Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:46 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

With a slight pause, Charity said, "Well then, what do you want?" She stared blankly, assessing her options if the girl were to actually strike her. She'd probably throw her off, of course. Telekinesis allowed her to do that.

Well, the girl seemed harmless. But you could never be sure.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 am
~*~Eznara~*~

Eznara smiled. "Finally we are cutting to the chase." She leaped off the bench, landing in front of the girl. "I want in."  

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:26 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

The crystal bearer was confused. She tilted her head to show such, and tapped her fingers on her arm. "Want into what?"

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:44 am
~*~Eznara~*~

"You're little group thing you and your friends have got going. I've been watching all of you for the past month to try and get a gist on everything." She sat back down on the bench, stretching. "I want in on it. It could help me with somethings that I have to take care of."  

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:54 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

A chuckle escaped from Charity's throat. Her stance became more casual, and she stared at the stranger in both bewilderment and amusement. "So you think that just because you've been stalking me, that you think you can just let yourself into my circle of protection, because you think we can help you out? Well for one thing, I don't like stalkers."

She stepped closer, looking the girl up and down, examining her. "And for another, you can't just let yourself in like that. I don't even know your name. You're making an awfully rude impression."

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 am
~*~Eznara~*~

Eznara merely chuckled. "You're right," She hopped up, landing on her toes. "I am being rather rude, but I can't simply tell you my name without knowing yours. Also, you're being rather mean if I say so myself." She smiled. She was having some fun for once.  

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"And who ever said I was nice?"

With a glance up and down the girl once more, her eyebrow curved in puzzlement and thought. "And how the hell do you think you're gonna get my name when I don't know yours? Since you need something from me in this scenario, I think you should go first."

Charity leaned up against a tree nearby, crossing her feet. She sniffed, waiting for a name.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm
~*~Eznara~*~

"You have a point, so I will tell you my name. I am Eznara Sveltovkin, a samurai, and a Crystal bearer." She bowed in the traditional way, then looked at the other girl. "Now it's your turn," she said, smiling.  

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:13 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Charity."

The word came so simply from her mouth, it almost didn't at all. But in substitute for the bow, she nodded her head up, like she always did, every time she said, ' 'Sup ' or the likes. She didn't bow, oh hell no.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 am
Eosy had to smile at the exchange between the two girls. He wondered which one was the most stubborn of the two.

With a sigh, he flew lightly towards his crystal bearer. However he respected her wish of some privacy and did not land on the back of the bench as he had first intended. Instead, Eosy landed on the back of another empty bench, several feet away from Charity.

He wished he were able to properly interact with the girl, but her temperament was so different from what he was used to that he did not know how to handle her. All I can do is protect her... he mentally repeated himself.

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

libby4554

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:03 am
((I'm new... I posted my profiles on the other thread. I hope you don't mind if I jump in...))
User Image
Aza panted hard as she ran down the street from five men from Coripio, Aslan in her arms. "Cursed Coripio! Just leave me alone!" She hissed under her breath. What was with these guys? They never gave up! "Where's a protector when I need one?!" Aza looked at the forest beside her and ducked in, weaving through the trees in a confusing pattern, hoping she would loose the men on her tail. Aslan let out a little mew. Aza glanced down at him. He was looking up at her with determined, brave little eyes. Aza skidded to a halt and set Aslan down. "See ya later buddy!" She said, and Aslan took off toward the men from Coripio, yowling his little battle cry. Aza ran through the woods again. She'd learned not to worry about Aslan. He would find his way back to her. He always did. She closed her eyes and ran as fast as she could. She opened them to see where she was going and crashed into Harth, falling back on her rear-end and hands.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image
Harth laughed sinisterly. "Ahhhh... Fresh Crystal... How nice of you to drop in? I see you've brought me a little preasent..." His eyes narrowed and he gave a twisted evil grin as he eyed her chest greedily. "I'm so very grateful..." He circled Aza and started chanting foriegn words. He and Aza were soon surrounded by strange symbols and Aza's chest started to glow. Harth's eyes sparkled with pride and greed.

libby4554

libby4554

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Aza shuddered and tried to get up. It was useless. She tried to scream. Maybe a Protector was nearby. That didn't work either. She felt helpless and she hated it. Why couldn't she do anything? Her chest ached horribly. It was glowing, signaling her crystal's near end. Tears rolled down her cheeks. This is it. This is the end. She thought.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 pm
((i don't know how to start eek ))  

BannedAccount8623822

libby4554

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Friendshipstar
((i don't know how to start eek ))

ooc/ Just start roleplaying your characters  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff