Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:58 am
((i think we heed to speed our RP up a little, over a month of RPing has only produced about three days of RP life...)

"That was crazy to watch." Kat said when the game was over. "So what's next on your crazy to-do list?" she asked Glane, all sorts of crazt thoughts running through her head. What would he think of next? Mayeb lunch... or teaching her how to skate.... or something completly out of the blue.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:07 pm
jinxercat2006
((i think we heed to speed our RP up a little, over a month of RPing has only produced about three days of RP life...)

"That was crazy to watch." Kat said when the game was over. "So what's next on your crazy to-do list?" she asked Glane, all sorts of crazt thoughts running through her head. What would he think of next? Mayeb lunch... or teaching her how to skate.... or something completly out of the blue.

"Let's head back to the cafe, it's getting a little dark" Glane said, smiling at Mikey and the boy.

Mikey looked at the kid "You're welcome for the beating kid, keep working" he said calmly. As he walked back he suddenly remembered the cafe. "We should roll out huh?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, you gotta use your own car though, the Corvette only has two seats" Glane said, a slight grin spreading across his face.

Mikey just laughed and walked towards where he had his car parked. A Mustang Mach II. He smiled and hopped in the car and revved the engine in a sort of 'Follow me' gesture.  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:48 pm
((wow, Mikey about disowned his girl.....))

"Good idea, we left without telling them where we were going..." Kat laughed. "I bet they think you kidnapped me..." she said, pokeing him.

"Not that I wouldn't mind..." she said, smileing playfully as she walked with him too the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:21 pm
((O___O Damn my forgetfulness O.O;; Oh well, let's make her end up at the cafe by chance confused ))
Glane rolled his eyes and unlocked the car. "Where we goin' bro!?" He yelled over the roar of the engine.

"Just follow!" Mikey yelled back and peeled out of the parking lot at a speed that was just barely legal.

Glane rolled his eyes again. People get crazy on the full moon he said, looking up at the lightly pink sky. "Watch, we'll end up at a whorehouse" he joked, revving the engine. "We need to catch up or he'll start talking crap" revving the engine again.  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:53 pm
((*Raises hand* Question! Do we all celebrate Christmas? Cause then we could say that it's starting to get chillier, and lots of other shtuff and we could have like, a Christmas special! lol *is hyperr* But seriously, cause if one of us celebrates something else we could also educate the little kiddes about a different holiday! Lol)) ((<----- O__O;; that was kinda long...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:57 pm
((mmmm... good idea... wait OMG a full moon, hehe, i wonder what'll happen to Kat tonight... maybe... a power shall be seen? twisted ))

"Heh, I'm worried." Kat said, grinning devilishly. "Maybe he's trying to get us to dragrace..." She said, looking at Glane. "If so... I bet we'd beat him, I'm known to be a speed queen, that's how I lost my first car." she said, laughing, remembering the that time when she and her friends crashed the car. "Heh, at least it was fun..."

Full moon? For some reason, those words meant something to her...  

jinxercat2006

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:05 pm
((O.o, hot chocolate and smexy sweaters! LOLZ. I'm good with Christmas and PRESENTS!!! we would have to do an early or late christmas though cause' i don't know about you guys, but i'm not getting on gaia on christmas... pirate ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:13 pm
Glane laughed "Good times, huh?" he asked in a joking tone as he peeled out of the parking lot. His hair was a slight toxic green. "What do you think? I guess I can change my hair color with my mind too" he said, a slight smile on his face as it turned a crimson, almost blood-stained red.

Mikey looked back with a smile on his face. His smile revealed two pearly white fangs. They glinted in the slight mix of moonlight and sunlight. Mikey egged them both on, revving the car at timed intervals, speeding slightly ahead of them each time before breaking to fall back.

Glane rolled his eyes and revved up, finally knowing where they were going "Not a drag race, racing for pinks" he said, a mischeivous grin on his face...  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:28 pm
((O.o, EVERONE HAS POWERS!!!))
"Heh, think you can change my hair?" Kat asked, fingering her raven colored hair. She herself was feeling weird... almost inhuman. She rubbed her eyes, pushing back the feeling, though all she could think about was running... running for the thrill... the hunt.

"For pinks? You mean losing your car?" Kat asked. "You'd really do that? Gamble your car?" she laughed. Must be a guy thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:01 am
"No problema" Glane said, a slight smile on his face. Kat's hair turned different colors of the rainbow. "Which do you like best?" Glane asked, her hair still changing slowly. "I like the red on you, but it's all your choice love" he said quietly, contemplating the effects of the race.

Mikey looked back, his eyes in shock as he saw the hair on their heads were literally changing colours. "What the hell!?" Mikey yelled to them, still struck with awe.

Glane just rolled his eyes and turned the music up. His stereo was now blaring Paramore's 'CrushCrushCrush'.  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:14 pm
"Mmm, I do like the firey red/burnt orangeish color, it kinda matches my personality!" Kat laughed, though her head felt like it was going to explode.

What the hell is going on with me? she wondered aloud, forgeting Glane could hear her thoughts.

She felt like she was on fire, burning, but a dark flame, not like the color of her hair. It was... something else. Again, she wanted to run. Again she felt... inhuman.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 pm
((Calm down wolfiee?? lulz))
Glane looked at her quizzically and slammed on the brakes. His hands flew fluidly to the iPod and turned it off quickly. "What's up babe?" he asked, slightly scared...

Mikey stopped in sync with Glane and just sat there calmly. "Whaddup?" he asked, slightly annoyed that they were causing him to be late to a race.  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:41 pm
((Christmas theme on the events-post on the first page! 3nodding blaugh rofl
And TimeLord2, you can pop in at anytime-- you're always welcome here! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin smiled and chuckled at the fact that Rayne was flying. He didn't mean it in a teasing way, in fact it seemed to appeal to his young heart. "Sweet! You mean you'll fly me around?" he was use to heights (he's jumped off the top of the roof before). But then he looked at her with concern. "Well, I'm not sure if I'm heavy or not to you, but I hope I wouldn't put too much strain on your body while you're flying."

Rayne shook her head when he started saying anything about him being too heavy. "Human perception of weight-lifting... You'll never get the physics of nymphs..." she said when she walked forward and past Ronin to get behind him and hook her arms under his shoulders. Easily she lifted him up about ten feet before placing him carefully on the roof again. "See? Do you want to go for a ride? You'll have to hold on tight." Rayne smiled warmly.
Ronin felt liek he was flying by himself, except with her support, since she carried him effortlessly. He was already having this exilerating feeling, that he'd wanna fly around again. He turned to her and smiled cheerfully "Yesh!! I wanna ride!" he laughed and relaxed himself to let himself be carried.

Rayne gasped lightly and smiled brightly, sweeping him up off his feet, flying around as fast as she warmed up with. Of course, she had to scare him by flying toward the ground first and turning upward at the last moment before she flew gracefully around with him. She giggled in his ear when the butterflies spazzed in his stomach. "Enjoying yourself, Ronin?" she asked.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin smiled and chuckled at the fact that Rayne was flying. He didn't mean it in a teasing way, in fact it seemed to appeal to his young heart. "Sweet! You mean you'll fly me around?" he was use to heights (he's jumped off the top of the roof before). But then he looked at her with concern. "Well, I'm not sure if I'm heavy or not to you, but I hope I wouldn't put too much strain on your body while you're flying."

Rayne shook her head when he started saying anything about him being too heavy. "Human perception of weight-lifting... You'll never get the physics of nymphs..." she said when she walked forward and past Ronin to get behind him and hook her arms under his shoulders. Easily she lifted him up about ten feet before placing him carefully on the roof again. "See? Do you want to go for a ride? You'll have to hold on tight." Rayne smiled warmly.
Ronin felt liek he was flying by himself, except with her support, since she carried him effortlessly. He was already having this exilerating feeling, that he'd wanna fly around again. He turned to her and smiled cheerfully "Yesh!! I wanna ride!" he laughed and relaxed himself to let himself be carried.

Rayne gasped lightly and smiled brightly, sweeping him up off his feet, flying around as fast as she warmed up with. Of course, she had to scare him by flying toward the ground first and turning upward at the last moment before she flew gracefully around with him. She giggled in his ear when the butterflies spazzed in his stomach. "Enjoying yourself, Ronin?" she asked.
Ronin was gasping with excitement and a little bit of fear and he laughed childishly as he flew around with Rayne. "Yay I'm flying!!!!! So much fun! But a bit scary too!" he laughed as they flew around  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games