Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisao the Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:26 pm
I am nice! You're rite!! xd WOOT! *runs around*

I luff Ed! whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:53 pm
Marik_5000
User Image
A picture of me 3nodding
I felt kind of shy-like back then.
...you didn't draw this...did you? Either way, this pic is sweet! xd

Welcome to the guild, you'll have a great time here.  

Syrotek
Crew

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:39 am
I'm pretty sure I haven't done one yet, SO, here we g

My name is Sara, I'm not QUITE 14 yet, I live In America, I am blonde, and if you have seen FMA, I am ALOT like Ed. I am short-ish, I have blonde hair, I have a short temper sometimes, ect. xd I LUFF ED! heart heart heart FMA IS MY OBSESSION! I only have 2 obsessions, FMA and Harry Potter, but I LOVE anime to. Oh, and I don't judge at all, so if you wan't a freind or something, feel free to PM me!  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:28 pm
Welcome everyone! =D  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Robert Sadowski

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:59 pm
Hi,I'm Robert Sadowski. I like Anime just like all of you. My favorite is Inuyasha though. I'm looking for someone to hang out with. I'm new too.So if anybody wants to hang out I have a profile. biggrin smile ninja blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:04 pm
Welcome to AAG. Enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime.  

Syrotek
Crew

Kaze_neko

Business Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:18 am
My names KN. Ive been an anime fan for almost 7 years now. I live in California and work at Sony Computers Entertainment America as a game tester. I love anime and manga and video games. I have 5 favorite animes, yes count 'em five. They are as follows in no particular order: Noir, Kare Kano, Lupin the 3rd, City Hunter, Original Dirty Pair. The best thing i love about anime is the music. I am a soundtrack whore.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:20 pm
Hey, welcome to AAG. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

River Angel Odin

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:32 am
*waves* Hello everyone! As you can see, my name's River Angel Odin, but feel perfectly free to call me Kari. ^_^ I'm thirteen years old and I'll be fourteen on October 29. Ahh, it's so far away! crying Anyway....umm....I'm a huge anime fan, so I think I'll fit right in here! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:48 pm
Welcome to the guild. You'll fit in here just fine. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeZutto

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:05 pm
River Angel Odin
*waves* Hello everyone! As you can see, my name's River Angel Odin, but feel perfectly free to call me Kari. ^_^ I'm thirteen years old and I'll be fourteen on October 29. Ahh, it's so far away! crying Anyway....umm....I'm a huge anime fan, so I think I'll fit right in here! ^^

welcome! so what are your favorite animes? =D  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:50 pm
Wow, invitedness. I feel special. xp I'm Mariku (I made this name after finishing a drawing of my rp character), and I like anime and manga. I also like to draw manga of my own. ^__^
My main favorite mangas are Magic Knight Rayearth, and X/1999. I also like Ranma, Slayers, Inuyasha, Marmalade Boy, and Kodomo no Omocha. I'm studying Japanese, and someday I want to study Chinese because I like it. I also like martial arts too, and I'm currently in judo. >.>'' I know, it's a lot of useless info.  

Mariku Hime

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FuyuTsukasa

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:33 pm
Ello, teeheehee, i guess i shall introduce ma self, lol, meh is FuyuTsukasa, lol, meh is 16 and ma fav hobbies is drawing, sleeping and snowboarding 3nodding meh is a sophmore and i currently go to high school sumwhere is las vegas nevada, lol xp

ma fav. mangas are DNAngel, Fruits Baskets, Chrono Crusade and Juvenile Orion, heh heh, theres more but i dont want to wast ur time, sweatdrop teeheehee, anywayz, just wnated to say thank you for da invite!! xd meh feels so special 3nodding xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:29 pm
Hmm.. well for starters my name is Achika (haha only get my avatar's name!)
I'm old enough to drive. xd
My first anime was Ronin Warriors heart *sniffle* how I miss them.
My favorite anime is too many to count right now.
My favorite manga would have to be Inu Yasha, Othello, or MARS.
I only started reading manga two years ago now.
I adore ths drawing styles and wish to be able to compare to even the basic sketches, working on that though.

Since I started really getting into anime/manga while in my high school career I have developed a curious love for Japan and its culture. I have begun to learn japanese, and will continue to do so. The language is very lyrical so I believe I can pick up on it more quickly then I did with my pathetic excuse for any atempt at spanish, though I took five years of it. xd

Gaia has become a place of sanctaty for me, and I love how it's free every month! Yay to people who are so kind!
I am happy to have been invited to such a Guild as this. I must admit I have never participated in a Guild before, so I'll most likely be a bit shy until I have a better understanding for it. Thanks to anyone who at least read my name! xd

~Achika (a lil' angel of a friend)  

AngelAchika

chessiejo

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:06 am
hi!

i am a sophomore in college, so if i act sophomoric you will know why razz

i dote on Hayao Miyazaki. I can't buy the new release of Nausicaa anywere! I tried online, they took my money and sent nothing (last Februray, dirty Disney) Blockbuster won't get it for me... crying

my favorite series are kare kano, fruits basket, vision of escaflowne, and alice 19.

i like softball and swimming, i write poetry and play the euphonium and i am seeking for some spiritual meaning.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games