Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 am
Bleep

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm
Dustynn walked back to the bed and sat down next to Olan. He hadn't bothered on putting as shirt back on, but he had changed into boardshorts instead of those stupid slacks that he had decided to wear to the meeting. Meeting? Not the word that Dustynn should use to describe that situation. More like... bargaining gone wrong.

"What? Still embarrassed?" The gang leader asked, looking down at Olan slightly. "For Heaven's sake, Olan..." He sighed, rubbing his forehead with the palm of his hand. Can't you just forget about it and get over it already? There has been more than one instance when I have been caught in that position with girls. GIRLS! Disgusting as it is... Dustynn thought to himself glumly.

iTammie-chan

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 am
Olan wasn't sure what he should respond. Of course, there was no excuse for his embarrassment. Was he supposed to mention that he had never been caught in the situation before? Was he supposed to tell Dustynn that the potential that the incident would be known to the entire gang was like a nightmare to him? No. Those wouldn't change Dustynn's train of thought. In fact, they wouldn't change anything at all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Dustynn sighed quietly before he fell backwards until he was just laying on the bed. The boy's silence wasn't helping very much to answer any of Dustynn's thoughts. Soon, his eyes began to cloud over, but even then he couldn't hear anything at all. No thoughts, not even a faint wisp of recollection. This was incredibly odd and very unlike the young boy.  

iTammie-chan

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 am
Almost immediately after Dustynn lied down on the bed, Olan moved a little closer to the gang leader. For some reason, he felt safe when he was with Dustynn. It was a little weird, though there was no doubt that Somuka would encourage this. Maybe her ideas were rubbing off on him or something. That thought alone was scary, since he once considered her crazy. In fact, she still seemed to be when all is calm.

'Is something wrong?' Olan thought when he saw Dustynn's clouded eyes and sensed a bit of confusion. How long had the gang leader been waiting for a thought? Had it been a while? If so, then hopefully he hadn't lost his patience. Nothing had happened so far, but maybe Olan hadn't noticed any changes in the environment because he was deep in thought. He could only hope that that wasn't the case.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:02 pm
Dustynn looked up at the boy for a little while before shaking his head. "Not at all." He whispered quietly, noting that the boy was closer to him than before. Time to play a dirty little trick. The gang leader thought as he pulled Olan closer to him until their lips met for just a second. Then he pulled away and waited for the boy's reaction.  

iTammie-chan

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:53 am
The first thing Olan did after what felt like a kiss was blush before looking around to make sure Somuka hadn't seen anything. If she had been in the room, she'd probably have it recorded somehow and he'll never be able to live it down. To his relief, the only ones in the room were himself and the gang leader, who seemed to be looking at him for some reason. Was it because he was blushing? Or did it have to do with the sudden lip-lock?

'What was that for?' Olan mentally questioned, moving away from Dustynn a little. 'That was my first.,,' It was then that he stopped. Was it a real kiss or a simple peck that didn't count? This was the first time someone ever did what Dustynn had just done. Was it all a joke or something of that sort? If it was, then it seriously wasn't funny. It was nowhere even near being funny. It was actually terrible!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Dustynn watched as Olan's expression changed from embarrassment to almost calculating and then to almost sheer horror. What the hell was the boy trying to figure out? "What? I can't kiss you?" Dustynn asked, feigning a hurt expression and voice. "If you didn't want me to kiss you, you shouldn't have moved closer, then." He sighed as he turned away from the boy and closed his eyes. He wasn't sure what Olan was having issues about, but it was starting to bug him to no end. He thought that Olan would go into an embarrassed fit and get all flustered, but almost the exact opposite happened.  

iTammie-chan

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:35 pm
'It's not that. I was just worried that it was a joke,' Olan thought, his worries now fading. It wouldn't matter now if it was all just some prank. The bright side was that Somuka wasn't here to see. But what if she finds out? She'll try to make the whole thing happen again or she could plan something worse. She always did have a devilish side, which unfortunately shows up more often. That could be why she was always adored and feared. Mostly adored, thank goodness, but there still many who were afraid of her. Mom and Dad had always been proud of her, nonetheless.

Baxk to the present, there was something Olan really hated to admit. He actually liked the kiss. The thought just made him blush even more. What was he thinking? This wasn't right. That could not be it. Maybe it felt nice because it was his first. That could be it. That must be it. Nothing else could explain it besides the impossible, which would be only Somuka's idea. Olan would never use that idea to explain why he liked the kiss. It was just ridiculous, that's all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:43 pm
After turning toward Olan and giving him a dramatic eye-roll at his explanation, Dustynn got back up into a sitting position. "How easily you dismiss our love." He sighed, feigning a nonchalant air. "Fine then, be that way." He pouted, turning away from Olan once again. But he caught the ever-deepening blush on the boy's face and he knew that he had gotten a different reaction than what he intended.

He sure is becoming more open about this. Dustynn thought to himself, his eyes unclouding for a few seconds before clouding over again. Continually keeping his eyes like that gave him a headache, and he was a horrible person when he had a headache.

iTammie-chan

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 pm
Oh, great. How many times must Olan act like this? It wasn't that he wanted to have the attitude, but it seemed instinctive. 'I'm sorry. I forgot again,' he thought a little sadly. 'I don't mean to keep forgetting that you... um... like me. It's still kinda weird to me. I never thought that another guy would feel that way towards me.' His blush reddened now, and he just couldn't believe that he had said such a thing. This now felt like some drama that his sister would dream of. Unrequitted love from the dominant male toward a less strong one is basically her dream couple.

But why, out of all people, did Olan have to be the one stuck in this situation? He was better off living in his family home trying to think of ways to survive in a world that hated him for murders always connected to him. His life right now is just scarier, but more exciting. Sure, the murders had stopped, but now he was having mixed feelings towards Dustynn. He was afraid of the gang leader, but also felt comfortable around him. It was like life with Somuka all over again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 pm
Bleeps?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff