Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XJapanesexSugarX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:31 am
* walks in to library, takes a seat and begins studying*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:24 am
"Well the Library is boring yet again"  

Hallucination Angel

Bryjin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:36 am
"Can't argue with that." A girl with unruly hair looked up from a dusty black book.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:44 am
Alex yawned and walked over to her. "You bored too huh?" She asked sitting down  

Hallucination Angel

Bryjin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:06 am
"Sure is." She smiled at the other girl. "Haven't seen you around you are..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:10 am
"Alex Johnson" Alex replied staring back at the girl waiting for her to introduce herself  

Hallucination Angel

Bryjin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:17 am
"Bryjin," she made a slight grimaze saying the un-usual name, "Bryjin Peterson." Her head tilted slightly, as her green eyes examined the girl before her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:19 am
Well, at least there are a few people in here. How are you two?  

Demarest

Bryjin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:25 am
I'm pretty good. You.?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:27 am
Bryjin
I'm pretty good. You.?

Pretty good. Looks like Angil wants to get this clean-up finished as much as rest of us. Did you read her new post in the reconstruction forum? I hope they finish this up soon.  

Demarest

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:27 am
Bryjin
"Bryjin," she made a slight grimaze saying the un-usual name, "Bryjin Peterson." Her head tilted slightly, as her green eyes examined the girl before her.

Alex stared back at her then stood up. "Well I think I'm going to go find a book to read" She said going into the back of the room but before she left she looked to the other girl. "I'm...fine" she said then left.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:30 am
Demarest
Bryjin
I'm pretty good. You.?

Pretty good. Looks like Angil wants to get this clean-up finished as much as rest of us. Did you read her new post in the reconstruction forum? I hope they finish this up soon.

Can't say I did. This is 'bout the only place in the guild I've been today, expect the lament of the phoenix. What did it say.? *Wawes at Alex*  

Bryjin

Demarest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:32 am
Bryjin
Demarest
Bryjin
I'm pretty good. You.?

Can't say I did. This is 'bout the only place in the guild I've been today, expect the lament of the phoenix. What did it say.? *Wawes at Alex*

Basically, Angil asked why they were holding up on finishing it up. I haven't seen Angil impatient like that before. It was a really good post, though. Say, have you met Invictus? I wonder where he's been recently.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:38 am
I have. He agreed upon my HP theori in the lament of the phoenis thread. *Nods* Sounds like a nice bloke, but haven't seen him around since. Nor have I really talked to him. I don't know many in here I must admit.  

Bryjin

Demarest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:45 am
When did you join HPGOG?  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games