Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 pm

"thank you..." she started to try and find a way to get through his suit and to the wounds
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:21 pm

James looked at his dying commander and pulled out a small tube like object, he pressed the button on the tube and a blue flash filled the room and left as fast as it came "E.M.P" Aaron's suit split at the seems and liquidated and his wounds showed themselves for Tsuna's care. The others left except for James to pilot the ship to earth, from space a crater was visible in a city not that far from the academy and around it was a burning city that plunged into chaos.

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:24 pm

she worked quickly at dressing his wounds before trying to bring his fever down and getting the bullets out "please make it... I need you Aaron" she kept repeating as she worked. "help me get him to a place he can rest"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:32 pm

"okay" James got the stretcher on the far side of the room and layed Aaron on top of it "there is a place to sleep for Aaron" he picked up the stretcher and took it to the bedrooms

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 pm

she followed with her things "go help the others, I'll stay with him" she kept working on helping to get and keep his fever down
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm

James nodded and went to the cockpit seeing the grim faces on the others faces "whats wrong?" James looked out of th window and saw the fire move farther and farther "what the hell is that?" Abe opened his mouth and let out a single deep word "dunno" James went to the scanners and saw what it was "That is no fire....it's alive" Jack lost his humor "but how could a fire be alive....the space junk" they made the ship land at the school which was now barren except those who were experienced in mech piloting and staff.

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:56 pm

"Aaron..."she whispered softly and ran her hand over his forehead a little
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Aaron woke up and smiled at Tsuna "hey there"then looked confused "um where is my uniform" he got up and looked through his foot locker for another . The others stormed in "WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!" Aaron was more confused and stepped outside to go see what was the problem, he brought up binoculars looking in the distance "what the ******** are those" huge behemoths of creatures moved forward and more smaller units, he put down the binoculars and let the wind of ten mechs launch to the creatures firing rifles and missiles "Lets go" Aaron and the others ran to the hangars knowing that something was up

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:22 pm

she followed "Aaron... what about my father? and the others?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:35 pm

"Your dad's probably out there and the others probably evacuated" he got to his Titan and turned on the generators making the electricity visible to all then launching out to battle with Abe,Jack, and James following behind in line formation

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:44 pm

she got in to her titan and followed them, not knowing what else to do
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:59 pm

"Tsuna go back you can hardly walk" Abe stopped and gave artilley rounds to the creatures and the others went on forward in a delta formation shooting as Aaron grabbed any coming there way and giving them a large amp volt of electricity to there head

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:11 pm

"and do WHAT exactly? the school's gone and I don't know were the others are..." she continued forward "and this is getting easier as I go"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:07 pm

"Fine" Aaron caught Tsuna's fathers titan on the corner of his eye "Fall out, Tsuna give me cover..if you know how" Aaron charged his boosters and went to help Tsuna's father "You okay sir?" there was a brief silence then mumbling "how could they be back" over and over again, Aaron punched and grappled any behemoths that came Tsuna and her fathers way

Juan23456

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:40 pm

she figured out the firing system quickly and started shooting as she followed after him and helped out the best she could
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff