Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm
((wow while you guys are all lovey dovy scarlet could die....lol just had to point it out. blaugh ))

"My father can still rule and contain this peace that he established along ago. Even so if he is no longer ruler then i will become the ruler...you do realize that." Scarlet sat down and drank some more of the liquid. She didn't want it to come to that though. In this world a princess could become Queen without having to marry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 pm
(lol XD)

Erika nodded. "if you choose to stay, then I cannot let you live. This hatred between the rebels and your blood line, it must end somehow. The way it should end, is with none of your family in power. I have no desire to be crowned queen, or princess. I simply have no desire for you to be."  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:24 pm
(Now? LOL)[Random plot twist Idea! what if Scarlet falls for Muraki LOL]
Muraki looked at her, then grinned, "Forgive me, my lady but....*is over at Scarlets side in a flash* we must be going" he grabs her,then holds her bridely style while throwing a smoke bomb, he's out of there & in the sky in a flash, "Ugh! Next time get someone to go with you! Good greif, Vivi's going to have a fit when she here's this.....& so is Ross"
Vivi blushed more when Ross told her that she then muttered in his chest, "I no know when tha' be"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 pm
((........ahhh i wanted to ask her something...so if you don't mind i'll do this) lol maybe i don't know lets see how it goes and maybe it could be the other way around)

Scarlet saw that she was out again but she was not through talking to the leader. She then teleported back into the room quickly. "Sorry about that...i wanted to ask you.....why exactly do you hate my bloodline? What did we do wrong that you hate so much?" Scarlet sat back down and as she did she fixed the broken roof. She wouldn't leave until she had all the answers.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:31 pm
*walks out into the forest without regard to my surrounding and begins walking in a random direction*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:32 pm
Erika coughed through the smoke. "you father, had mine killed in cold blood, that is why I continue his work. But before either of us were born, before our fathers even, our families were brothers. Then war broke out between them, your side banished mine, now we fight to destroy those who disgraced us."

Ross looked down at her.

(she no know when tha' be?)  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 pm
"Are you a foolish woman, instead of doing all this and trying to cause another war, why not simply work something out. Things could be changed. And if my father was the one that kille yours then theres nothing i can do about that. But if i became the next ruler why kill me...i didn't kill your father. I would certainly not looked down upon your people and disgrace you. Its possible to coexist with each other. If we can't find away to resolve this, we'll simply become like the humans in that world we left behind and fight in wars everyday. Nothing good ever comes of that." Scarlet felt frustrated, she now realized that she had to stay. She had to figure out away to stop this wanting to kill.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm
Muraki cursed then went back, crashed through the roof again, but this time fixed it, "What is this?........Well ma'am if we go back we can tell the others about this and stop all this madness ok?!" he sighed as he waited for her, & standing gaurd in case the rebel boss made a move.
Vivi looked up at Ross, she couldn't stop herself she stood on tip toe & kissed him. (LOL Wow^^)  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:48 pm
Erika looked at the princess. "you're willing to strike a deal?"

(what to do, what to do...?lol)
Ross stood rigid for a moment, not believing what had just happened. He kissed her back, while his mind screamed for him to keep going, it screamed for him to stop. He turned his head away from Vivi, an ashamed look flashed across his face, before it became a mask again.
(...'~'...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:50 pm
He looked closer at what he saw. It resembled and egg but was gray and rough like a rock. " What is this". He muttered silently to himself. Ventura moved the sticks and brush that was covering half of it. He then continued to pick it up. He quickly dropped it for it was two heavy for any man to hold.

((Can i get a griffin))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:53 pm
((sure))

Scarlet nodded, "Yes as long as it's a fair deal, i am willing to." She sat there and looked over at the person who tryed rescuing her. She had only seen him once and that was when Lily was little and she played with him from time to time. She then turned back around not caring much that he was there and waited for Erika to tell her what kind of deal it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 pm
(here is your griffin lol)

Erika thought for a moment. "I want my families status as a royal back. and I want my rebels pardoned for any crime they've commited." she looked at the girl before her.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:57 pm
Muraki looked at the rebel leader, "That appers to be the case, Lady" he stood next to the princess acting like a gaurd.(LOL Muraki also likes Scarlet!)
Vivi blush at Ross before saying, "I-I-I didn't know what came over me, if I made you tense I'm sorry!" she then stuck her face in his chest while thinking, 'Crap, crap, crap! Why can't I tell him I love him!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 pm
Ross ran his hand through her hair. "that's alright Vi..." He sighed and looked down at her.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 pm
"That can easily be done, but your rebels must not commit any more crimes. I will have the treaty of rebels written and we shall both sign it. If any of us are to do anything that violates the treaty then it off with there head. Truely all i want is for us to live in peace. If i didn't i would easily go back to that other world where living is hell, especially during wars. Your family status will be of royals of course but none of you will be able to take the throne unless i am killed, since i am whats left." Scarlet stood up and walked over to Erika and streached her arm out so they could shake hands. The hand shake would seal the deal and this problem would be settled....hopefully.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games