Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm

{{WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Someone save my Ishida! He's hurt and won't get up!!! crying crying crying }}
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Psyzapp
User Image *Freezes at first and her eyes open wide due to shock at hearing a strange voice directly in her ear so suddenly. Upon feeling teeth upon her neck and not looking behind her, she gives a hard elbow behind her to the stranger who feels brazen enough to bite her.* LOOK HERE SPORT…VAMPIRE OR NOT, I'M ENGAGED SO FIND YOURSELF SOME OTHER NECK TO BITE BECAUSE THIS ONE IS TAKEN! talk2hand

*With the elbow jab to his abdomen, he buckles over with the sudden sharp pain and takes a couple of steps away from her.* eek Ohhhhh maaaannn! ... Now whad'ya go and do that for?! Geez, Trina! gonk *takes some deep breaths, trying to get past the pain.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm

*looks over at Psy and makes a face of disgust*
MORE vampires? talk2hand
Nice one Psy User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm

ninja I think you should hit him again, Psy. ninja
*sips his coke and puts on another
song*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*With the elbow jab to his abdomen, he buckles over in the sudden sharp pain and takes a couple of steps away from her.* eek Ohhhhh maaaannn! ... Now whad'ya go and do that for?! Geez, Trina! gonk *takes some deep breaths, trying to get past the pain.*

User Image *She whips around on her stool recognizing the voice.* Ohmygosh! User Image *She goes over to William and puts her arms around him.* I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you my darling! gonk
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm

She bursts out laughing, "Omigawd, Dougherty! rofl You should know better than to sneak up on Psy by now!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm

{{Hell yea!!!*might have to check out some more things from Marilyn Manson*}}
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

*presses a few buttons programming a new song*
Spooky

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm

*heads behind the counter and dumps the rest of his coke into a glass, adding some grenadine and a couple of cherries*
Well then... since we've determined that Psy isn't actually under attack by a vampire, what's next on the agenda for this evening?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm

*dame struts in, knowing he's cool, with a beautiful woman gracing his arm. Nods to everyone and gazes coolly down at his woman, grinning openly*

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm

-walks in with her man, returning his smile with one of her own. Looking around the bar, she smiles a bit more and winks at everyone-

Place looks good. I'm seriously ready for a drink.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Psyzapp
User Image *She whips around on her stool recognizing the voice.* Ohmygosh! User Image *She goes over to William and puts her arms around him.* I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you my darling! gonk

Yeah, well I guess my vampire voice was a little too convincing. Bad choice, it appears. *Gingerly takes a seat* Heh ... guess we won't have to worry about having babies for awhile ... neutral

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 pm

*Looks over at the couple who walks in and nothing but a flood of WTF fills her head from every angle*
There is so much wrong with that...
I'm not touching it...

*grabs the scotch off the table and refills her drink*
*looks down at Draa*
Are we feeling better?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 pm

eek *jaw drops at the couple that came in*
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!?!! scream

Yo... you're.... *points at dame* ... and -you-! *points at Flame*

.... vel'bol l'vith!?! scream

Oh yes... plenty better. *snuggle*
What's with all the yelling? neutral

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Yeah, well I guess my vampire voice was a little too convincing. Bad choice, it appears. *Gingerly takes a seat* Heh ... guess we won't have to worry about having babies for awhile ... neutral

User Image I'm so sorry! gonk *She sits next to him and feels completely terrible.* sweatdrop I haven't seen or heard from you for a week and I didn't expect someone to just come up behind me from nowhere and do that to me. sweatdrop User Image *She places her hands in her lap and looks down at them.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games