Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 am
when leah left, shedja walked up to ninki on the ground."weaker then when we last fought eh?"he picked up ninki and began to transform him into a wolf.it caused a silver glow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am
"It's nothing, just those domb boys. you dont worry, I'll take care of them, promise." Leah told her.

The twins peeked in on Leah and Daphne "Hey should we leave them alone?" They asked

Leah nodded "I guess so." She said  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 pm
((I'm gonna try to speed things up a bit more.))

The group walked for a few minutes before arriving at the hideout. They had encountered no more guards. They quickly walked inside, where Hitomi and the rest of the people were preparing to leave.
Hitomi looked at the door as it opened and saw Sothe, Caleb, and Sam. "Ah! You're all safe!" she said with a hint of relief in her voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm
once ninki was fully wolf, shedja dropped him and telloported.((thecnicly, he doesn't telloport, he pauses time and moves,it makes anyone else think he just disapeard.))he landed nearby the base hitomi, Sothe, Caleb, and Sam where in. they dont know about him, mabye he can talk to them.he walked nearby them and looked at them quiziclly.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:14 pm
Calb reacted through instinct. He swung hs nun-chucks and took on a defesnive position infront of Hitmoi, Sam and Sothe.
Sam spun around with her twin swords. She glanced back at Hitmoi and Sothe. "Do you know him?" she asked.

Daphne nodded. She crawled out of bed. "Ninki! Clock man gonna hurty him," she whimpered, lookingfromLeah to the twins.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 am
Leah sighed "He's gone, Ninki's fine." She promised her.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:11 pm
"im not going to hurt you!"he said, makeing his sword disapear as a gesture of peace."im shedja."he said, holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:33 pm
Caleb's eyes narrowed of Shedja. "What do you want?"

Daphne looked up at Leah. "He gonna comes backs though. he wants Annexy deads."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:59 pm
Leah sighed "I know, but next time he'll die."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 pm
"no body likes me, i'm just looking for a friend."he said innocintly.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 pm
"We do not seek friendship from anyone," Caleb stated in an emotionless tone.

Daphne pouted. "He should be deads now." She sat down on the floor, a little sad that Shedja will be back. She suddenly bounced up and down before racing to the door. "We tells Annexy and den he gets army to go n kills stupid clock man." She reached up for the door handle but couldn't reach. With a sigh of annoyance, she stamped her foot which sent to door flying off it's hinges. Not bothering about the door, she raced down the hallway, almost forgetting which room belonged to the king.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:06 am
"i can teleport you to another safe place, farther away from the castle."

ninki slowly came to his senses, he saw daphne running across the halls. he tried to call out, but all he did was growl.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:05 am
"Daphne! Wait up!" Leah called and rushed after her.

The twins just walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 am
ninki looked at his hands.paws  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Leah ran past Ninki "I'll help you in a sec." She told him quickly.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff