Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:12 pm
(No problem. And yay!)

Shan giggled a little, finding it hard to imagine the serious master being friends with that kind of person. Well, it seems like even the master was capable of having silly friends. It's not like anyone can't have a friend at one point.

"So what happened?" Shan asked, though he wished he hadn't.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 pm
(^^ I know right?:3)

"I now lack one friend." Kanda said simply as he looked at Shan with a neutral face. "Now I have none and I refuse to make anymore friends. I don't need them." He said and shook his head wearingly. "They'll only get in my way. They're useless to me.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:36 pm
"That's not true," Shan said quite suddenly. "Friends will never try to get in your way. If it seems like they do, it probably isn't their fault." He was sure that he shouldn't talk back to the master this way, but it was already a bit too late to stop and be quiet. "I think people who have friends seem to have a much happier life than those who don't."

It wasn't that he didn't think the master has a good life or anything, but it may be better if he continued to make friends. Who would he be able to tell problems to? And who would understand him when it seemed that nobody else would? Those questions would be filled in by true friends, not those who pretend to be.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm
Kanda blinked as he looked at Shan with surprise. Was he actually arguing with him? That was a first. He usually just stays quiet and agrees. This must be a really string subject he goes on.

"So far, I haven't met anyone remotely to those standards." He said as he leaned his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. No one he knew cared about him. All the people he have met so far have been fakes. Well...except her Shan anyway. He was the only one who truly expressed himself.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:17 pm
"Have you ever tried meeting someone who could be a friend?" Shan asked, now seemingly intent on the subject. "Not everyone could be bad. I'm sure there are lots of people who'd love to be your friend."

He wondered how the master could give up on trying to find a friend, but it wasn't Shan's business in finding out. Sure, there were people who don't seem to act like friends, but that didn't mean everyone was like that.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:28 pm
"so far, the people I have met so far are idiots, bas****, or mindless morons." Kanda said as he tched under his breath and his scowl deepened. "They only want to be bear me for my money. Nothing more.

(This is short.___. Sorry Crazy...)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 pm
(No problem.)

"It's only so far," Shan replied, trying not to flinch at the deepened scowl. "You haven't met everybody in the world yet. I'm sure there are people who aren't anything like those people you have met so far."

It was then that Shan felt that he was talking a bit too much. Since when did he begin to speak so suddenly and perhaps without the master's permission? He hadn't had the right to speak so freely at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:13 pm
"I guess..." Kanda said, trailing it off lightly then sighed. "I...suppose..I can give it a try..." He said softly..not like the idea but hey, what could you do? at least he would try.

He then got up and stretched. "I'm hungry." He said as he looked at Shan. "You want something to eat? I feel like eating soba."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Shan smiled in a satisfaction. If the master was willing to try to find a trustworthy friend, then Shan would have to help him. In a way, that was his job. Having once been a commoner, he knew a lot of people who could be perfect friends for the master.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Kanda looked at that smile and raised an eyebrow. He was determined. He could tell by the smile and look in his eyes, Shan was determined to get him a friend. He honestly wondered what the big deal was. Kanda didn't mind being alone. HE really didn't.

"So Soba good with you?" Kanda asked to get him out of his day dream. He went up to him and slightly flicked him in the head to help as well. This one was so strange...Kanda really wondered how he happened to find Shan at the auction. All because he was forced to go. Fate really is a strange thing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm
Shan flinched a little when he was flicked in the head, but it was only nothing but a reaction. It wasn't that he was afraid of the man. Well, sure he still thought it was a bad idea to make the master angry, but that didn't mean he was still afraid. Actually, the fear had gone away a long time ago.

Outside his thoughts, to answer the master's question, Shan nodded. It did sound okay to him, and he didn't remember the last time he had any soba. Besides, if the master was in the mood for soba, then Shan would have no choice but to settle for that anyway.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:47 pm
"Then lets go." Kanda said as he turned and walked out of the study then immediately got tackled by Meili; almost falling over. "Yu~ I missed you~" She said, grinning as the man glared at her.

"Meili........." He said in a threatening tone as he tried to get her off him. Just when he was in a good mood for once....A good mood for crying out loud!  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:02 pm
Knowing what was going on, Shan made sure to keep his distance from the master and the woman on him. It definitely wasn't a good idea to get close. If he did, it could serve as trouble for the master.

"Uh... I guess I'll just go ahead, then," Shan said as he walked past the two. He felt guilty about not being able to help the master, but what can he do against a grown woman?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:10 pm
(Fight for him ShanXD Fight for your man!)

"Get off." Kanda said as he pushed her off and Meili pouted. "Your no fun Yu..." She said as he tched then left her sitting there as he headed to the dining room to eat. Unfortunately, she was in step with him in no time; following him.

Kanda sighed in irritation as he said nothing but glared at her every now and then which made her giggle. When he was at the table, he sat down and waited for the other slaves to serve him his meal as Meili took the seat beside him. Inviting herself to dinner. 'Could this get any worse...?'  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:21 pm
Knowing it wasn't a good idea to sit at the dining room table at the moment, Shan walked into the kitchen to help his fellow slaves make something to eat. As usual, he made the soup. Maybe he should try to make other recipes rather than just Creamy Corn soup.

Though it seemed that Shan didn't care about what was going on outside, he would really like to smack the woman. She just really bothered him, especially since she seemed to cling to the master as if she was already his spouse. It was disgusting!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff