Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:39 pm

Hurricane noticed a person he had seen in Toy&Tama Town. He looked to him and said "Um....I've met you but I don't remember your name.....And I hear your remark you made.........I'm not one of those Tamer who don't rush out there without tactics....."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Gin looked at Tamake."Well all I feel like saying is that it's in the Demoon Lords Family like Barbamon and Domon.Besides I still have to finish my new bikes."

gstyle818

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm

Saren looked twords hurricane, "My name is Saren Omashi; you will do well to remember it. You say you have tactics, but you sent a giant ball of enrgy at black war greymon a gigimon of great strength who could hav e easily sent that ball straight down at teh city...you are lucky he didn't..all our digimon and the other ones alike would have been destroyed....us along with them..next time watch your step..kid.." Saren said and than immediatley shut the guy out and looked twords Kaito..((Sorry my carachter is kidn fo harsh, rude, unsociable, and mean..I meen nothing by it Hurricane))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Kaito put his hands behind his head "Well...cheer up cause I want you to come with me I'll show you where I bet you'll be happy about...well atlease inside..so how about it plus you earned it."Kaito waits for his answer.

greem

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:50 pm

((from south park, Butters: "are you going to rape us?"))

Saren looked to the boy and thought for a moment, he noticed a peice of paper sticking out of his pocket it seemd to be like the one Sheriti had. "Fine.." Saren said standing up and shikon doing the same preparing o follow saren.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:54 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and M.A. followed wizardmon into the studies where a lady was setting and reading a book "It been a while hasn't it Toan" the lady said. 'Hmmm 2 year and 4 month if im correct?" Toan reply "MagnaAngemon i want you to meet Angewomen" MagnaAngemon gave a bow "How do you do my lady" Angewomen nodded "You been busy Toan, i assume your here for a reason?" Toan nodded then sat down in a chair and talking with Angewomen

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 pm

"Wow am I the center of attention when one person finds me every one finds me." Zar laughs nervously. "So whats going on around in the city?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:57 pm

"Alright were all set lets go" Kaito starts heading towards the eastern district with Saren. Kaito starts thinking of the vibe again and decides to ask about it "Have we met before or something."

greem

gstyle818

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Gin walked away with Domon."Have fun."He then headed over to the markets in the city."I wonder if I can freshen up on supplies?"he asked himself.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Saren thinks while wkign with the boy about his queston. Saren shrugged, "other than the few times we ahve been nt same place at teh same time..I am not sure..My name is SAren Omashi.." SAren said tis with little interest in the matter and contnued to follow the younger male he haden't knwoon the name of..

(I g2g but saren is folowing you!))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

greem

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:10 pm

"Well names Kaito Tama." KAito contines walking [Exit - Kaito, Patamon Enter - Easthern District of Drive City]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:51 am

(Sorry I was gone, left for a friends house.)
Seraphimon had just stood there watching the others while the fight was going and tried to think of any new strategies he could.
(With Soma.)
"Knightmon, how many customers do you normally get?"
One every month or so.
"Then how do you keep the store running?"
Thats a secret.

cdcash912

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 am

(Enter Sheriti and Skullbarukimon from eastern district)

The two companions entered once more at Drive city. The stench was beginning to fade but it felt damp and humid. Sheriti passed the gates, halting while Skullbarukimon took his time. “What?” He said annoyed passing her, she kept silent. “Nothing, nothing I’m just wondering why the sudden slow pace.”
The boned digimon rolled it’s red dotted eyes, “I can take my time. It’s not like we’re here for anything. Oh wait, I mean I’m not here for anything important.” Sheriti sucked her lip, “We have to catch the meeting that Asuramon told us about, if we don’t then we’ll miss our chance.”
“We?” He turned to her. “You mean, yourself. I rather not get involved…”
Sheriti caught up to him ,walking by his side. “Then why are you tagging along and following me? “
The question hit skullbarukimon on the spot. He had nothing to say to her, nothing that he could think of. His expression remained the same, lifeless and annoyed while he felt confused. “I was bored. You know never mind, let’s just find whoever those guys Asuramon mentioned.” He then stopped again. “Wait a minute…did you even bother to ask how they looked like?”
Sheriti stared at him while she blinked. She looked down a bit embarrassed, “Whoops.”
The lights in his eyes disappeared as he hung his head once again. “Ughh.”
“We could go back and ask?”
“As if I’ll go and walk all the way back there for a question. Come on, we’re doing this the old fashion way. “ Skullbarukimon mande his way towards the market with sheriti following behind.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:23 am

A shadowy figure was waiting for someone near the end of the market. It was short and squat, looking more like a pile of slime than anything. Once Sheriti and her digimon entered the marketplace, it backed a way a little bit, but then slid forward.

It reached out with its arm, enough so that it extended beyond the reach of the shade. It was formless, a stubby yellow tentacle. "Psst! Hey! Over here!" the creature hissed at the two, the hand urging them over to where the shadow was.

((It's pretty late here, I'm gonna go to bed. I'll try to get something in in the morning...))

iDragow

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:59 am

((I fell asleep at my computer last night...))

"I'm getting sleepy..." "what? we just get attacked by a fifty foot mega digimon, and your sleepy?" "hey, i'm human."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games