Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 pm
Cassidy sighed. "Fine. He can come to the wedding. But if anything happens... I'm not going to be happy." She frowned and laid her head against his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 pm
"well then...." Matthew whisperd sadly. "The wedding's off....I don't want to disapoint you and I know he's going to try something...I know it...And since I don't want to disapoint you..I'll let you get your way..Like you always do with me.." Matthew said pained. He let go of her and got up.."I-I'm gonna go for a walk, join me if you'd like.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 pm
Cassidy sat there a surprised look on her face. "What?! I never said that!" She cried, her voice and eyes were pained. "You don't want to marry me. Thats the reason. Thats it isn't it?!" She got up and walked over to him. "Fine. If thats what you want... I'll just go. You can hang out with your new best friend Jordan and I'll go." She walked swiftly past him and down the stairs. She blew past Keegan, El and Jordan. Jordan grinned softly knowing something was wrong. Cassidy left the house and walked sadly through the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 pm
"CASSIDY!" Matthew shouted. He ran down the stairs and after her. Cassidy, I know you can hear my thoughts...Please come back...I want to marrie me...I'm just not postive you want to marrie me...He sighed in his mind and continued..What I'm trying to say is...I love you with all my heart..and Jordan's not my friend..Please!I'm begging you please come back Cassidy. Tears poured down matthew's face. He ran to his house locking the door he grabbed a gun and put it to his heart.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 pm
Cassidy sighed softly. Matthew... Why do you think I don't want to marry you? I love you more than anything. I'll only come back if you put that damn gun down. She crossed her arms and peered in his window. She had been sitting outside it the entire time. Why do you have to be so dramatic sometimes? You know if you did that I'd have to go kill myself too. She raised an eyebrow, shaking her head gently  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 pm
You know...why don't you come and stop me...he smirked know she was outside his window. Or...you could not come here and I'll just shoot myself..If you come I'll put it away..He blocked Cassidy from his thoughts..Possible.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 pm
Why make things so difficult. I love you with all my heart. But you don't seem to be feeling the same... otherwise you wouldn't do this to me. She thought angrily, creeping in through the window. Please stop. She pleaded her eyes wide and sad.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:12 pm
"Cassidy..how can I stop, I've been doing this all my life." Matthew took off his shirt and pulled cutton from his bosy revaling bullet holes and scars. "I've always been like this...It's who I am.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:40 pm
"Matthew. Please. That hurts me..." Cassidy cringed as she walked towards him. "Don't. I love you. Isn't that enough for you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:58 pm
Matthew's eye's turned a percing black, bleding in with his puplis.."Love isn't enough to stop my filthy past from catching up with me.." Matthew kissed Cassidy gently. "Thanks anyways...Oh and I love you too.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:07 pm
Cassidy could feel her anger rising but she tried to stay calm. "I don't care about your past. I care about you and our future together, which you don't seem to want." Her eyes were pained. "I want you... but I want you to want me too. I don't want things to get in the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 pm
"Cassidy...your being stupid...No effence but seriously! My past is catching up with me. He through the gun out the window. It's not my fault I'm not fast enough!" matthew started crying. "You oviously are blind..Or mayeb still in love with Jordan because you don't relize how MUCH YOUR BRAKING MY HEART!!!!!!!" He screamed. As he cried in the pillow. "YOU CLAIM I DON'T LOVE YOU AND IT HRUTS! BECAUSE YOUR TO BLIND TO RELIZE HOW MUCH I ******** DO!!"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 pm
"You're being ridiculous!! I can't believe you think I love Jordan?! Just kill me now Matthew." Cassidy cried, pointing to her heart. "Shoot me there. Because you're breaking my heart too. You're not the only one hurt here! How do you think I feel listening to you go on about this?!? Maybe I am blind but the way you're acting really doesn't show me how much you love me." She kept her voice level but inside she was screaming. "I just wish you could understand me... I wish you knew how hard it is for me to even love someone. You don't understand!!!" She cried and jumped out the window. She found rope and decided to make herself a little noose and dangle from the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Matthew lunged at her and growled in her ear. "Don't you dare Cassidy..I don't know what I'd do with out you...Other then figure out some way to kill myself...And love your forgetting...Dragon ways. I marked you...You can never EVER die.." Matthew took the time to lovingly press his lips to her, tears falling form his face onto hers. "I don't understand because you don't explain anything to me..You never do..if I want to learn anything I have to turn to keegan for ******** sakes.." He whisperd as he laid her down and pinned her. His eye's were a soft pink. You could almost see his heart beat in his eye;s.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:27 pm
Cassidy sighed softly. "I'd find someway to die." She said stubbornly, she frowned and sighed heavily looking into his eyes. "I don't explain because it hurts me too much. Somethings I don't want you to know because it hurt me too much and I can't even talk about it. Keegan knows because he pried. He invaded my head. Sometimes he does that. He has a talent of getting secrets to come out." She sighed and looked up at him as he pinned her. "I love you though... Just so you know. I'll tell you anything. No matter how much it pains me"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games