Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm
"Mmm, no, this is your game." Iago whispered, kissing her on the cheek right near her ear. "It's your rules." he added, leaning down to kiss her on the neck, right where her shoulder met her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:39 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sighed softly when she felt Iago's lips at her neck. He was undoubtedly gentle with her as he always was, sometimes she wanted him to be a little rough but she would never admit that to him. A fiery feeling built up in the pit of Evie's stomach, it was hard to ignore, feeling his body against hers triggered it every time.

"I...I don't know what to do." Evie whispered breathlessly, enjoying the feel of his lips against her cool skin. She couldn't even think straight.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm
"Think of something." Iago instructed in a whisper, kissing around her neck, collar, and shoulder area. "Like I said, it's your game...you lead now." he told her. He didn't care what happened, even though he wanted her right now, he could wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sighed again, her lips parted and her head fell back as she felt his lips touch against her skin in different places. Her mind swam with thoughts of her and Iago together so romantically as they were now, no one around them and they could be alone to do whatever they wanted.

"You...make it so hard to think." Evie whispered, a slight smile across her lips. "Forgive my being forward but I really...want you again." Evie's eyes popped open all of a sudden and she clamped a hand to her mouth, a bright blush flooded her cheeks. "Oh...dear..."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm
"I can stop if it's too hard to think." Iago said, chuckling. He heard her request and he looked up into her eyes.
He smiled and kissed where her lips would be, but it ended up behind on the back of her hand.
"How could I refuse a request like that?" he asked, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Well...I thought it was just so forward and out of the blue...I didn't know how you would react." Evie looked away from his eyes, her blush would only get brighter and hotter if she kept looking at him.

Oh...she was so embarrassed by her actions, she wanted to hide away for awhile and collect her thoughts.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm
"It was forward, but I don't mind." Iago said softly. He kissed her on the cheek. "We bed once before...why should there be a problem in doing it again?" he asked, chuckling slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked back at him, expecting him to say he was only kidding with her but he didn't say it and it wasn't written on his face.

"I'm glad you don't find me....trampy. I definitely feel that way." Evie frowned, closing her eyes when he kissed her cheek.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 pm
Iago shook his head, smiling at her. "Never...you're not trampy, at all." he assured her, kissing her again on the cheek. "You're my Evie, and you're perfect." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She was happy he still found her perfect after all her odd actions that came out of nowhere.

"Did...you still want to?" Evie asked, blushing again. She was very glad that the water was so cold, it allowed her blush to recede quickly.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm
"Only if you do, my love." Iago whispered, smiling and looking into her eyes. He still held her close to him, and her legs were still wrapped around his waist, holding her up as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, he was still very gentleman-like in every way. She wondered if he ever deviated from being so.

"I do not mind whatsoever." She looked into his eyes as well.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 pm
Iago leaned in to kiss her tenderly on the lips, then whispered into her ear. "Where? In the cabin...or even outside here, because we'll be unseen." he asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Being outside....loving each other as they were about to was much to revealing and public to her, even thought they were completely alone up in the mountain.

"Outside seems so....different. Exciting but a little intimidating." Evie whispered, after she kissed his lips after he had.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:57 pm
"Yes, but there's no one around, no reason to be intimidated." Iago told her, whispering into her ear as he held her close. "The only ones who can see are the animals, and they won't tell. You sure you don't want to outside, on the grass there beside the cabin and the river?" he asked, smiling. "We could stretch out and lie down on the grass when we're done, letting the grass caress us..." he kissed her on the cheek again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games