Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 pm
"I was really hoping for Gryffindor or at least Ravenclaw, but at least it's not slytherin."
She searches the tree for any missed ornaments. "I guess Hufflepuff fits my personality most, though I am intellegent like Ravenclaw and I wish to be the best as a Gryffindor."
She laughs. "Well I guess I will best succeed in Hufflepuff where I might fall in the background of the other two, here I can stand out and help others." Certain there are no more ornaments, she contemplates the best way to get rid of the tree. "Where do you wish to be sorted?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
"I was really hoping for Gryffindor or at least Ravenclaw, but at least it's not slytherin."
She searches the tree for any missed ornaments. "I guess Hufflepuff fits my personality most, though I am intellegent like Ravenclaw and I wish to be the best as a Gryffindor."
She laughs. "Well I guess I will best succeed in Hufflepuff where I might fall in the background of the other two, here I can stand out and help others." Certain there are no more ornaments, she contemplates the best way to get rid of the tree. "Where do you wish to be sorted?"

"haha slytherin isn't so bad " Rabbit saw the naked tree and had a wild idea "Hey i have a axe ,wanna go at it "Rabbit grinned has she magically summoned a axe "and well i would have to say slytherin fits my style ,plus i can put people snobbing people in there place ,rule slytherin with a iron fist "Rabbit grinned and chuckled a little'  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 pm
"Ha ha!" Kenzie steps back to allow Rabbit to take down the tree. "Yeah they're not that bad, but it's just not the place for me. If in a group of too many alpha people I have a tendency to get walked over. I've been told before I'm a bit of a controle freak, it's just hard to recognize because I'm not as outspoken as others, but it shows in the things that tick me off." Kenzie begins picking various Christmas nick nacks from tables and shelves and placing them in the box. "Here though you have a mixture of people and my voice would more likely to be heard." She pauses. "I guess that same reasoning could be used as to why I'm not in Gryffindor."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
"Ha ha!" Kenzie steps back to allow Rabbit to take down the tree. "Yeah they're not that bad, but it's just not the place for me. If in a group of too many alpha people I have a tendency to get walked over. I've been told before I'm a bit of a controle freak, it's just hard to recognize because I'm not as outspoken as others, but it shows in the things that tick me off." Kenzie begins picking various Christmas nick nacks from tables and shelves and placing them in the box. "Here though you have a mixture of people and my voice would more likely to be heard." She pauses. "I guess that same reasoning could be used as to why I'm not in Gryffindor."

"Well thats does make *chop a lot of sense ,I don't fit in *chop ravenclaw there too bookish *chop i use my smarts for when *chop its need ,not flaunt it " '*Crash* rabbit smiled as she watched the tree fall ' " Gryffindor blah saints-complex people annoy me and huffle puff is to nice i guess " Rabbit smiled at kenzie "So slytherin is just balanced to me but with just a little more sassy and catty which makes it more fun to argue with them "  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:38 pm
"Well I'm not good at arguing, but I do understand the joy of of a good arguement, though I'm one more for intellectual debates rather than actual fights."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:44 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
"Well I'm not good at arguing, but I do understand the joy of of a good arguement, though I'm one more for intellectual debates rather than actual fights."
"raised in a big family so arguing is just my second nature ,please the fact i can manipulate a conversion without even trying" Rabbit started to cut the tree into smaller pieces and placing it into the fire "But intellectual debates doesn't really give you the lovely view of someones face being red with anger "

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 pm
Kenzie laughs as nearly drops a glass angle, but manages to catch it before it hit the ground. "Too true. Too true. Some people's faces turn crazy colors"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
Kenzie laughs as nearly drops a glass angle, but manages to catch it before it hit the ground. "Too true. Too true. Some people's faces turn crazy colors"

Rabbit laughed along side Kenzie "Yup i've actually seen blue mixed with purple,That one was bloody mad " Rabbit started brooming all the little pine hairs that had fallen of the tree "Ohh you know what's funny ,I'm owled my boyfriend that i was laying in bed and he owls back saying "mind if i slytherin" hes a slick one i'll tell you that "  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm
rofl
"That's funny. Wingadium Leviosa!" Kenzie experimentally points her wand at the box. It hovers slightly above the ground, content Kenzie slide/hovers the box back into the closet and retreives a dust pan for Rabbit. "I haven't seen my boy friend since Christmas break, I'm hoping I'll get to visit him over spring break. We're suppose to go to a friend's wedding together."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 pm
Rabbit walking into the Hufflepuff tent "Hello ,anyone here ? i've brought some cream puffs"  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm
(OCC: Sorry really busy this week with unreliable internet, I'll be on at random.)

"Hey" Kenzie smiles releived to take a break, and for some company. Books are spread across her bed, as she reviews before term starts. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 am
"Studying hard i see"chuckled rabbit as she sat down next to her eating piece of toast on jelly  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:35 pm
Whoa, it's been so long since I've seen people here. It's a bit late, but welcome to Hufflepuff ladies.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff