Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMadAsRabbitsoO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm
Panda.Gal
Welcome to the guild. Lol, I'd say their parents are the biggest fans :].
And, I'm sorry but Brendon Urie is mine talk2hand lmao jk.
:] But hey, I can dream right?
We all love Brendon <3 But you can't forget to love Ryan, Jon, and Spencer. heart

i show a lot of love towards SPENCAHHHHHHHH xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 pm
x_FiFi sama_x
Heya, im latifah people call me fifi
im half arabic/british and im from the UK im 20 years old, graphic designer and im a ryan addict! *yay*
ive been a panic fangirl since they first came out really xD

i have 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters
i have a cat named mint and she rocks my socks <3
im into symphonic metal music and im also an MCR addict their #2 on my chart list
i love slash fiction so you can tell huge Rydon fangirl here *shot*
im a video game geek , so im always trying to find new games and stuff D:
i dont have a favorite PATD song , coz i love'em all <3

and yeah thats about it really =)

hope we can be friends ^^

xxxx

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Leadr-of-d-world

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 pm
Why hello... I am leadr... but I prefer to go by Sarah or Saz...

I'm 18 years young

I enjoy listening to and playing music. I play guitar (rhythm, lead and bass) and keyboards...

I heart ryan ross because he is adorable and insanely talented..

My other music tastes range from ac/dc to guns and roses, to mika and mcr, Mindless Self Indulgence and muse... I love classical, rock, alternative, indie, jazz and 60s pop.. I love the beatles and the beach boys and I was definately born in the wrong decade...

But that is me...
Your leadr...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am
Leadr-of-d-world
Why hello... I am leadr... but I prefer to go by Sarah or Saz...

I'm 18 years young

I enjoy listening to and playing music. I play guitar (rhythm, lead and bass) and keyboards...

I heart ryan ross because he is adorable and insanely talented..

My other music tastes range from ac/dc to guns and roses, to mika and mcr, Mindless Self Indulgence and muse... I love classical, rock, alternative, indie, jazz and 60s pop.. I love the beatles and the beach boys and I was definately born in the wrong decade...

But that is me...
Your leadr...

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 pm
hey =] im dan.
I need to go into therapy for
panic! ...i have been obsessed
with their everything since
two months, before a fever...
was even thought of being
put on the market =]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:49 pm
dan xtheman
hey =] im dan.
I need to go into therapy for
panic! ...i have been obsessed
with their everything since
two months, before a fever...
was even thought of being
put on the market =]

It's great to see another male! heart Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm
Wow. I can't believe I've haven't done this yet. lol

My name's Lea.

I'm 14 years old but I act as if I'm younger most of the time.

I've been listening to panic since a month or two before fever came out.

My music choices range from panic to green day, the beatles to fob, mcr to TAI, the cab to cobra starship, and we the kings to the maine. But it ranges even more then that.

i got my tickets for the November 7th panic show in the mail today and i scared all my neighbors when I saw them in the envolope and screamed. lol.

I can't pick a favorite panic or anybody song because it really just depends on my mood at that second. I don't have a favorite person in a group because well. . .I just don't. I love them equally.

That's about it. I love to talk to panic fans and stay pretty current with everything related to the bands I love.

So, Bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:48 pm
music is living
Wow. I can't believe I've haven't done this yet. lol

My name's Lea.

I'm 14 years old but I act as if I'm younger most of the time.

I've been listening to panic since a month or two before fever came out.

My music choices range from panic to green day, the beatles to fob, mcr to TAI, the cab to cobra starship, and we the kings to the maine. But it ranges even more then that.

i got my tickets for the November 7th panic show in the mail today and i scared all my neighbors when I saw them in the envolope and screamed. lol.

I can't pick a favorite panic or anybody song because it really just depends on my mood at that second. I don't have a favorite person in a group because well. . .I just don't. I love them eaqually. (sp?)

That's about it. I love to talk to panic fans and stay pretty current with everything related to the bands I love.

So, Bye.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 xd ...Bye? Hahaha.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

dan xtheman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:03 pm
Wow...i actually love this guild 10x more than
any other guild on here  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:06 pm
dan xtheman
Wow...i actually love this guild 10x more than
any other guild on here

Aww! That's great! heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

M0LLEE am I

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm
im a huge fan of panic at the disco. i found out about them the september of 2006 because of my friend bella. i was intrigued by their sound and thought they made good titles for their songs. at first i didnt know what they looked like, nor did i care. then i saw ryan ross and was like "OMG!!! im in love!!" so i was in a ryan ross cycle for about a month. then i stared at brendon urie and was all, TOO CUTE!, and went through a period of IM MRS URIE! during those two "cycles" i would look at spencer smith and the name Coda would pop into my head. but after brendon urie, i looked into his eyes and ive been attatched to him ever since, which has been about a year and a half. i think jon is cute, but ive only found him attractive once for two weeks. just last may, i saw them in concert and i died! i felt bad for spencer because i was the only one who screamed, and i mean SCREAMED, for him. one more fact about me and my panic men: I AM THE NUMBER ONE SPENCER SMITH FAN!!!!!!!!! no one can say that they are because hes MINE!! heart !! just look at my profile smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 pm
cray_Z_angel
im a huge fan of panic at the disco. i found out about them the september of 2006 because of my friend bella. i was intrigued by their sound and thought they made good titles for their songs. at first i didnt know what they looked like, nor did i care. then i saw ryan ross and was like "OMG!!! im in love!!" so i was in a ryan ross cycle for about a month. then i stared at brendon urie and was all, TOO CUTE!, and went through a period of IM MRS URIE! during those two "cycles" i would look at spencer smith and the name Coda would pop into my head. but after brendon urie, i looked into his eyes and ive been attatched to him ever since, which has been about a year and a half. i think jon is cute, but ive only found him attractive once for two weeks. just last may, i saw them in concert and i died! i felt bad for spencer because i was the only one who screamed, and i mean SCREAMED, for him. one more fact about me and my panic men: I AM THE NUMBER ONE SPENCER SMITH FAN!!!!!!!!! no one can say that they are because hes MINE!! heart !! just look at my profile smile
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

Psht, Tee and I share teh Smith.
Wait in line, sister.
talk2hand
xD

Anyway.
Welcome.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:28 pm
cray_Z_angel

You're in a dangerous zone to be telling people that you're the #1 fan of a certain member. gonk ...Just warning you! Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:33 pm
~[girlygirl]~
cray_Z_angel
User Image
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?

Wait in line, sister.
talk2hand
xD

Anyway.
Welcome.

Yushh we share him.
And Panda and Poly share Brendon.
DangerZone! DangerZone!
RyanRossmine&&Emmy!
But Welcome To The Panic At The Disco Guild.
:]

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:44 pm
takashi_sahoko
~[girlygirl]~
cray_Z_angel
User Image

Wait in line, sister.
talk2hand
xD

Anyway.
Welcome.

Yushh we share him.
And Panda and Poly share Brendon.
DangerZone! DangerZone!
RyanRossmine&&Emmy!
But Welcome To The Panic At The Disco Guild.
:]
User Image

I WANT THE ROSS TOOOO!
xD
/greeedyloljk

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games