighed, feeling his hands undo the knots in her back. Closing her eyes she enjoyed the surprise, relaxing under his touch easily. "Thank you, Bomani." She said, her voice muffled by the pillow.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:18 pm
Bomani smiled at her. "You're most welcome." he said, his hands still working. He could feel her relax under his hands. "I'm able to do this any time you want...if you want another one, if you get too stressed, just ask." he told her, working on her shoulders next.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:22 am
Chione lied in silence for a while as he continued, feeling his hands work wonders and her body automatically give in to his touch. To her, it was incredible, especially since nobody else had done this for her. "Bomani," She murmured, turning her head to the side on the pillow, "how...how do you think we can be together?" The thought of them being together thrilled her, but then she realized that it might not be possible because of who they were.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:25 am
Bomani's hands slowed down, not just rubbing more than massaging. "Well..." he said, thinking. "Your father would have to accept the fact that, while I'm not royal, I love you greatly, and would do all I could to protect you." he said. "Barring that...well, there's one extreme option." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:27 am
Chione wondered why his hands had slowed down, whether it was for the massage or if the question had bothered him. Turning her head a little so that she could see him in the corner of her eye she raised an eyebrow. "And...what would that be?" She asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:34 am
"We run." Bomani said simply. "I've lived in the desert all my life, so I know how to survive. All we would have to do is run to a town and reestablish ourselves there...of course, you wouldn't be a princess anymore, not officially." he added.

[Edit: gunna watch some Naruto so I'ma post slowly.]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:42 am
Chione thought about Bomani's idea for a moment. To her, she wouldn't mind running away with him, if it meant she could be by his side. However, like he said, she wouldn't be the princess. It wasn't the fact that she would lose her social status, but leaving her family here. The Pharoah would be left without an heir, and the next in line would either be a distant relative or a lord within the realm who her father would have to place his trust in. "I see." She murmured, then turned her head so that she was looking forward, her chin resting on the pillow as she closed her eyes. The princess continued to think, seeing that she would be leaving her people, this city. And, if she did run, there was no way to turn back, right? "That...is a little extreme."

((That's fine. I'm working on projects right now, so I don't mind.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:47 am
"Of course...only to be used if there is absolutely no other option." Bomani said, leaning forward a little. He kissed her tenderly on the neck, then on the cheek.
"Whatever course we take, know that I will be there." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:57 am
"No other option..." Chione repeated, then turned on the bed, kissing him back on the cheek as she did so. "Thank you." Placing a hand on his cheek she sighed. "Now, I can't imagine if I never met you, if someone else was my bodyguard in your place." She said, then running her hand through his hair a couple times.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am
"Neither can I...if I hadn't been your bodyguard, I would never have met my perfect match." Bomani whispered, laying down next to her and smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm
Snuggling next to him Chione smiled. "Then we both would have been miserable, huh?" She laughed, then looked into his eyes as she thought of an idea. "Bomani, can...can we go into the city again?" She asked, noticing the sun already setting. She had never been in the city after sunset, and wondered what would it be like at night. Anyway, if she was to be sent off tomorrow, she wanted to memorize the city in its entirety before she left.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 pm
"Right now?" Bomani asked, looking into her eyes as well. He wished she could tell her father about that "other guy", the one that she had "fallen in love with" that lived a good ways from here...so that they could have more time together.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games