Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali
Link to Teepee: Here

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Dichali grunts at the question. "No."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
Dichali grunts again and rolls his eyes. "All of 'em."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?:
"Nope."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:34 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: The Angeni shifted slightly, feeling a bit more at ease now that he has grown more used to being asked questions "Hmmn... Fairly so. Not one of the highest of importance's, however it is important none the less. Much more then physical strength or stamina. Luck is often about being in the right place and the right time..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Cuauh' laughed softly in a good natured manor, brows bundling upwards and towards the center in an awkward, almost embarrassed manor, "Same as everything else I will tell you -- Intelligence."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: scuffing his hoof on the ground, Cuauhcoatl pondered it, "Well.. It was good luck I was near by when Ikinya was attacked by a skinwalker... And good luck that we had found a surrogate in Kayla... So I suppose I do depend on luck more so now then before."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: StarieMichie and Hot Lolli
Participating Soquili: Birthday Marzipan
Link to Teepee: BEHOLD!

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:
"Luck? Yeah it's important." BM grunts and rolls his eyes, "but if I would have had more luck to start, maybe I wouldn't have been born to a reject Care Bear of a father. Look, I'd love to say that luck is important, but that's kind of hard to do when I haven't been so important to luck."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
A sly smile spreads across BM's face, and a glimmer of mischief sparkles in his eyes. "Stamina works best with luck, because you need both to get with the ladies, if you know what I mean."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?:
"What kind of question is that? Who doesn't rely on luck every now and then? I feel lucky every time I go to visit my old man, and he doesn't talk my ear off about sunshine and puppy dogs for three hours. Luck is the only thing I can hope will get me out of that situation."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:22 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Wystan
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: “What would it be besides Luck that leads me to the many great cases that have come my way or I have stumbled upon by chance? It is all about luck and a few other instances that I will not get into now.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: “That is elementary, courage goes best with luck. I say this because if one has luck, then one will have the courage to create new opportunities, discover/ solve mysteries that none would have dared to attempt to solve before. The two go together; they both help in the world of detective work.”

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: “I like to say that it is skill, but many times when a case comes to me it is purely by luck, and I rely on these cases to help improve my observational skills and my detective practices. There are also the rare occurrences when I stumble upon a mystery by luck and then use the skills that the luck I have been given during the cases has given me.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Participating Soquili: Requiem
Link to Teepee: x

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: He took a moment, looking up a bit as he thought. Normally he would have said no, but recently some things in his life seemed to hint that maybe luck did exist. 'I dont know if its important as much as its... sometimes nice to have'.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: He fell quiet again, making a face a bit before he chuckled. 'Intelligence perhaps? Just because you have luck doesnt mean your smart enough to realize it,' he chuckled again.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: 'No...I dont think one should rely on luck to get through life,' he stated quite plainly.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:44 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Charulekha
Link to Teepee: X

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: I expect so, though I like to think we make our own luck...I've certainly seen a few accidents that couldn't be chalked up to anything but..bad luck.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Courage I think - brave actions are not always smart ones so a bit of luck to give a helping hand would probably be a wise thing to have yes?

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: Well I try not too...Luck is a very fickle thing and can turn on you in an instant. I prefer to rely on other more logical things...but that sai I wouldn't turn away a bit of good luck now an again *guiltily hides a four leaf clover away*

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hot Lolli
Participating Soquili: [Tiggs]
Link to Teepee: [Here]

