Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Megidramon quickly went under and then behind and then did a Hell Holwing at both MetalGarurumon and Gryphomon.

(Hell Howling: Megidramon howls while facing the enemy; the shock of the sound itself is critical to most weaker Digimon. )
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 pm

(Aww!! I'm depressed! Almost everyone here has more then one Digimon Partner! I only have the one, and out of randomness look after the Yuramon I saved from being eaten by Toan back at the dark ocean! But I might send that off with The Wild Gizamon.. u.u)
Sen sighed and crawled into her sleeping bag with Gatomon

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 am

((@ Chi: lol join the contests and try to win one...I got my Gabumon in a contest blaugh ))

Metalgarurumon deactivated his mechanical wings, quickly dropping towards the ground in a free fall to avoid the Hell Howling. Being able to travel almost at the speed of sound, he was barely able to avoid it.

Wingdramon, being a lot smaller than Megidramon due to the difference in level, was able to maneuver faster in the air. Quick as lightning and faster than the speed of sound (he can fly that fast) he shot downwards and latched himself onto Megidramon's back in a death grip. He flexed one claw of his unburnt side, and tried to pierce Megidramon's left eye from behind.

((Cheap shot, I know XD))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 am

gryphonmon froze, and was blasted back by the attack. despite being a mega, he wasn't very good in battle.

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Megidramon swung his head and spiraled down at MetalGarurumon waiting till he got close enough and then grabbed him and increased is and held n tight to MetalGarurumon holding him infront to take the most damage.

(I would do a contest but I can't find one open where is a prize left. )
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:25 am

((I just found out that Megidramon's one of the four great dragons...wowzers, you've got a good one there.))

Metalgarurumon bit down hard on Megidramon's arm (since you're holding him), enough to probably draw blood. He howled in pain as the Hell Howling hit him, and glowed bright yellow for a second. His form then shrunk back to a Gabumon in Megidramon's claws.

Wingdramon closed in to Megidramon from behind, digivolving into Slayerdramon as he did. As he used his Hell Howling at Metalgarurumon and Gryphomon, Slayerdramon swung his flexible, deadly sword, aiming to cut clean through Megidramon, cutting him in half.

iZann

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:36 pm

(Theres No Way I could Win a contest.. I stink..)
Sen silently slept, as Gizamon took Yuramon away, to primary Village.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:51 pm

(I know but now that I'm thinking of it I might have Vikemon mutant digvovle. )

Megidramon's arm bled but not alot seeing how Garurumon de-digivovled. "One down" Megidramon said as he threw Gabumon towards the woods and rolled away from the attack.

"What's with him" Mouse asked knowing Megidramon could have threw Gabumon at Slayerdramon.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:32 am

((lol if you imagine it, it's really funny how Megidramon's running wild and killing everyone, and Mouse is just like "Eh? What's with him?" XD
@Chi: Oh well...Mine was an easy one cuz it was a quiz.))

Gabumon! Zann crawled on Slayerdramon's shoulder and leapt off, as if he was flying through the air. Slayerdramon swung his sword so it acted as a platform for Zann, catapulting him through the air. Zann grabbed Gabumon, and twisted his body so that he fell into the lake to avoid damage.

"Now that it's just you and me, I don't have to hold back anymore!" Slayerdramon growled as he spun his sword in front of him, so fast that it was nothing but a blur, creating an impenetrable shield in front of him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

(Well Mouse noticed that Megidramon isn't trying to delete them)

Megidramon slid back and did a Hell Howling when Slayerdramon hit the ground.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:27 am

"what is he doing?" gryphonmon asked thin air. "he could have deleated gabumon there... so why didn't he..?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 am

"I don't know." Mouse said. "I know monodramon if it was a real fight would have threw Gabumon at Slayerdramon and delete him" Mouse said thinking.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:50 pm

((Hey Everyone! Like My New Avi???))
Sen continued to sleep, unaware that Yuramon and Gizamon were gone.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:51 pm

(Pretty fancy what about mine?)

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 pm

((Nice Chi...and Shadow--freaky XD
Hmm...like mine? It's cosplay for Hwoarang in Tekken lol--well with a few modifications since he's my rpc for my naruto guild.))

Slayerdramon's spinning flaming sword blocked the shockwave of the Hell Howling, avoiding damage. After the Hell Howling passed he swung his sword at Megidramon, the sword extending so Megidramon cannot avoid by moving backwards or sideways.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games