Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Rae arrived at the park a split second before Raze and Rune did. "Randy or someone must have sent them to provide some level of aid for me." She thought as she took a deep breath, realizing what she was about to do. "Medadrax, I know you can hear me. The Rangers have turned their backs on me. I wish to join your army once more." She called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:50 pm
"Sister, ready your arrays and a purification spell," Raze instructed Rune.

"While you set up your crimson locks? Understood," she replied, as they both prepared to take Medadrax by surprise and make sure to keep Rae from being taken under his control.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 pm
"Since Kiba is one of the three, we should prepare some kind of ice trap."
"One of the other energies, it feels like to me that it gets strength from one of the elements. It isn't much to go on, but I hope it helps."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 pm
"I have the ice trap handled. It's as easy as me getting right up to him and jamming my ice rod into him. To top it off, I can adjust my blasters to fire a highly charge ice beam," Ionex mentioned, summoning his rod into his hands.

"As for the other elements...it would be more helpful if we had an understanding of which one. We can't dispatch all of us to take care of these entities, for another problem could arise at any moment," Katonos added, shifting the katana at his side in his hand.

"Tis true. Those remaining can stay here, keep watch, and act accordingly...Speaking of which," Murdoc said, bringing up a display panel over looking the Medadrax situation.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 pm
"I'm coming with you guys. Rusty, give me your Blizzard Blaster." Randy said as he stepped forward. Meanwhile, Rae was at the park, waiting for Medadrax to show. "So, you've come to your senses and have decided to reunite with me." Medadrax said as he appeared before her. "Yes, the Rangers don't trust me anymore and feel I'm a liability to them. I want to be evil again." Rae answerd, barely looking over her shoulder to make sure Raze and Rune were aware of Medadrax's presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:24 am
"Void, you shall accompany Ionex and Randy. We will be on standby to aid either group if need be," Alvalon commanded, "Now, where are these readings coming from? We are unable to act without a destination."

--

"So that's Medadrax? Unpleasant looking man of sorts isn't he brother?" Rune played, her setup now complete.

"That he is," Raze confirmed, his crimson curse locks setup as well. "Now...to wait for just the right moment."  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:55 pm
Medadrax raised his staff high over Rae's head and began to chant a series of incantation. Suddenly, the sky grew dark and a weird seal appeard under Rae's feet. "It is only a matter of time before the darkness reclaims you and you return to my service." He said as rae began to struggle, almost as if she had ended up having a change of heart on the whole idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:22 pm
"Now!" Raze commanded, signaling his sister to act.

Placing her hands firmly upon a circle with a special star pattern, it illuminated and sent a surge of light spiraling towards Medadrax and Rae. The pure light would stun those of impurity, causing them to kneel to the ground if nothing else.

As he watched his sister's Celestial Bind Array go into motion, he gripped his arm and called forth the power of his Crimson Bloodline. 'Damn it all, this always hurts! Crimson Cage!' he thought, and with good reason.

The ability he was using dealt with him using his blood, as he can create excess amount of it with ease, as well as control it in anyway, shape or form. It's a curse he turned into a blessing. A weapon, which was now spiraling around Medadrax, unknown to him, ready to strap him down and keeping him from fleeing.

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:22 pm
"Foolish creatures, you think that will be enough to stop me?" Medadrax said as he attempted to use some of his own dark magic against the brother and sister team. Meanwhile, Rae, now freed from Medadrax's dack magic, drew her Emerald Katana and took aim at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:59 am
"Maybe that won't, but remember my promise? I said the next time we met, I'd kill you. That may not be in my control, but I'll at least help these guys take you out." Beyond said.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:42 am
"Hmm, have we underestimated our opponent dear brother?"

"It seems we have...not!"

At this exchange of words, both Rune and Raze sprung forward into action. What they just did seemed to be nothing more than a case of misdirection, as they soon proved by drawing their weapons and rushed to either side of him.

"Use the darkness to ensnare evil! Hex Seal!" Raze cried out, slamming the blunt end of his scythe into the ground, causing the blood trails from the previous attack to light up, then leap up and latch onto Medadrax with unrelenting force.

Rune followed up after her brother by twirling her double-sword above her head then brought it in front of her, "Shooting Star Blitz!" With that, a massive barrage of stars shot forward, pounding against the captive.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:04 pm
Rae saw what Raze and Rune were doing and sprang into action. "Emerald Katana, Laser Whip mode!" She shouted as she swung at Medadrax at the same time as the attacks from the others landed. Medadrax crumpled to the ground, defeated.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:05 pm
B goes in for the kill, while transformed, with his tail blade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 am
Hello?  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm
BB Rue Ryuzaki
Hello?

Heh, sorry, I was waiting for Randy to respond before I jumped in. I'll send him a message and see what's up. (Though I do know he has recently gotten a job, so that may be a cause of absence.)  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff