Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 pm
Maura felt the glance through her back and she dared not turn around for she feared she'd face the glare head on. She clung to Erik as Emmy clung to Road, seeking protection in his warmth. Not his physical warmth, but the warmth of his soul. She could feel it had gotten signifigantly colder. It was her fault. "I'm sorry for letting you down Erik," she thought.

She suddenly felt the warmth return as her wrapped and arm around her and she heard him say, "I still love you Maura. You just have to change. I know that sounds next to impossible, but it's a change for the better. A change you need if we're gonna help Kiki! You understand?" Erik asked.

"Mhm," she nodded. She felt like such a child, being chastised by everyone. But she pretty much deserved it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Emmy smiled up at Kiki "so you can come?" the rest of the conversation that the people older then her wre having still confused her  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:46 pm
"Yes Kiki cancome with us.",Road said petting Emmy's head affectionately. "Oh and Bachi-san......if what my parents have told me...when Kiki comes there's only a year left, right???",Road asked Bachi in a hushed tone. The blood in her stirring at the site of Kiki and Bachi, wel not her human blood that is. THe creature that was part of her, was stirring....waiting to break free and serve Kiki again. Road could feel it in herself.
'Let me out.....let me ******** out~!!!!!!!', it hissed in the back of Road's mind, demanding to be set free......or atleast have some control of Road's body. 'Let me put an end to that whiney little brat...she has no right to speak in such tones to us....', it hissed to her.
Instinctively Road hissed alittle, feeling a slight pain in her head and a burning sensation from the mark on her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:30 am
Bachi's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits when Road whispered to her, almost a non-exsistent statement really. She nodded so only Road could see. Bachi's voice rang in Roads mind, 'So I'm guessing your are a servent as well? Fine. But be warned, she does not yet know of what she is. So keep her in the dark about it until we can no longer hide it Understand?' she spoke to her in thought. She felt guilty for leaveing Kiki unaware of who she was, the angel of death, for so long. But for the sake of the humans, she would have to a little bit longer. So her choice was unbias.

Kiki smiled adoringly at Emmy, "We will have so much fun playing! I can't remember the last time I went to a place like that!" she eyes seemed to sparkle. She was blissfully unaware of the conversation Bachi and Road held without her knowledge. But she was pleased, almost forgetting Maura's hateful and scornful words about people who were different. "Bachi, you wanna go on the swings if they have them there? I'll push you if you push me!" she giggled, knocking Bachi out of her trance.

Bachi shot her head toward Kiki, dumbfounded for a moment. Then she recovered, "It would be an honor Kiki, but I think Emmy-chan would like to swing with you?" Bachi looked at Emmy with a smile. Bachi my look scary, but she was kind to people who treated Kiki the way she deserved to be treated. With the most respect that culd be mustered.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:49 pm
Maura moved away from Erik, regaining her beautiful smile of confidence with new attitude. "If we're so ready the what're we waiting for? Let's go!" she said taking off. She and Erik knew where the park was and she was eager to go and get her mind off what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Road smiled and picked Emmy up and carried her to catch up with Erik and Maura.
'Yes I'm a servant of Lady Kiki....I will not speak until the time is right, Bachi....but if that child tests me any longer I will kill her.....humans are troublesome to me enough but I will wait for Lady Kiki's command....',it said back to Bachi. Eyeing Maura through Road's eyes without Road even realizing it herself. It giggled softly in Road's mind. 'It has been too long since my imprisonment in this body.....since I have killed or at least tormented......far to long....I know you know this to Bachi...I can feel it....'it quieted down after that, revealing Road of it's voice and made plans by itself in the back of her mind.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:13 pm
Though there was another day or so until Erik could use his hands, he could still feel the electrical pulses and magnetic fields around him. There was one that made him stop suddenly, and it sent a fierce chill down his spine. Even after the chill had passed, he felt little aftershocks pulsate through him and he leaned a against a wall to regain some stability.

