Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sullen Aura

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Sullen walked in her ears were back, she looked at everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm
"What should I do?" Axel asked anyone caring.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 pm
"It's your choice which path you choose, but im gonna go with the light side. Something tells me that if i got to the dark side it'll put me at a disadvantage." Piro explained his choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:58 pm
Haruka raised her head and howled "this is a simple choice but, yet SO FREAKIN HARD TO DECIDE!!!"  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:01 pm
"Well," Axel said with a sigh. "I'll just follow who ever."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am
Ryousuke crossed his arms and began walking towards the door. "Anyone following me get ready this guardian isn't going to be easy..." He called out as he placed his hand on his sword hilt.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 pm
Haruka and Dukanni both followed Ryousuke "we will follow you Ryousuke....." Dukanni told him. (along with the millions of animals).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 pm
"I can smell you." Axel quickly spun around and pointed his gun. His breathing became fast."No, you foolish mortal. I'm not in right next to you. But I will be soon!" Axel heard the demonic being. "Did any of you hear that?" He asked the group. "No, mortal with my blood, only your feeble mind can hear me. And will soon reclaim you as my prey!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:34 pm
Ryousuke turned. "Huh? I didn't hear anything" He called out then looked at the door. He then thought 'Please watch over me....mother, father...' He walked towards the door then sunk his sword into it forcing it to open slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 pm
"I'm going with you guys!" Axel headed to Ryouske and the others. I don't wanna encounter that ugly son of a b***h again.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Haruka and Dukanni stood behind Ryousuke ready to fight anything and everything that comes their way. Dukanni held her staff at the ready while haruka's animal army were hunched, ready to jump on the guardian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 pm
"Hey Ryousuke?" Axel spoke. "What do think this guardian thing's weakness is?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm
"I wouldn't know....the last time we squared off....I almost died" He said removing his blade from the door letting the door open as a large creature wearing a pitch black robe emerged from the door. "Well well well....long time no see...Samael.."
The creature grinned as it stood in front of what looked like an altar. "I will defend this altar...and no one will get to the God's eye....my lord will command it once again"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 pm
Haruka thought to herself holy crap...... as she saw the creature but all the animals just growled ferociously; Dukanni's eyes went pitch black, ready to fight  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:35 pm
Ryousuke quickly removed his cloak and closed his eyes as a calm aura emerged from him forming two wings on his back. "From here on out...we fight seriously"
Samael Laughed at the small group. "Two muts...a torch and a former general.....this might be interesting" He called out as he removed the cloak revealing his true form, a large dragon. "I am Samael.....Fallen angel and guardian of this altar"  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff