Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:59 pm
~~~
The Hatter shivered as a sharp wind blew through the trees, and then he felt something hit his hat. He reached up and picked off a little piece of shredded cloth....
"This is Indya's!" he cried. "We've got a direction now!" He took Tick-Tock's hand with his free one and pulled her along to who-knew-what; all they needed to know was that Indya was wherever the wind came from.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm
Black Charity Kidd
"That's ridiculous," Nana said, wiping her eyes and regaining her self-control. She took off his jacket and shirt and traced her fingers along his torso, feeling his bones carefully. "This rib is broken, but it's the only one. Don't try to hide it, Jasper. I'm a Guardian, remember? I can deal with these things." She smiled at him, and as she did with the Jabberwocky in the Circle, she leaned close and began to whisper in the Guardian tongue. Jasper's body began to glow a soft orange as the magic took hold. Nana frowned in concentration, and her body began to shake, glowing the same color as Jasper. Her love was getting in the way of her healing, her emotions were taking over....
She pushed it all aside and focused on the task at hand. The two of them began to glow even brighter, and finally she broke contact and put her head in her hands, regaining her self-control. She lifted her head and her hands went to survey her work, and then she looked up and smiled at Jasper. "It worked," she said, and hugged him tightly. "It worked!"

Jasper returned the hug, feeling much better and raised an eyebrow. "So, what would happen if you lost focus?" I wouldn't be turned into a frog or something would I?"  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:15 pm
Yawning Indya cracked open one eye "Mimicry, you don't think the queen will be mad at me do you " She hated to think of what the queen would do if she saw here there  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:18 pm
Mimicry shook his head. "Of course not! Why, I think you'd make a lovely asset to our little group." Fiddling with a piece of of Indya's hair, he smirked. "It's best that you and I are no longer against one another. I wouldn't want to hurt such a lovely creature as yourself."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:26 pm
She smiled and reaching her head up kissed mimicry on his cheek . "Thank you , are we almost to the castle? " She was too tired to recognize their surroundings now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:33 pm
"Yes." He said, even though he'd like to take his time with Indya rather than face Rosalie. "So, tell me about your 'friends'."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:41 pm
"you already know about my brother, THere's also Tick -tock who is the good side of the queen, the mad hatter who is known for his tea parties throughout wonderland, Japser who is really a jabberwocky but he can turn human into jasper" She took a deep breath " and nana who is a guardian and used to work for the queen " now that she was on their side she had no problem giving all this away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 pm
Mimicry nodded. "So, Tick-Tock is Rosalie's good half? Hm...interesting." He then began to formulate an intricate plan that hopefully, no one else would learn about. "I already knew about Jasper you know. Do you recall how he learned that little transformation trick?" He said, looking down at Indya.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:15 pm
She shook her head 'I don't know. " She smiled up at mimicry. "Yes she's the queen's good side, her weakness is the gear in her, if you take it out she goes off-line"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 am
((OK SORRY BUT COULD U PPL EXPLAIN TO ME THE SCENE? IM A LITTLE LOST... >_<))  

Musicalchick

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 pm
( Indya the chesire's younger sister is now under mind control of Mimicry , another villan of the queen and they are on the way back to the castel. Meanwhile The Hatter, Tick-tock and the cheshire are searching for Indya in the woods. Nana and Jasper aka jabbers the jabberwocky are back at the hatter's home after fighting another assasin from the queen)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:36 pm
Myria_Angelus
( Indya the chesire's younger sister is now under mind control of Mimicry , another villan of the queen and they are on the way back to the castel. Meanwhile The Hatter, Tick-tock and the cheshire are searching for Indya in the woods. Nana and Jasper aka jabbers the jabberwocky are back at the hatter's home after fighting another assasin from the queen)
(Thanks!)
The Court Jester appeared before Mimicry and Indya. "Mimicry, don't you think you could hurry up? The Queen is getting impatient."  

Musicalchick

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Mimicry nodded at The Court Jester. "Yes. I should hurry. Rosalie waits." He said and vanished to reappear at the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Musicalchick
((OK SORRY BUT COULD U PPL EXPLAIN TO ME THE SCENE? IM A LITTLE LOST... >_<))

((Also, Rosalie is the new Queen of Hearts after her mother was 'assassinated' and her father commited 'suicide' She created Tick-Tock and placed her good half inside her so her judgement wouldn't be clouded when she ruled the kingdom.))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:03 pm
Indya hung on tight to mimicry as they reapperead at the castle she got down and stood up. She was able to stand better now and taking a good look at the castle for a moment she took it all in. Then turned back to mimicry " shall we head to the queen now?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games