Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 pm
"I Only have one Idea on accelerating a transformation process." Free put a depressed look and extracted energy from his life and blood and then injected it to Isabella. But Free grew tvery weary and exausted after he injected it to her.
"I hope you and are friends after this." Free went to a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Isabelal wa sabout to protest before the pain was slwoly turning itno small tingles. She looked shocked at th last words. Why ws he trying so ahrd to be her friend? She sighed softly and laid him back on soemthing soemwhat comfty. She covere dhim up, and checked for look out, as she wiped the blood from ehr arm and nails.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 am
Tisin came into the tank and saw Free unconscious."Danm I didn't make it. I heard everything from his headset."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 am
Isabella looked at Tisin.

"What? Is he going to be alright? He has to be alright, he didn't give me that much of his energy..at least not that I think.."

Isabella said softly, she walke dover to Free, caressing his cheek to check how much energy he has. it was abrely to none. She groaned, and pulled out a small text book from her bag.. Shescanned through some spells quickly.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm
If I Know Free if I think I know he should have something here" Checking his pokets
"Here, a ripped paper from his journal It says"

The Letter
I will give 90% of energy just to speed up the transformation process for Isabella. I acted like a douchbag to Isabella and promised my best friends I'd befriend her but I couldn't when I tried. I don't know how you guys do it but I can't so I'll suspend myself . Days of suspension ............unknown, so I don't know when I'll wake up or ever wake up. Only time will tell and no one can give me life energy because I replaced my blood with light and dark matter to cure myself from the monster within me. However I can still talk to you by computer and in half an hour from this message I will speak through the laptop because of the wire connected to the back of my head. Isabella .....sorry and I guess it was my last appology. Bye all and have fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:28 pm
Isabella's mouth dropped open during the whole letter. She hit her hand on ehr head na dsighed heavily. She groaned, and wlake dover to the laptop.

"I want him concience."

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 pm
"I'm here in the laptop" shrade voice came in the laptop when Isabella said.

"Isabella shrade's communicating throught the laptop for real. Shrade really is the smartest man in the galaxy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm
"I already know that.. that is old news Tisin. I mean I want the guy walking. i am great with technology but it feels weird that i am tlaking to a alptop."

Isabella sighed. She poked her fang, seeing the p***k of blood. She licked it, to hold her hunger.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:44 pm
"That is literally nothing Its called Decoy something free made in Earth and in Zero. It's a hollow projector and Keal is doing security so if enemies are closing in Keal with a sniper rifle will use knockout darts. All this technology is from Free, his job in USA in Earth was making weapons for the countries military. He kept the best ones for himself." Tisin told Isabella.

"Then I retired frim weaponsj work into being an Avasion's expert." Free from the laptop said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:18 pm
"Seriously, I don't want a history lesson."
Isabbella gave a dull look.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 pm
"Free tell Isabella the purpose of your old weapons" Tisin said.

"To eliminate any immortal or ageless being exept myself. That includes my team."

"Now your experiment so she can know how you didn't die when speeding the transformation for Isabella." Tisin asked free

"Changing my biological structure to Dark matter and Light energy like the sun. I gave some of my old blood and mixed with my life energy to save and speed the transformation." Free from the laptop explain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:17 pm
"What makes you think i didn't like the pain?"

Isabella rasied a brow. Yeah, she was coming back to her regular fiesty self.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 pm
"One of my Degrees in collage was psycology. I can read your facial expression so thats why I knew you were in pain" Free dsaid from the laptop

"You had a degree in psycology? how many degree's did you have?" Tisin asked free

"Every single one" Free said from the laptop."Message from Cole. He want's you to head in a russian town 24kilometers north and half a mile west. Keal should have set some new clothes outside the tank those will be your desquises till further notice and I hope Free wake's up soon. " Free from the laptop said the message from Cole to Isabella and Tisin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Isabella stood up, taking her bag over her shoulder. She lookeda round, seeing a drizzle of snow falling..

"We must be close..Russia should be covered in about 15 inche sof snow at the moment.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diamond_Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:54 pm
Tisin grabbed Free's body on to his back."Can you hold the laptop while I carry Free I kinda got my hands full."  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff