Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:27 am
Mmm... so it will be a event in october? (by the way look to this mrgreen http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/?game=electricLoveFaktori and the page is this http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/electric-love-faktori-test-click-here-to-play-now/t.44066133/ ).
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm
That game is pretty fun, though the music gets on my nerves after 4 minutes.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 pm
Celes Xe
That game is pretty fun, though the music gets on my nerves after 4 minutes.

lol, i agree..it gets on my nerves at times as well...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 am
We cold multitask if we wanted too ron!

*smiles*

I'm sure we could handle it.  

Dameon the -V-

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm
Multi-tasking is fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:09 pm
If only another moderator would get on!

>.<

*slams head against table* I'm ready to call it quits with the amount of mod support here. We need to see whats happening that me and ron are the only ones who get on nowadays frequently.  

Dameon the -V-

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:02 pm
Can you pm the others? Possibly split up the messaging between you and Ron... he sends some, you send the rest?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm
Dameon the -V-
If only another moderator would get on!

>.<

*slams head against table* I'm ready to call it quits with the amount of mod support here. We need to see whats happening that me and ron are the only ones who get on nowadays frequently.

Tilly's here everyday, but she usually hangs around in her lotto forum...I'm sure a pm would get her attention.  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 pm
Yo Tk, any thoughts about the Halloween event?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:37 pm
LanceCalvis

well, we do have the emails and #'s of the mods, but it would be rather rude...  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:57 pm
LanceCalvis
Me? Not really sure...Maybe a small avi contest? Not sure how that would work though. It'll have to be a Halloween based theme. Maybe a scary story contest? Has to be a made up story though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 pm
There was this idea I came up with last year that I came up with that never really was given much thought. What if threads are set up where the members of Loh can go trick or treating in. Basically, whoever posts in the thread. Will receive some gold instead of candy like what is normally handed out at Halloween. Since we can't actually hand out candy being an internet community., :0 And there could be several different threads dedicated to the same thing. Where each person could choose what they were willing to give to the people that visited the thread.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:16 am
LanceCalvis
There was this idea I came up with last year that I came up with that never really was given much thought. What if threads are set up where the members of Loh can go trick or treating in. Basically, whoever posts in the thread. Will receive some gold instead of candy like what is normally handed out at Halloween. Since we can't actually hand out candy being an internet community., :0 And there could be several different threads dedicated to the same thing. Where each person could choose what they were willing to give to the people that visited the thread.

good idea, but it might take us quite a while to count posts...any other fluent way?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:48 pm
The trick or treating idea was my first submission *laughs*

Ron, don't concern yourself with the counting I'll handle that. We'll request them to put a number in LARGE ORANGE letters so when they post it we can count them easily.

If worse comes to worse i'll just have to stay up talleeing, or the prizes will be distributed later.  

Dameon the -V-

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:23 pm
Wow....not to change the subject or anything, but this vid of a preview from Resistance 2 was just to awesome. I really want to get my hands on this one when it comes out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oDZWCA7Ifs&feature=related Ugh...the biggest beast I've seen yet. Aside from God of War of course...  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games