Well, gee, I think all of them are impotant! Without one you don't really get to appreciate the others I think.
It's really hard to choose, but I would say intelligence. Anyone can come across a bit of luck, but it takes smarts to know what to do with it.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: Anyone and everyone will tell you they don't rely on luck, but all of us do in some way or another! Luck with love, luck to get us out of a sticky, and luck to find the last patch of juicy clover! So I would say that I sure hope I rely on luck!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:27 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Participating Soquili: Soleil
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: "Why, of course luck's important! A pretty silly question, if you ask me." Sol' gave a light snort and a shake of his head, curled mane landing against the side of his face. "It's luck that makes us bump into others we haven't met before, right? Sometimes it even gets us out of sticky situations."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: The stallion hummed, taking a moment to think the question over before flashing a toothed grin. "Having some smarts helps out when some luck comes your way, I suppose. 'S nice to know what the hell your doing sometimes." He let out a chuckle at this.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: "I, myself, let Lady Luck lead the way when it comes to finding some new acquaintances and areas I haven't explored yet... Though, Luck tends to leave me sometimes, and it ends up getting me in some pretty rough situations. Havin' the rest of my skills helps out, though!"

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Katjive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:45 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Katjive
Participating Soquili: Paradox
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Sure...but it's rather unpredictable. The others are more reliable. After all...luck can desert you. I know how that is."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Stamina and strength. Because when your luck runs out, you have to have the strength to survive without it, and the endurance to wait for it to return."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Not if I can help it. I'd rather be capable of life on my own, without relying on the fickle whims of fate!!! ...besides, the only time I ever needed some luck, it wasn't there. If I am going to be failed by luck, why even bother having it?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: clicku

Klei tilted his head to the side and thought for a moment. "Answering these questions all the time starts getting repetitive ya know? Luck is not that important compared to other stats. Why someone really needs is skill."

"I honestly think none of the work best with Luck anymore. I at one point thought Courage. But not anymore. It's not really needed. Wimpy individuals could survive just on pure luck."

"Nah, never had and never will. If you learn to rely on luck you will, without a doubt, fail in life. I make sure I'm capable of whatever I'd like to do or try before doing so. I have no use for luck. It only poisons the mind."

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:19 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Nymphalidae
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

"No. Luck is something only the weak need."

"Speed. If you must rely on luck, then for your sake I hope that you have the speed to go along with it -- or how else will you escape to survive another day?"

"I don't need luck. It is my prey who should hope to have it."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Participating Soquili:Acacia
Link to Teepee: Teepee---Note: As of this post, Acacia has not been added to my teepee yet, I applied for her to be added and rolled her stats yesterday when I got her cert. Also, Arden is co-owned and will be almost soley RPed dealt with by Cheshirekttty. I thought I would post that here, because she plans on doing this too I believe.

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Acacia nodded at the question, her face blushing. "It can be the most important thing in the world. It was what saved me. It may have been the courage and strength of another, but it was my luck or his that helped him find and save me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "I think that luck goes best with Intelligence. You can never just jump in and assume that luck will save you. You must take calculated risks and chances, and hope that your luck is good."

"A long time ago, I was trapped in a fire. I, of course, did not intend that or want that to happen. I was saved, I didn't think I was going to be. But since then, I've relied on luck that I will find the one who saved me, even though..I know that may never happen."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mahdi
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11207059

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: Naturally! Though you'd better wish you're the recipient of the good sort and not the bad.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Intelligence. What is the use of a stroke of good luck if you can't recognize it and take advantage of it?

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: I try not to but I suppose everyone does occasionally.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faithofthefallen
Participating Soquili: Ellette
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18694419

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Ellette tilts her head thoughtfully, "luck can be useful," she begins in a quite voice, "but it is not something to be relied upon. It is much better to be strong and courageous, then you are able to make your own."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: She chuckles to herself, "Any of these is better to rely upon than luck but if I had to choose.... Intelligence. Quick thinking can help you deal with the sticky situations relying on luck may cause.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Only as a last resort or in very desperate situations."

Faithofthefallen
Crew

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:10 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: x F a l e n x
Participating Soquili: Hal O'Ween
Link to Teepee: teepee~

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: P-pretty important, I guess. I mean, I need to have luck so I don;t trip over things, right?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Courage I think, if you get put in a lucky situation you d-don't want to screw it up by being a coward, right?

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: I tend to not be really lucky, so I guess not.
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games