Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:01 pm
Aeyuki-chan
I've got a question... how do you get a Blue Box, Enchanted Trunk or whatever? =T__T= I've yet to get one and Jenn's getting them like crazy and making me sad. LOL
its all based on luck. as you go around on gaia, sometime your avi would say " eek "
all you have to do is look around for the flying object. it always start out at the top left corner. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:52 am
Orochi_Chan
ChibiTotoro222
AnZu, you should start playing more videogames! Final fantasies are really popular. I would let you borrow number 8, but my first disk is working terribly, hence you can't start a new game. I have two copies of Chrono Cross if you want to play.

If not, I have about 35 other PS1 games to pick from, which I don't really feel like listing right now. whee
haha, I thought you were talking to me for a second...my old username was AnzuOtaku04 so I'm used to people calling me Anzu sweatdrop but yeah, Have you beaten FF8 totoro? because I can not for the life of me beat that lion thing that ultemecia summons gonk and 3 of my characters are level 100! crying

Oh God I hate that thing. It was such a pain in the butt! BTW happy belated b-day. And don't worry. When you get older than me, feel old. But you're not older so...Yeah. BTW 2: Orochimaru...*Shivers* whee  

Jennoasis

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:53 am
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
I've got a question... how do you get a Blue Box, Enchanted Trunk or whatever? =T__T= I've yet to get one and Jenn's getting them like crazy and making me sad. LOL
its all based on luck. as you go around on gaia, sometime your avi would say " eek "
all you have to do is look around for the flying object. it always start out at the top left corner. blaugh

Well I also heard that it depends on your posting. And I'm sorry Aeyuki-chan! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:28 am
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan

Well I also heard that it depends on your posting. And I'm sorry Aeyuki-chan! crying
Well posting increase your luck in getting the special items. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:05 pm
Orochi_Chan
ChibiTotoro222
AnZu, you should start playing more videogames! Final fantasies are really popular. I would let you borrow number 8, but my first disk is working terribly, hence you can't start a new game. I have two copies of Chrono Cross if you want to play.

If not, I have about 35 other PS1 games to pick from, which I don't really feel like listing right now. whee
haha, I thought you were talking to me for a second...my old username was AnzuOtaku04 so I'm used to people calling me Anzu sweatdrop but yeah, Have you beaten FF8 totoro? because I can not for the life of me beat that lion thing that ultemecia summons gonk and 3 of my characters are level 100! crying
Nah...I stopped playing it to start Legend of Dragoon...Then FFT...Then Suikoden III...And so forth. sweatdrop

However, my brother and sister beat it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:13 pm
Jenno-San i like ur new look!! 3nodding  

AnimeZutto

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:25 am
*Blinks* When did you change it?! gonk I'm soooo stupid! I didn't notice Jenn-sama changed her look.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:46 am
AnimeZutto

eek Thanks. ^__^ And Aeyuki-chan it's okay that you didn't notice. I change too much. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:37 am
Jennoasis
AnimeZutto

eek Thanks. ^__^ And Aeyuki-chan it's okay that you didn't notice. I change too much. sweatdrop
Yeah, and I need to change more. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:04 am
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
AnimeZutto

Hehe~ But you look just fine right now~  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:45 am
Dariram
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
AnimeZutto

Hehe~ But you look just fine right now~
I think I have this on a lil too long now...some people starting to copy me. *cough*cough*
xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:46 am
I *need* an outfit.. right now I have... jail clothes... crying  

StaggeringGenius

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:03 am
the jail suit isn't that bad, actually, it look kinda good on you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:07 am
Iyamashi
the jail suit isn't that bad, actually, it look kinda good on you. 3nodding
whee I agree with Iya-chan!~  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:25 am
Haha! i have a new avi now! ....it's so fugly. sweatdrop  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games