Maura saw what happened out of her peripheral and turned suddenly, her skirt rising slightly with the breeze she'd created. Maura dashed over to her boyfriend and helped him stand up straight. "Erik, sweetie, what's wrong?" she asked quickly.

Erik regained his compsure and snuck a glance at Road. "...Nothing," was all he said and began to run again. "What the hell was that??" he asked himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 am
Emmy smiled over at kiki while being carried by Road  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:43 pm
Road caught up with Maura and saw Erik against the wall. "Is he alright???",she asked with concern.
'So you can feel me...can you, boy?????'it said sending out another wave to Erik's mind through Road, without her realizing it. 'That's a good thing.......we will need you now...you are of the most importance to Lady Kiki.....'it spoke to him again in a gentle tone in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Erik felt the presence again, but it was gentler now. It was...speaking to him! The magnetic pulses were decoding themselves into words that he could understand! This thing depended on Road to survive, yet could act without her knowing whatsoever! Erik sent a coded pulse that it would be able to understand as he ran on unfaltering now. "What do u mean I'm of the most importance? Why am I so important? I'm a nobody compared to you guys right now! I can't even use my alchemy!"  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 pm
'Ah.....but that is where you are wrong my dear child.....if you can sense me...with these pulses I send out through Road.....then you are very important to us.Whether or not you can use alchemy makes no difference to me.....then you can help Kiki find the rest of her servants...if there are any of them left....', it said to Erik, sending him a mental of it in Road's mind....like it was a child's room...toys lying every and a few boxes of sweets lying around with a child lying on a big red pillow and waved to him with a smile on her face.'Can you see me????',it said to him in his mind, her lips unmoving then turned into a smile of glee and waved at him before vanishing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm
This image caused Erik to trip over his own feet and struggle to regain his balance while still running and keeping up his lead. Maura passed him a little, not understanding the severity of the situation this time. He passed her once again and sent another message. "More servants?? How many are there?" he asked. But now that she said that he could still use his alchemy, he found she was right. He was doing this wasn't he? He only thought of using his alchemy in the form of his martial arts. "And yes...I see you," he added somewhat irritatedly.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:24 pm
'Good....I'm not sure myself as to how many of us are left...some of us have either died out because the human race or we have molded our blood with humans...like this child....she is a product of thousands of years of breeding from my line of kin....but hopefully there are more of lady Kiki's servants left.....'it said to Erik. 'For all you know you could be one as well.....never in all my years have I found or met a child who can sense our kind....you may be Lady Kiki's tracker for all we know.',it said to him in a gentle tone. 'But what is most important now...is that you protect Kiki from herself.......'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm
It was very out of character for Erik to be one to put himself down, but in this case, it seemed as if he was right about what he was saying. "Look, the only reason, I can hear you is because you share Road's nervous system and my alchemy gives me control of electricity and the things included with it like, lightining, and magnetic forces. I can read her sub-conscious magnetic pulses and therefore hear you. If you were able to talk to me like Bachi does, I'd wouldn't understand because you are not the main conscience. Simple as that. I'm not Kiki's 'tracker'. Just a friend who's willing to help, that's all." Erik explained. If the explaination went over this thing's head then tough.

Just then, Maura called out, "Hey! It's the park guys!"  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:40 pm
'Alright!",Road said putting Emmy down gently, letting the little girl go where she liked in the park. She headed for the jungle-gym in one corner of the park, her heels clicking as she climbed onto the structure. SHe hung upside-down.
'But the sad thing is...I may be in her sub-conscious...but when that day comes...Road will no longer be who she is...but you have an ability a useful one.....I am also part of Road's regular conscious as well, child....',it said to him, smiling at him in the back of his head. 'I can be part of anyone's sub-conscious without them realizing it....I can be part of yours...your girl friend's or Emmy's.....I am not just bound to this girl's sub-conscious.....',it said to him in a kind tone...almost sad.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games