Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:48 am
Mikage listened to the other, gripping his teeth and fists tightly. "How can anyone be 'man' if they have a terminal disease.." he muttered, he looked at the group, evident anger and fury shown in his eyes. "Whats wrong with believing in something if your dying huh? I don't know how long he has, no one does. It was a miracle he lived to now. So if believing in fairies make him happy let him believe." he said he wanted so much but to do nothing more than punch the kid that was in front of him. "Also your wrong. I believe in fairies" he said his voice was strong, but when he said the words he couldn't have anger in it, there was no anger, and in his heart he felt warmth, love, and so much hope that Orin wouldn't leave him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 pm
bump  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 pm
One of the younger boys of Witin's group looked up in surprise when Mikage said that Orin had a terminal disease. "Hes dying?" the boy questioned. The same boy had never done anything but stand by, he seemed to have been forced into the group maybe a brother of one of the others. Witin however whiped around glaring at the boy to silence him.

"You believe in faeries?" Witin questioned with barking laughter. "Your as much as a freak as he is." the boy laughed and taunted. Back at his home the sleeping boy gave a soft content sigh as he felt warmth and love fill him from Mikage's words.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 pm
Mikage didn't say anything to the boy about Orin dying, he had no reason too, but it did seem all Witin cared about was the belief in fairies and that pissed Mikage off. "Call me what you will, you words have no effect on me. But if you EVER hurt Orin again..." he walked up to Witin, gripping his shirt tightly, giving him a death glare, "I WILL hunt you down, and I DO keep my word." he said shoving the other back with a force and Mikage walked off into the school making it to first period just as the bell rang.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 am
"And you;'ll do what? Get yourself locked in jail and be away from the freak as he dies. Sounds like a great thing to do to me." Witin laughed getting up from the ground. "You can't protect him if your in jail, funny thing is there was a guy around this morning looking for him." Witin continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 pm
Mikage turned on him then his eyes dangerously narrowed, "You really want to go there with jail? Do you KNOW what I can take to court and get you thrown in just like that? It's not hard in the least and I WILL do it if so god you push me far enough." Mikage said getting tired of Witin. "And what guy?" he asked his interest piqued.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 pm
Witin glared at Mikage when the other said he could get him thrown in jail easily also. "Oh now you want information from me after you've threatened me. Fat chance fairy lover." Witin growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 am
"You terrorized Orin for how long? What I did it doesn't even BEGAN to equal up to what you've done. Now tell me!" he said in a tone that had no patience. Mikage looked over to the other behind Witin, "How about one of you spill and I promise I won't rough you up." he said/  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 am
Witin looked unfazed when Mikage threatened him. The boy whom had spoken up earlier looked quite like he wanted to speak. "There was a man whom showed up this morning at the front gate he had a picture of Orin. It looked doctored, he had wings. He was looking for him." the boy spoke out. Witin whipped around and slugged the boy who fell to the ground gasping for breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm
Mikage was about to say something else when the boy was slugged. The tipped Mikage off. Instead of a punch he went straight for the kick straight into the pelvis area of course careful not to break any bones. Mikage walked over to the boy who was punch by Witin. "I'll take you to the nurse." he said hoisting the other up walking inside the school. "Anyways, what did you guys tell him?" he asked, the information was important, and Mikage needed to know everything.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 pm
Witin fell to the ground almost as soon as the kick to his groin was delivered. The boy allowed Mikage to help him up as the others in the group moved to their leader. "Witin told him that he knew Orin and I think he told the man where he lived. The man was creepy, he said he wanted to talk to Orin but why would an adult we don't recognize want to talk to him. Is it about what was on the picture of Orin with wings. Is...is he really a fairy?" the questioned almost sounding excited or hopeful.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm
"Well if its who we think it is, we got in some trouble with him...and its kinda bad, but why do you sound so hopeful?" he asked curiously as he took the kid setting him carefully on the bed as he walked outside into the hall, "Call if you need me, I'll be out in the hall." he said as he picked up the phone and calling Pa hoping the man will pick up.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 pm
"Well...I...I believe like you and Orin do... You can't tell my brother and Witin they would hit me." the boy stated. "If Orin were a fairy then maybe for once I wouldn't be wrong. I wouldn't even tell anyone." the boy stated. The phone picked up after a few rings.

"Mikage? What are you doing calling during class?" came Orin's father's voice through the phone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:51 pm
"That isn't important right now. Anyways something bad happened yesterday when Orin was flying. Someone managed to get a photograph of him and well the man came to the school and Witin told him. Please tell me your still at home! Witin told the person where you live and Orin can be in danger. I...want to come home..." Mikage said almost in a mouthful...especially if Orin was home alone it would be dangerous.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm
Orin's father didn't question anymore when Mikage said that it was important. "Mikage you said you had merely hit your head, this is why Orin is ow on magic and you couldn't remember. This is dangerous, you shouldn't have lied to me." Orin's father scolded. "No, Mikage i'm at the store, Orin is at home sleeping. He'll be fine, I couldn't even wake him to tell him where I was going, hes not going to hear someone at the door." Orin's father assured. "If you really want i'll come get you when i'm done shopping. How did this Witin know our address though?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games