Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:41 am
Soq's Name: Lady Amarantha Cromwell
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Lady is from the pale faces orgininal land, and she looks every bit of the well maintained show mare she was, until she speaks. She's proper to the point of amusement, shes the type of lady who loves a good adventure and can give as good as she gets. She's been broken hearted over the lost of her pirate lover, but feels the sea finally called him home, shes ready to move on.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? :: Maybe someone who can heal her broken heart, make her eyes sparkle again. Someone to go on adventures with, or someone to give her a reason to plant some roots.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Lady is very dear to me, so she is RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious, her heart has been broken once. (Mindful, she only has two breedings left, but if her partner has three, she'd be just fine helping him raise someone elses foals.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:41 am
Soq's Name: Persaeus
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Persaeus does NOT have a high view of females, he regards them with very little respect. He is well known for deeming females to be objects and possessions rather than recognising them as equals. As such, it's rare for him to associate them on any other level than an amorous one. He doesn't consider them intelligent (with the exception of his sister) and has no love for those who would try to prove otherwise through bolschy or violent behaviour.

This isn't to say he's deliberately mean but he's definitely egotistical and believes that he is always right, better than all others outside his family and as such everything else is below him.

When not in the presence of a mare he is highly competitive and rather good natured. He strives to prove his strength towards all males and easily makes friends with most. However he will always be the alpha male or the top dog so to speak. Around mares he is decidedly different, he will entertain them to a degree and has mastered the art of selective hearing and polite interest. He will always cater to a female's needs provided he gains something in return.

Generosity and charity really aren't in his nature.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
I'm gaging for interest right now and as such I'm open to any suggestion. Given I enjoy RP I would like to encounter a variety of personalities before I come to any conclusions. He isn't likely to settle so he'll probably be a heartbreaker.

He's really not great with violent/bolschy mares as he thinks they're over compensating so I wouldn't suggest offering those up. In short, he'd ignore those sorts.

COLOUR CO-ORDINATION IS VITAL.

RP or non-RP?: Roleplay/Backstory
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt initially, I never rule out the possibility of serious relationships but given his personality I can't promise anything.

Epine de Rose

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:47 am
Repost.

Soq's Name: Tooki
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tooki is a bit hyper, and a little dense at times. He loves to explore and race. He's curious about new things and new soq's he meets.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who can put up with his hyperness and exploring, and won't be harsh on him about his dense moments. Someone who likes adventure and can explore with him.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm is is fine
RP or non-RP?: Either (Warning: i'm a slow rp'er.)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either (Serious is a play-it-by-ear)

In an agreement with Jinx Creed's Kiarasteri  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 am
Soq's Name: Noelle
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Noelle was never one to be in the spotlight or noticed much by her peers. Always outshined by her brothers, Noelle sunk to the background. She is naturally quiet and polite, but is often skeptical and cautious of those who are not family to her. Since she is not a social butterfly, she often does not know how to act in the presence of strangers and often tries to make herself blend in with the environment than make a fool of herself. Noelle longs to find herself and become comfortable with others.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? ICly, Noelle isn't necessarily looking for love. She's just looking for a best friend that will stick with her and help her with her faults. This however can definitely lead to her finding a mate if there's someone who'll criticize her and maybe help her with her faults, or just love them in general. Noelle needs not only a friend but a shoulder - someone who won't push her away due to her clingy nature. ((OOCly, someone who would look well with her would be preffered.))
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP but plotted out would be best, unless you're willing to rp slowly with me. That would be fine too.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious please.

`raze

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 am
Soq's Name: Stripe
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Stripe is the bubbly, playful kinda mare, and can be easily hurt by teasing comments from those close to her.
There are times when she is moody, and it's best to let her cool, she has a forgiving nature most of the time, so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

It'd take her a while to come round, she feels love but doesn't quite know what it is, so she decides to discard her thoughts about the feelings.

When she's out for fun she can be wild or like an over grown mare, it's quite funny.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?:
Mainly she's looking for companionship and love.

Fun-loving/ caring-(This would be the type she'd most easily fall for.)
Wild-(It'd be more like a best friend kinda love. But Stripe would find it the most fun, and would never want to part.)
Foal-like-(It'd be more like a best friend kinda love. But Stripe would find it the most fun, and would never want to part.)
Mean- (Maybe. If she comes to care for her then, she'd be easily hurt by him, but would try her best to ignore it or it'd make her a bit mean too.)
Reserved- (i think that'd be no fun at all for her, it'd be like talking to a brick wall)

Just fling any type of stallion her way and we'll see how it goes.

Any breed is fine.
Matching colours or colours that go would be preferred.
Edits don't really matter.

The thing that matters most is the personality and how they click.
But if you don't plan on rping them, then I'd like nice colours.

Persona > colours > edits> breed

RP or non-RP?: either. RP preferred, but i'd also like a definite plot.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious/Lifemate preferred  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm
Soq's Name: Nakia
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Nakia lives for the sake of family and friends, they are her constant pillar of strength in her life; everyone is important to her, even those she had met not for even a brief moment. She's an extremely gentle being, never harming hair nor feather upon another Soquili. Her words are often described as a source of comfort for those suffering from pain and sadness; she is always ready to let someone cry on her shoulder if they so need to. A songbird, a strong point within her family bloodline, she often lets song pass her lips in a moment of happiness.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who loves the thought of having a family as much as she does, someone who is willing to love her for her personality and holds a similar view on life. Edits, I don't care about. Coloring? Not really. Personality is really what matters to me with Nakia. I just want someone who'd click really well with her. <3
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm, Please
RP or non-RP?: Roleplay, if you can. 83
Flirt or serious relationship?: SERIOUS! Nakia still has all three of her breedings and I want them with her lifemate.

Duelist of Pokemon

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces