Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm

MAtt and his digimon walked to the lake and smiled sitting by the edge "this would be so awesome if rebecca was here" Matt looked at his digimon and stared "Why cause you want to see your girlfriend again" the digimon blushed "Excuse my matt but wouldn't it be best to train incase we have to fight in water" Matt nodded and took in a deep breath
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Matt looked at the water as it rippled showing a reflection of his brother "why..." the water shot up as a seadramon jump over and up making more ripples sending matt into a state of shock as the water showed the soon future. lopmon and gummymon looked at the large digimons destroying gear savanna in the water "Matt I won't let that happen I promise I will protect you as long as I can" Lopmon turned into cherubimon and picked up matt as gummymon became Megagargomon "I promise you that wont happen as long as I can"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 pm

Matt turned to hear a crowd of screaming digimon that emerged out of the bushes it was a pack of agumons running away from 7 kiwimon who had been tracking them "come here agumons" Their pecks had been deleting the digimon and started pick one off at at time "Cherubimon help them you two Rapid" M.gargomon turned into rapidmon again and shot one but just got himself swarmed by them "Cherubimon now" cherubimon managed to throw six lighting spears deleting the kiwimon except one which was after a certain agumon rapidmon sighed and aimed his cannon to the kiwimon "You have no right hurting these Innocent digimon and for that you must pay" the crackle of the cannon destroyed the kiwimon "Omg thank you so much the name is razor and I am the leader of the use to be agumon squad and now I am just a normal digimon since my team got delete let me join you" Matt nodded and held out his digivice and it turned red and agumon put his claw on it "welcome to the team my friend" both digimon went into their rookie or training mode
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Matt's digivice glowed red then shroud razor making him into geogreymon "Awesome" The other two digimon digivolved into their ultimate forms then went on the water "Dodge this" Rapidmon shot two missiles towards razor "MEGA VOLCANO" The large digimon tilted his head back then shot a firey ball that was turning the water into steam and destroyed the missiles and kept going "bunny blades" Coco's hands turned into axes as he cut the ball in half burning his hands "very good now underwater" Coco sanked into the water and his arm reached and grabbed Razor's leg one the landed and dragged him under water "go for it" Matt waited to see what his new digimon would do"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:36 pm

MAtt's digivice went off again making him into risegreymon "CRACKLE BULLET" Matt heard a large crackle then looked to see coco come flying out of the water as rapidmon shot at rise greymon "beat this" Razor rose out of the water and dodged the bullets "good job" Razor aimed his cannon at rapid "Heavy barrel" another went off this time louder at fast and as soon as it hit Rapidmon it made him back into gummymon "Ouch" Then coco rammed Razor to the ground then jumped and got gummymon then reutrned to matt when Razor did
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Matt look as his digivice change into the newest model as Razor turned into shinegreymon burstmode "Awesome" The large digimon flew above the lake and aimed him sword and shot fire down making hot steam rised in the air "good job"

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:56 pm

Antylamon Looked at razor and dashed at him full speed then disappeared behind him then right as Coco was about to hit Razor his tail wrapped around coco's arm then tossed him into the eye making him skid "go get him " Gummymon turned into rapidmon and shot two missiles hitting razor and causing smoke then charged at him just to be slammed into the water as matt slid out his guitar and started playing "coco lets go" Two missiles hiut razor again but this time he came swung his sword at rapid but was stopped by coco's bunny blades "Combo #1?" Rapid nodded his head and shot razor in the air then was slamed into the water with full force when coco appeared behind him "Dman I gotta do somthing" The digimon got up and charged full speed but was turned into agumon and crashed into rapidmon who grabbed him and brought him to shore "still unstable"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 am

Razor went back into shinegreymon and was ready when a Kazuhamon landed on the water and looked at the three digimon and smiled when the all went into to their mega forms "Hahaha weaklings you shall feel the price for living with a tamer" Shine greymon charged at Kazuhamon but right when he attacked he felt a sharp pain in his back and couldn't see kazuhamon any where "RAZOR" M.gargomon shot all his missiles at Kazuhamon who turned at hit them all back hitting M.gargomon, the dark digimon smiled as cherubimon threw alighting spear which The dark digimon just dodged it hitting Razor then got hit with her staff. Matt stared as one digimon destroyed his whole team his eyes built up with anger as the digimon charged at him right before she struck matt she skidded across the water steam coming of her stomach "You will not hurt my digimon or me" matt's hand glowed oranged as he opened it revealing the crest of courage "Lets finish this" The dark digimon charged at matt but was stopped as the digimon into Sakuyamon as her data was getting drained into his digivice

i3 tails Yagura

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 pm

OOC: This is for the November contest
Black- Zero
Red:Guilmon
Bold/ Red: WarGrowlmon
Bold/ Yellow: Sinduramon

Zero arrived through the portal of his Laptop into the digital world. He looked around, quiet for the most part. In front of him was a giant lake and next to him was this giant, red, reptile. Zero looked at it and recognized it as his Guilmon.

"Hi Zero"

The Guilmon spoke to Zero, polite with a smile that matched his personality. Zero smiled back. A few seconds of introduction and then a loud explosion of catastrophe erupted far from where they stood. The ground shook with terror.

"What was that?"

Zero said to Guilmon. The ground stop shaking, Guilmon looking a bit worried could only shrug his shoulder.

"We have to go there and check it out"

Guilmon nodded. Zero had set his objective and began running towards the explosion, and Guilmon followed doing best to keep up with Zero. It was further than Zero had thought. The distortion of the sound mad eit difficult to find where the mess was coming from, but the smoke it made was still floating in the sky. Zero was about 200 feet from reaching his destination. Arriving to the scene all he could see was a huge mess. Though this was hectic the evidence left behind could be easily traced. Zero walked over by the trail left by something.

"It looks like a machine, what do you think Guilmon?"

"Well it could be a digimon"

"You think? well we got to follow it and put a stop to this madness"

Zero looked at the path and where it lead to. It looked as though they wouldn't have to walk too far unless this thing travels fast and weight extremely heavy by the look of the trail. Zero and Guilmon began trailing after it. It felt as though they were getting close because the ground began to shake again. No, it can't be that heavy its charging up its blast again. Zero looked at Guilmon.

"Quickly get into cover"

Zero and his Guilmon ran behind a tall oak looking tree. The ground begun to shake again, this time much more violently than before because they were closer to this thing. Dust from the ground, debris, old fallen leaves all flew up from the ground and pushed back by a large amount of force. The oak tree stood strong, but the leaves it carried blew off by the wind. The dust took a few minutes before clearing, and once cleared it was save to go. Zero turned to Guilmon.

"You have to be careful when facing this thing"

"Hai"

Zero got up and began to run towards the blast. It looked the same as the last blast, one huge mess. This time they saw this huge machine up close. It was about to leave on it's path until it was rudely interrupted by Zero.

"Halt!"

"Gwahh!"

The huge Machine turned around, in it was a Sinduramon. The machine had wheels like a tank and the was a glass shield protecting Sinduramon. On top of the whole machine was a huge cannon. Zero looked at it, examining it.

So that's whats been disturbing this area.

Zero thought to himself. He grabbed onto his Red digivice hung on his waist. Zero looked at Guilmon, and Guilmon looked back. The both nodded in unison. Zero held out his digivice and yelled.

"DIGIVOLUTION!"

Guilmon began to glow and transform into a Growlmon. They had to digivolve Guilmon in order to even have the slightest chance of beating this thing. The Sinduramon gawked again in his machine, then laughed, crying while doing so. Growlmon got angry. The Sinduramon pressed a button in the machine and the cannon on the top began to glow, gathering energy.

"Growlmon quick, Run up to the cannon and use Pyro Blaster with all you might into the cannon"

Growlmon Ran towards the machine and leaped into the air while gathering energy for his pyro blaster. Once Growlmon was in position he released it's into the cannon. Since it takes a long time for the cannon to gather energy it was still weak. The fully powered pyro blaster was just enough to destroy the cannon.

Gwahhhh! How dare you!

The Sinduramon was extremely pissed at this point. He pressed a different button which opened the glass for him to escape from the machine. The air escaped when it opened and, once it was completely opened Sinduramon began flapping his wing, lifting himself up into the sky.

"Hmm so he likes fighting in the sky."

Zero looked up and smiled. The Sinduramon began swooping down towards Growlmon. It charged up it's treasure pestle on it's back, going to do positron pulse. Electricity began to spark around it. Once it was close to Growlmon the treasure pestle shocked Growlmon with tremendous force. Growlmon took a knee to recover. It didn't take long before Sinduramon cam down for a second attack.

"Growlmon quickly charge your arm and wait till he gets close for a dragon slash."

