Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:31 pm
*walks in, goes to TES & havenne17* Why TES, what is wrong with your eyes? Here, let me help, I feel partly responsible since you got hit at our bar....*takes cloth from havenne17* Oh, havenne17! You've done such a good job, but I INSIST on helping poor TES! twisted *begins wiping ever so gently at TES's eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:31 pm
ah.... thank you. I hope this doesn't cause any permanent damage to my vision. I don't think I can trust using a "seeing-eye grunny" for any extended length of time.

*takes a moment to glare in Grunny's general direction*

-Edit: *feels a chill down his spine upon hearing a familiarly sadistic voice* .... scheiße......

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 pm
*walks into Lily's pad and notices Katana helping TES and sneaks past them and goes behind the counter. Grabs a plate, puts a nice freshly baked blueberry scone on it and set it in front of TES.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:35 pm
*while Katana is cleaning TESs eyes, Icy moves ever so carefully to the counter where the various pastries are. Finding a beautiful Blueberry Scone, she grabs it and places it on a plate. With that, Icy sneaks to where Katana and TES are, waiting for Psyzapp with the "scone" to give to TES*

*seeing Psyzapp enter the Pad, Icy gets up and walks carefully to where TES and Katana are. When Psyzapp places the scone in front of TES, Icy takes a seat not too far from the table and lies in waiting*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm
*giggles at the thought of a "seeing-eye" grunny* Oh, TES! You can be sooo funny at times! 4laugh Now be still so I can get the rest of this off your pretty dark-elf eyes.... smile *continues wiping at his eyes while watching for a signal from Psyzapp or Icy*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:40 pm
*Psyzapp goes back around the counter and has a seat next to TES.* Can I get a cup of coffee here?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 pm
oh.... oh god! I'd recognize that voice anywhere gonk

*quickly stands, knocking over his chair in the process and grabs Grunny. He walks as fast as he can toward the door to leave but trips over a chair and falls face first to the floor... Grunny leaping out of his arms and running off just before he hit the ground*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 pm
Oh, Psyzapp! How nice to see you here! Look TES! It's Psyzapp! 4laugh *holds the back of his neck with one hand while continuing her ministrations on his paint covered eyes* Just look at him, Psyzapp! That blasted Lily shot him with paintballs last night when she attacked our bar!! I do so hope I can get him cleaned up......*glances at Psyzapp & Icy* Now, TES...please be still...I wouldn't want to accidentally poke you in the eye.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:00 pm
WHAT?! eek That blasted Lily! How inconsiderate to shoot up our bar and pelt TES in the process! *Looks at TES closely* Are you okay TES?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:07 pm
...... I... I'm fine. I.... I..... I just.... need some air. *breathes heavily, starting to panic*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Now TES, you just take some deep breaths and calm down....*moves behind TES and begins to massage his shoulders and neck* Now you just sit here, relax, keep doing those deep breaths, and just enjoy the massage smile *glances again at Icy and Psyzapp*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:14 pm
*Icy, still unnoticed by TES, sits and waits for Psyzapps command*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:17 pm
Hey Icy. Why don't we help TES here. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 pm
*tiger goes racing through tea room, knocking over chairs, chasing grunny out the door*  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:21 pm
*Icy comes up on TESs left side and continues to wipe at his eyes gently* Why, TES my dear, you're still blind? *tsks* Poor, poor, little dark elf...*sees Havenne17s tiger chasing TESs Grunny and pulls her own Prunny closer* Now, now...he won't get you my pet...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games