Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:17 pm

Evenstar821
heart Bump heart
thanks for la bump
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:18 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
xD
;.; But I don't want to risk losing my pretty power... I don't have any angelic scarves to bribe him with. D=
Hmmm... I've been in some pretty bad guilds. Three of them to be exact. 2 of them have died and one is still going... slowly. This guild has seemed pretty succesful to me. =D
Oh he wouldn't do that. Your a better mod than I am. It's just he had a buy thread, charity, and then the guild he kept telling me he had tons of PM's.
Not like me to let him get away with so much work. ninja
This is the first guild I have ever been involed in. there is a MPT guild but I'm not into spending time with people I kind of already know sweatdrop
Ugh, sounds busy. >.< I think that's why I haven't re-opened my art shop yet... I don't have the time. XP Maybe I will during Christmas break...
Better mod than you? I haven't really done anything yet... =/
^^ Wow, they've even made a guild for themselves? You'd think you want the guild posts to go toward the thread total...
I like this guild. It has replaced the CB for me... it's active enough and has everything minus the cages threads. >.<
*runs off to open cage thread* joking...
He doesn't have he charity open and neither the buy thread so i bet he's really looksing for stuff to do.
I need to talk to him about an x-mas event surprised
Exactly! you do nothing as a mod I do even less than nothing!
This guild as replaced my random 'look around gaia time' which is better for everyone sweatdrop
D= Please don't ... somehow you've already got me answering a questoin thread...
I have done a couple things... but I haven't been able to lock a thread yet. ;.;
I did see that the charity was closed... I went to go bump it one day, and uh couldn't.
Well, it replaced most of my CB time, and I fill the rest with lurking the exchange. =P

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:20 pm

Karma Police
Oh my goshness I need to bump like 200 times!

XP So s- corp those elfs are crazy...expeshally 101 he's just obbsessive they are all on medsa and highly stressed
200 times? For what?

XD I've read a couple journals... I like 003 or which ever one likes rubberbands.

And 722 belongs to one of the guilds I'm in. <.< >.>
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:22 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
xD
;.; But I don't want to risk losing my pretty power... I don't have any angelic scarves to bribe him with. D=
Hmmm... I've been in some pretty bad guilds. Three of them to be exact. 2 of them have died and one is still going... slowly. This guild has seemed pretty succesful to me. =D
Oh he wouldn't do that. Your a better mod than I am. It's just he had a buy thread, charity, and then the guild he kept telling me he had tons of PM's.
Not like me to let him get away with so much work. ninja
This is the first guild I have ever been involed in. there is a MPT guild but I'm not into spending time with people I kind of already know sweatdrop
Ugh, sounds busy. >.< I think that's why I haven't re-opened my art shop yet... I don't have the time. XP Maybe I will during Christmas break...
Better mod than you? I haven't really done anything yet... =/
^^ Wow, they've even made a guild for themselves? You'd think you want the guild posts to go toward the thread total...
I like this guild. It has replaced the CB for me... it's active enough and has everything minus the cages threads. >.<
*runs off to open cage thread* joking...
He doesn't have he charity open and neither the buy thread so i bet he's really looksing for stuff to do.
I need to talk to him about an x-mas event surprised
Exactly! you do nothing as a mod I do even less than nothing!
This guild as replaced my random 'look around gaia time' which is better for everyone sweatdrop
D= Please don't ... somehow you've already got me answering a questoin thread...
I have done a couple things... but I haven't been able to lock a thread yet. ;.;
I did see that the charity was closed... I went to go bump it one day, and uh couldn't.
Well, it replaced most of my CB time, and I fill the rest with lurking the exchange. =P
Why I'm still trying to figure out. I was trying to get gold for o- chan and thought i might try to toucher some people on the guild, seems like you feel in o.o
I like to have the last post on things that remian on my subscribed threads so every time someone posted I would have to post sweatdrop

Karma Police

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:25 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XP So s- corp those elfs are crazy...expeshally 101 he's just obbsessive they are all on medsa and highly stressed
200 times? For what?

XD I've read a couple journals... I like 003 or which ever one likes rubberbands.

For Honor!!!! .... O oor just the fact that I have a low post count in here and In short I want to rule the world

I've yet to clear them all sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:32 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

200 times? For what?

For Honor!!!! .... O oor just the fact that I have a low post count in here and In short I want to rule the world

Or you could just fill out your stupid questionaire. XP

I just read a couple of them a week ago or so and gave up. =P

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:38 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

200 times? For what?

Or you could just fill out your stupid questionaire. XP

I just read a couple of them a week ago or so and gave up. =P
why would I want to fill out that thing XP

I plan to stay on top of this event so I don't get lost and make my friend marcus thell me everything that has been going onj when In fact he doesn't know himself *takes in breath* Few that was a lot pf typing
So I'm talking to choco about X-mas...sounds like it's going to be fun in here so far!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:54 pm

Karma Police
Why I'm still trying to figure out. I was trying to get gold for o- chan and thought i might try to toucher some people on the guild, seems like you feel in o.o
I like to have the last post on things that remian on my subscribed threads so every time someone posted I would have to post sweatdrop
--------------

I plan to stay on top of this event so I don't get lost and make my friend marcus thell me everything that has been going onj when In fact he doesn't know himself *takes in breath* Few that was a lot pf typing
So I'm talking to choco about X-mas...sounds like it's going to be fun in here so far!

I don't know why... but now that I started, I can't quit. I can't give up on something... =P

Yeah... I have some threads that I watch. ^^ Oops... I never checked them today...

XD A lot of typing.... that was a normal sentence for me. ^^;;

XD So he's online? I guess the party will have to be delayed some more...

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:02 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
--------------

I don't know why... but now that I started, I can't quit. I can't give up on something... =P

Yeah... I have some threads that I watch. ^^ Oops... I never checked them today...

Xp funny, in a sad way
I have threads I watch too but most of them are quest thread so it's not hard to know what is going on.
Well it's not that it was long I just was typing mega fast and I wasn't going to stop until the thought was over...that is not like me though right now I'm a little type hyper -.-
yeah he's online...i guess we will hold it off since we counldn't decide on what we were to do
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:08 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
--------------

Xp funny, in a sad way
I have threads I watch too but most of them are quest thread so it's not hard to know what is going on.
Well it's not that it was long I just was typing mega fast and I wasn't going to stop until the thought was over...that is not like me though right now I'm a little type hyper -.-
yeah he's online...i guess we will hold it off since we counldn't decide on what we were to do
>.< Someone once made a thread and didn't want it to die. So I post on it all the time. >.<
XD I'm watching TV, so my posts are slow. And staring at the Hw beside me that i did not finish...
Hmmm, my best idea would've had something to do with secret santa... but that's already started. Well, we can always spam the thread. :3

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:13 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
--------------

Xp funny, in a sad way
>.< Someone once made a thread and didn't want it to die. So I post on it all the time. >.<
XD I'm watching TV, so my posts are slow. And staring at the Hw beside me that i did not finish...
Hmmm, my best idea would've had something to do with secret santa... but that's already started. Well, we can always spam the thread. :3
I watched some tv and now it's done...now I'm goimg to read fan fiction ...@.@ can't stop
I'm still going to put 'tp' in little white text at the bottom of a lot of his posts!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:28 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
--------------

Xp funny, in a sad way
I watched some tv and now it's done...now I'm goimg to read fan fiction ...@.@ can't stop
I'm still going to put 'tp' in little white text at the bottom of a lot of his posts!
XD I'm watching some Lizzie Maguire movie right now. >.<

XD <.< >.>

That's the problem with my bro's guild. We all have mod power. @.@

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:36 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
--------------

Xp funny, in a sad way

XD <.< >.>

>.> Lizzie Ma ..ma ma! sad.
power isn't a bad thing as long as you use it right. I know I joke about using it in ill ways but in truth I wouldn't do anything.....really bad ninja
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:16 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Xp funny, in a sad way

XD <.< >.>

power isn't a bad thing as long as you use it right. I know I joke about using it in ill ways but in truth I wouldn't do anything.....really bad ninja
I know. D= But m ysister has it on and I got into it now. ._.

I know. ^^ But uh... there are eyes in the walls... and things can be taken the wrong way. XP

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:22 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Xp funny, in a sad way

XD <.< >.>

I know. D= But m ysister has it on and I got into it now. ._.

I know. ^^ But uh... there are eyes in the walls... and things can be taken the wrong way. XP
I guess that doesn't make it so bad >.>
you mean people don't think were joking .o.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games