The Groiwlmon grunted. He was defiantly in pain, but used all his strength to charge his arm. As Sinduramon closed in on it's target, with another positron pulse Growlmon released dragon slash. They both collided with great force. Sinduramon is stronger,thus his attack made Growlmon fly back hitting the ground a few feet away. The Sinduramon took great damage as well, but show little to no sign of it.

Hmm this is going to be tough. I have to do something

Zero's digivice began to glow on the screen, covering it with a bright light. Zero was amazed at this. looking at his digivice. Zero Pointed the digivice at Growlmon and in an instant Growlmon began to glow all over.

He's digivolving

The Growlmon digivolved into a WarGrowlmon. Zero was excited seeing this huge cyborg looking digimon of his. Sinduramon was looking, and was intimidated by the look of the WarGrowlmon. He began to flap its wing and tried flying away. It wasn't to far up in the sky and, as it was escaping in fear it was moving in the sky uncontrollably. WarGrowlmon charged up his wings. He lifted up off the ground until he was at the same level as the Sinduramon. It looked back and saw WarGrowlmon in the sky.

"GWAKKK!!"

The Sinduramon tried speeding up, but was too terrified. WarGrwlmon charged up the two cannon on his chest. It was aimed and locked onto Sinduramon.

"Atomic Blaster!"

A huge red beam released from the two cannon on his chest. The speed of the beam made contact with Sinduramon in a few seconds.

"GWAKKKKKK!!!!!....."

The force of the beam completely deleted Sinduramon. The WarGrowlmon lowered himself by repositioning his wing. once he touched the ground The glow surrounded him again and the WarGrowlmon de-digivolve into Guilmon again. The Guilmon stuck his thumb up and smiled at Zero. Zero did the same.

"You did great Guilmon"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Matt looked at all his digimon and sakuyamon "welcome" all his digimon were rookie from the fight matt sighed and left with them all to the gear savanna

i3 tails Yagura

cdcash912

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:00 pm

(Enter Soma, Angemon, Devimon, and Ninjamon from Toy & Tama Town.)
Soma and Devimon were leading the other two before they landed on the island in the middle of the lake.
"Good times here."
Soma said as he took a seat on a nearby chair that he hade made on one of his earlier trips.
Well they don't see to be here.
Angemon said before dedigivolving into Patamon and sitting on Soma's lap.
He's right.
Devimon said before he dedigivolved into Demidevimon and rested on Soma's head.
"They have to be somewhere."
Soma said before he started thinking again.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:31 pm

"Alright, lets get going again."
Soma said as he carryed Patamon and Demidevimon in his arms.
Let me take Demi.
Ninjamon said as he grabbed the sleeping digimon.
"Lets head back to the Dark Ocean and see if we can find anything on where they might be."
Soma said as he made two small platforms for him and Ninjamon to sit on before they were moving towards the Dark Ocean.
(Exit Soma and Team to Dark Ocean.

cdcash912

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 pm

[[Henry, Temari, Sai, Techno, Hikari, Origin, Kyo, Tohru, and Yuki enter from ???]]

Henry sat that the lake's shore line, feeling the water crash upon his legs. The rest of his digimons were either sparring or resting under the trees, relaxing within the cool, crisp shadows. The sun was shining brightly in the cloudless sky as the cool breeze swept past them, dancing to a strange song. Henry's mouth opened, but no words would come out. He had nothing to say about this majestic day. How everything was turning into his favor for once. "Something's wrong..." Henry thought to himself. "It's way too quiet..." Henry stood up and turned around to the others. Temari, Hikari, and Yuki were watching Sai, Techno, and Tohru sparring with each other. Tohru was still in her Rookie form along with Yuki. Origin and Kyo took to the skies, sparring from the air. Everything was quiet, except for the sounds of fighting and explosions. Henry turned around once more towards the lake. There was something he hadn't noticed yet, something that was too large to not. It seemed like an island. An island with some strange fog surrounding it. "I knew something wasn't right..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:13 pm

[Enter Letonecro and Chaos from Just Started Roleplaying Land)

Chaos was in the water, splashing around. Leto watching him, grinning. Leto stood up, stretched, and pull his mask down. It was way to hot for his mask. "Chaos! Your going to get prunes if you stay in there to long." Chaos ignored him and continued to splash around. Leto sighed as he turned to see a tsunomon standing there, looking evil. "Chaos digivole!" he said. Digimon digital monster digimon are the champions! "Batomon digivole to... koromon." Chaos jumped at the tsunomon, shooting bubbles at it. Tsunomon got hit, firing its own back at Chaos. The battle continued as such until Chaos won! "Good job!"

Draco_Lord

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games