Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:56 pm
Eva smiled. "Me too. We could stay here all day." She told him. "That is until it's time to get ready for the dance, of course." Eva looked over the shoulder and noticed Riley was gone. "It looks like someone got the message and plans on getting food for herself. At least that takes care of my rat problem."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm
Alex looked over to the corner and nodded. "I guess it does." He chuckled a little and put his head down on a pillow as he stared into her eyes bright eyes lovingly. "Yeah, I could stay here until the dance."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:06 pm
She smiled. "I have no problem with that." She chuckled. "Oo, I know. Ask me a question. Anything. Or I'll ask one you ask one. And you know seeing as I have nothing really to hide there shouldn't be problem. Unless, you do and then I'm going to find out." Eva smirked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 pm
Alex nodded. "That sounds like a plan to me." He smiled. "Ok, you can ask first. I'm still like half asleep or so. I can't think of anything at the moment."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 pm
She laughed. "Ok. But you have to have the next one. No passes." She told him. "Alright, first question of the day. Tell me something. Something that you've never told anyone before."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:14 pm
"You know that doesn't really qualify as a question." He chuckled and thought for a few seconds. "Something that I've never told anyone else before... I'm a big fan of mythical creatures, including stuff like werewolves and I guess unicorns." He shrugged.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:20 pm
Eva laughed. "Unicorns?" She giggled. "Interesting. Ok, your turn. Ask me anything." She said, ready for anything. The air from the air conditioning began to blow cold air. Eva shivered and pulled the blanket further up on her body.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Alex shrugged again. "Like I said, I guess." He blinked and noticed her shiver. "You cold?" He asked softly as he tried to think of something that he could ask her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:27 pm
Eva nodded. "Just a little though. With you here and the blankets, I'll be fine." She smiled. "Now ask me something. That one didn't count."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Alex nodded. "Well if you get to cold just ask." He smiled back at her. "How much do you love me?" He asked quietly. It was the only thing he could think of at the moment.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 pm
She froze. Eva had to admit, she wasn't really expecting that one. Yes, she was falling for him but she didn't know how much. It actually took her a few minutes to think of an answer. That and she couldn't really remember how to speak. Eva looked away, trying not to look in his mesmerizing eyes. Finally, she looked back at him. "As long as the earth is round and has no end, I love you till the ends of the earth." She smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:38 pm
He blinked and instantly went a deep red. He could feel his cheeks burn. He was speechless. He knew that she liked him, but he wasn't expecting anything like that.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm
Eva's face changed to worry. "I said that too fast. I took the question to literally. I'm sorry." She got out of the bed and walked down to into the kitchen, not knowing what she was getting. "I'm so stupid. I can't believe I just said that to him." Eva began to pace back and forth as she began to talk to herself. Every time she began stressed or angry, she would pace. "Of course he doesn't feel the same way. And that little girl you keep thinking of, never gonna happen!" She said to herself. "Why did I even tell him?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:52 pm
He blinked and got out of the bed. He walked down stairs and looked around. "Eva? Love? Where'd you go?" He asked looking for her. He didn't know why she had ran down stairs and got a little worried.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Eva sighed and sat at the table. "I'm in the kitchen." She shouted back. Eva rested her face in her hands. She couldn't look at him. It was took much for her. She imagined him to just to tell her that they should stay friends. And stay that way. Eva pushed the thought aside.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games