Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 am
Mittens ears perked up as he came running into the compartment, weaving through legs to get to Sarah. He happily batted at the toy and tried to bite at it as well, really wanting it.

Nydia laughed softly. "He loves toys. Especially ones that have bird feathers. He actually talks to you if you use on of those. Other then that, he doesn't like talking at all." Nydia smiled softly as she sat down in a corner, still slightly tense from being around so many people.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:00 am
Sarah pulled out a little attachment, a feather. She put it on and dangled it. "I bet you sound so cute when you talk, Mittens." She dangled it and made it bounce just out of his reach.

She smiled at Lyra. "He's such a lover boy. But he is a good judge of character." As Nydia walked in, Link leaned over and pawed at her cheek, but without claws. He then turned his attention back to Lyra. "See? He likes Nydia too, but he has such a crush on you Lyra." She laughed softly. Sarah patted the seat next to her. "Have a seat, Nydia."

SarahSilverby

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 am
Lyra pointed to the seat on Sarah's other side. "Mind if I sit here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 am
"Of course not, Lyra. Feel free!" Sarah smiled bright, still playing with Mittens. "The more the merrier!"  

SarahSilverby

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:10 am
Mittens eyes widened slightly as he watched Sarah attach the feather. He crouched down and started chattering like a squirrel at the toy, eyes completely fixated on it.

Nydia blinked slightly as a soft smile appeared on her lips. She reached over and scratched behind Link's ears, then gently rubbed his neck. He purred and closed his eyes until Nydia stopped. She blinked when Sarah asked her to sit. "A..alright." she said softly as she sat down next to Sarah. She held her bag in her lap, not sure what else to do. "Thanks for all this. Well, except for the being run into thing, but everything seemed to work out." Nydia smiled slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:12 am
Lyra picked up Link so she wouldn't squish him and sat down, placing the cat on her lap. "Do you have any toys for Link? Or will he get mad and run off again if I play with him?"  

Lyra Elizabeth

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:13 am
"Sorry again." Sarah smiled. "I'm not usually such a klutz. Awwww. Mittens you are so cute!" She kept bouncing the toy. "Come on. You can get it." Sarah lowered it just a bit, just barely out of his reach. She pulled out another toy and gave it to Lyra. "No. I think his crush is even big enough where he'd fall for it for even longer."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 am
Lyra dangled the toy in front of Link. As he reached out his paw, she quickly pulled it just out of reach. She continued doing this for a couple minutes, watching Link repeatedly pounce at the toy, then let him have it. Petting Link, Lyra turned to Sarah and Nydia. "What classes do you plan to take?"  

Lyra Elizabeth

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:19 am
Sarah smiled. "I'm planning to take a lot this term. Potions, Transfiguration, some others, and of course DADA II." Link purred contently, having fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 am
"I'm teaching Astronomy and I'm taking DADA II and History of Magic. I might take Muggle Studies, too. It'll depend on how many of my lessons I get written before classes start." Lyra stole the toy from Link and started teasing him again.

[[It'll also depend on RL too, obviously. I'm going to try get a job since I'm not in school right now. If I get a full time job, I might not have enough time to take Muggle Studies. If I only work part time I might be able to take it, though. I figure there's only a certain number of classes available to be taught, and I've got 5 terms left to take them. (including this term)

Edit: Looks like everyone's logging out. I'm going too. It's 10:45 pm where I am, so goodnight.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 am
"Oh. Well actually my first choice was Care of Magical Creatures. I love animals. But I've heard there might not be any available classes this term." Nydia blinked in surprise. "You're teaching Astronomy? Oh, I was wanting to take that too!" she smiled. "Also potions, herbology, tranfiguration and..." Nydia laughed softly. "I might as well say almost all of the classes. I don't believe I'll need Muggle Studies, but I might take that as well." She smiled softly at Mittens as he grabbed the toy from Sarah and kicked it with his back paws while biting it ferciously.

"Mittens, don't ruin Sarah's toy." she brought out a ball of well-chewed feathers and handed it to Mittens instead. He proceeded to try to eat the feathers, growling softly and chattering the whole time. She smiled softly and handed the toy back to Sarah.

[Night then, Lyra]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:56 am
Hayden finally stumbled into the compartment sometime later. Looking around she noticed how everyone was laughing and talking.

"It seems we made this into an all out party. "

Setting Pepper down she stood back up and pointed to the box in the middle of the compartment. "Everyone dig in, my mom baked us tons and tons of sweets."

Finally she took a seat and started chatting with the others.

Hayden Cain

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:06 am
[[Ok, I lied. Unintentionally, though. I really need to got to bed or I won't get up at a reasonable time tomorrow, but I don't want to. Also, I thought everyone else was gone, but apparently not. I might stay for a bit longer.]]

"I would suggest taking only a few classes each term. It's not fun to be overwhelmed, and you've got 7 terms to take all the classes. The thing I hate is when a teacher posts 1 or 2 lessons and then seems to forget about the students and the class."

Lyra played with Link, trying to be careful of his sharp claws as he swiped at the toy. She looked up as Hayden pointed at a box. "Ooh. What did she make?"

[[Edit: Ok, I really am going now. Goodnight.]]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:56 am
Abbey looked around the train, amazed at how large it was. "This is gonna be the best school year ever!" She exclaimed making Mercury hoot indignantly. "Sorry Mercury, guess I'm excited to be going to the best magic school in the universe." She apologized, giving her Grey owl an owl treat as she started to hum "The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room" to herself.

((That song is addictive! I like how Hillary sings it.))  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:19 am
Sarah nodded to Lyra. "Yeah I had that happen to me last term. It bothers me when they do that because you wonder if you have to retake it next term." She tugged on the toy, now playing tug-of-war with Mittens to get the toy back.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games