Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Gikishou grinned. "It's french toast. It tastes great." He said as he finished cooking and got their plates ready. "Go ahead and try some."He said, eating his own with a bit of ground cinnamon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 pm
Kyo sat at the table and began eating his French toast. It didn't really taste all that great, so he put it back on the plate and ate the eggs and sausages. Well, he can't expect to like everything, right?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Gikishou shrugged as the other set the french toast back. Oh well. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:04 pm
Kyo nodded, though he felt a little sick. He wasn't sure if there was something in the French toast that he was allergic to or if he just wasn't feeling well, but he did know what something seemed to be wrong with him.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Gikishou frowned and felt his forehead."I think you've got a fever, but lemme double check." He got the thermometer and checked. Perfect temperature. "Huh,looks like you're fine, but tell me what you're feeling right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:27 am
"I feel a bit nauseous," Kyo replied, wishing he could sit down and wait for the nausea to go away, but if they lingered around any longer, they might skip school. Instead, he tried to keep a straight pose and try not to look sick, though he was failing miserably.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 am
Gikishou sighed. "Okay,then let's go, but you're going straight to the nurse."He said,setting the dishes in the sink and getting their book bags before going through the usual get-in-the-truck-and-drive routine.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 am
As they were heading to school, Kyo found that he wasn't breathing correctly. At times his breathing was shallow, other times shaky. What was going on? He had been fine when he woke up. Maybe there was something he was allergic to?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am
Gikishou noticed too and frowned as they pulled into the school, taking him to the nurse's office. She saw Kyo and immediately began checking everything."It looks like an allergic reaction. Does he have any allergies?" Gikishou shrugged. "If he does, then I don't think he knows either.He recently moved in with me and my family. I don't think his parents know either." She looked at Kyo. "Was there anything that you ate today, something you don't usually eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 am
"I'm not really sure," Kyo replied. "I guess it might have been the French toast I had before coming here, but I don't know what's in there that I'm allergic to." Right now, because of the allergic reaction, he was very uncomfortable and unintentionally missing class. At least he had a reason, but that's no way to justify his situation.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 am
Gikishou froze as he realized what it was. "I always put a bit of cinnamon in the mix before I cook them. That might be what he's allergic to." He said, immediately feeling guilty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 am
"It's not your fault, Giki-san," Kyo said, hearing unneeded guilt in the junior's voice. "You didn't know. Actually, it's my fault for not telling you."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 am
The nurse smiled some."Luckily,I have a drug that'll suppress the symptoms and get you back to normal. You'll be fine, but you should probably call your guardian and go home." Gikishou raised a hand. "Actually, my parents are gone,so I'm his method of transportation." "No one else is at home?" "Nope." "I'll send emails to your teachers and let them know that you two are excused."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am
"B-but what about the classes? We'll be missing lessons, then," Kyo said, worried. "Besides, this allergic reaction isn't very seriious. My parents used to make mistakes all the time by adding cinammon to certain foods, so I'm used to it."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 pm
The nurse sighed. "Fine, but at least stay here for first period. Gikishou, you can go on ahead to class, I'll write you a pass." She said, knowing that she might as well humor her patient.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games