Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:58 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi made his way back down the hall to the elevator, where he pressed a button, which lit up, to let the drummer know the elevator was on its way upstairs. The doors slid open after only a moment, and Ishi stepped inside, punching another glowing button for the ground floor, and leaning against a wall as the elevator slid downward. He thought he’d seen a convenience store somewhere nearby that would sell drinks. They would probably have calpico; most places did. Maybe he could grab a snack too? Some instant ramen sounded really good right about now, even though he’d been practically living off the stuff all through college.
Now that he thought on it, Ishi was pretty sure he hadn’t really eaten breakfast that morning. Well, he had eaten in a sense, but not anything that would actually satisfy his stomach.
The thought left Ishi with a small smile as he crossed the lobby. He was going to get some calpico, and some ramen, and some kind drink for Ni. He had a little money in his pocket and his number in the phone of some hot singer. Life was pretty good.
Life continued to be pretty good for approximately two minutes as Ishi left the building and began walking in the direction he thought the convenience store would be in, passing a man with glasses and an odd expression on his face as he went. It was at this point that he saw a flicker of motion in the corner of his eye as he passed a certain alley. Out of habit, Ishi turned his head to see what had caused it, expecting it to be a homeless person, or even an animal digging in the trash. It was not.
No, instead, Ishi found himself staring at two nearly identical men who were wrapped around each other more intimately than the vine of a climbing flower around an arbor. He found that he could not quite look away. For a moment, he could not tell who was who, but the moment passed as soon as he saw that expression on Kai’s face. He’d seen that expression just this morning after all.
It doesn’t bother you. You knew it was just a one-night stand. You always said you didn’t care who people slept with, so long as you weren’t the one ending up with STDs. It doesn’t bother you. Yet, much to his own horror, Ishi found that it did bother him. It bothered him very much to see the singer in such a compromising position with Naoko, mere hours after their own excursion at the hotel.
NAKO was right to call him horny, Ishi thought absently, still staring at the two with his head tilted slightly to the side, as if he were watching a mildly interesting television program.
He wanted Kai to turn around. He didn’t want Kai to see him. He wanted to let them know he had seen them. He didn’t want them to know he was there. As if he was being strangled by his own thoughts, Ishi found himself just staring and staring.

((Ishi Intervention Activate!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:03 pm
((Waiting for Naoko's say in the matter. Nice touch with the Calpico. xD))  

Lady Sherlock

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:05 pm
(( I'll wait for Naoko as well. LOL! I am sure Nil has much to say inbetween A and B. -tee hee- Now I have to wonder if Izzy should run in to Ishi on the way out?? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:38 pm
((First off: Feeling a little dizzy. Second: I want Ni to go with Ishi to the store, so should he like see Ishi looks disturbed and help him away from the scene or something? I need to know before I post.))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm
(( Hey Zelici, are you asking if Izzy or Ni would see Ishi looking disturbed and lead him away? -confused- ^^;; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm
((@Kaikoloren: I was asking if Ni would see Ishi looking disturbed and lead him away. Sorry for confusing you!))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 pm
(( @Zelici - Oh Ok. Thanks! ^_~ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:07 pm
((Hmm... I was actually planning an angst moment between Ishi and Kai after Nileregwen posts and Kai realizes that Ishi's there. But this is an RP, so you don't really have to ask permission. Anything goes.))  

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm
(((OOC: Gomen... I know I said I would post when I got home from work (which was just now) but I've got a SPLITTING headache... so much that actually reading hurt it... but I did copy everyone's posts into word and I'll type up a reply first thing when I get up tomorrow, then pop online to post it before work again. I swear I'll get it posted before 4:30pm cst tomorrow. I'll probably read your reply/replies after work tomorrow night, then do my reply to that in the same manner (early afternoon on Tues, since I work Tues night too). I can't wait til Wed... since I have the day off and can ACTUALLY post more than once. I'll also reply to any other RPs that I have tomorrow (hopefully)/ GOMEN!)))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 am
((Oh it's all right! At least you know that there's one RP you can take forever in, and that's the 1x1.))  

Lady Sherlock

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"That's not exactly what I meant..." Naoko whispered, just seconds before a wave of intense pleasure swept over him.
Amber eyes closed and the pianist seriously wondered how long he could keep standing. If the attentions of his 'clone' before had been distracting, this was simply maddening. Digging into the wall with his fingertips, not to mention pressing himself against it so hard that he was probably going to have a brick pattern of tiny red lines on his back and a**, NAKO moaned deeply.
It would've been the first sound that Izzy had heard as he came into the alleyway.
"W... what are you... Who... is Nakai?"
There was a voice... or what Naoko thought was a voice, speaking. But the young man couldn't be entirely sure... He couldn't focus, every sense tuned into what Nakai was doing... and the burning passion that was just about to explode.
Until...
P-O-P-!
Naoko couldn't help his reaction to the feel of Nakai's lips abandoning his 'quest'. He gasped softly, groaning in disappointment at the chill of the air. Slowly, amber eyes opened to focus on his 'clone'.
Only... the blond wasn't there.
Confused, NAKO turned his head to see Nakai dragging a glasses-wearing man over. He was slightly stunned when the newcomer was pushed to his knees right in front of him.
'Cho... chotto matte! Did... did Kai just say... is this guy...'
It took him a few moments to understand just what this stranger was being asked to do... and a few more for it to sink in that Nakai had suggested it in the first place.
Izzy's lips snapped Naoko back to reality, and when he saw the man pull back quickly... the blond felt a sort of relief.
Sure, he wouldn't have minded if it were Nakai, himself... and say, Ryu... but he knew them both. This guy was...
'Wait... he said he was Nakai's manager... probably the same man from the phone call...' the pianist thought, his mind beginning to clear from the haze of the moment.
His trail of thought was interrupted however when blue eyes focused intently on his own amber gaze. For a while, Naoko couldn't tell if Nakai's manager was actually going to go through with the idea or not.
'It would certainly finish what my 'clone' started...' Naoko thought to himself.
Suddenly, Izzy was moving, standing in fact, and Naoko couldn't help but take in a quick breath and try to muffle a groan as his tight pants just BARELY were buttoned back up.
He was half tempted to relieve his own arousal by this point...
Naoko listened to Izzy, confused at first, before he realized that Nakai was basically getting lectured through the apology. As the manager turned to speak with the vocalist, NAKO could only laugh softly at the entire affair.
At first it had been a shock... now it was just humorous.
Once Izzy was gone, the blond smirked. "Looks like we both have managers who tend to get in the way of our... private lives?"
"You think I know how to treat you well?"
The pianist shrugged, "Well, he certainly did have a point about the room... and my a** has already been burned by the brick. As for leaving..." a playful smirk came over Naoko and he reached out, pulling Nakai against him in such a manner that he was able to force his own knee between the singer's legs, rubbing teasingly just as he had been teased before. "You better finish what you started, because these pants are definitely NOT staying up."
His knee moving back and forth against Nakai, Naoko's lips claimed a deep kiss... until he noticed something.
Or rather someone...
"Looks like... we have company again..." the pianist whispered, his amber gaze fixed behind Nakai and on the transfixed form of Ishi.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 pm
((Lo siento, Zelici, I didn't mean to be the cause of confusion! I was actually planning on bringing Ni along too, but I figured if there wasn't some kind of intervention with the two in the alley way soon, it might be a little too late for interventions, so to speak.))  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:04 pm
((Sorry that I haven't posted! I actually read this post, typed up half of my essay, dashed off to tennis practice, came back sore, replied to PMs, and am currently too close to being picked up to type a whole message. But I'll reply when I get home!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:17 pm
((It's fine. I'll just have Ni follow Ishi. Do you want me to have Ni guide Ishi away? I am almost ready to post.))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm
((Like they said above, it's an RP. Anything goes.))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games