Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Hhnnnghh....Youuu?" Haru said so slowly as he started to wake, "Okaeri..." his smile forming on his sleepy face. "How did it go?" he asked as he moved into the warmth of You's body upon the bed and his hand reached up to stroke You's cheek.

"I don't know how long I've...been sleeping." he yawned and took in a deep breath. He actually looked cute right now in this more innocent state of being. It was hard to be serious when one was hardly awake enough to create clear thoughts. "I sent an email to Shou. He didn't answer the phone so I think he's already gone to bed. I'll talk to him in the morning."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi just shook his head and smiled. Reality told him that he'd just have to learn to live with Akihiko's version of flirting. He'd just have to find a new outlet quickly or he'd be thinking things he shouldn't. "Ishi-san understands it I'm sure but think of it this way. What's he going to say if he catches you sitting on my lap like that. Does he get that your flirtation is one step from making out? Would you let him do the same thing? Say he jumped in Nakai-san's lap and put his arms around his shoulders then slowed his voice down to those sexy undertones even though he was talking about the latest concert. Would you just sit there and say...Hey, he's just flirting?"

"Mm...maybe? I mean your back is pretty sensitive right now. So protecting it is the wise thing to do." he said suddenly switching over to his work mindset. He needed to get Akihiko back to healthy and soon. The man was too light...

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I thought some fresh air might to it some good." Akihiko replied honestly as he sat down in one of the comfortable padded chairs.
The man sighed, shrugged his shoulders. "No, I wouldn't just sit there and you know it..." Narcissus replied, blue eyes focusing in on the man. "But honestly... I've just so damn... I don't think sometimes and I just DO things. He's going to skin me alive one of these days for flirting too much, isn't he?"
The young Koyasu couldn't help but laugh softly at the notion.

"It went very good." Ishihara replied softly, leaning over to kiss Haru's forehead. "I've got vacation time. I have to leave in the morning to finish up some work, but if you'll meet me in Kyoto tomorrow evening... I'm all yours for four days." he laughed, so very happy to finally be getting a REAL vacation. "As for the raise... 15% increase in pay."

You wrapped his arms around Yamada, closing his eyes. "This is going to be a great Christmas. I'll arrange for the tank cleaners to feed Lette while we're away so I won't be worrying about her either."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru smiled with the soft kiss but then looked very surprised. "Hontou? It went well?" His face held the signs of disbelief as he slowly nestled deep in to You's arms. "All mine eh? I'm still amazed that you could manage it. And 15%? That's practically unheard of. What did you do? Put a gun to his head?" he joked but within that is what he believed it would take to get Izo to sign off on anything related to money he couldn't keep.

He looked up and smiled a little while watching You's closed eyes. "Yeah, it will be. "Tomorrow evening. I think I won't believe we are both there until I see it with my own two eyes." he kissed You's lips and then brushed his fingers along the man's cheek. "I look forward to 4 days of....You."

But then he blinked and said quickly, "Tomorrow evening. I've so much to do! Packing...Shou....And how the heck am I getting down there. I suppose the bullet train if I don't catch a flight." Also, in the back of his mind, he wanted to pick up a couple of special gifts for You. It was Christmas after all. And he had some ideas....a few 'stocking' stuffers. His lips curled in to a deviously smile for the briefest moment before being shrouded by his normal demeanor.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Skin you alive? Oh no...don't stop there. He'll skin you alive then boil you in oil and fish out the bones for a voodoo doll. Just in case you get any ideas later." Michi mused with a certain smile, although he had to think that Izzy was getting the rough end of the deal. A jealous partner that was used to his freedom and flirtation wasn't going to be easy to live with.

"Seriously, Akihiko, the relationship has to be a two way street. If you're going to flirt like that - in my lap and against my chest then you've got to let him do the same with others. I mean I don't think he's going to mind a wink and some playful comments that's normal flirting. But when you get in someone's personal space and take over....well, that's more." He then huffed and looked out to the logs. Walking over to the pile, he brought a few more closer to the pit for future use.

"Maybe before you act, you should think, 'Do I want my boyfriend doing this with another guy?'. If the answer is no, then you know to stop." Michi suggested just before looking back at the house.

"Oh crap, I need to go tell Ishi-san about the beer! Be right back!" he said and quickly raced back inside to find the manager.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Morning...Morning? Morning...The dark curtains didn't allow the star to see much when he woke. So slipping out of bed he plucked a mask from the bedside table, he had no idea that he had company close by. The patter of his feet across the floor was soft as he stepped out of the room and down the hall to check on the little boy. As he peeked in, he saw a small face looking up at him from the bed.

"Oh...Ko-kun its just me...Uncle Shou. It's barely dawn but if you're hungry, We can discover breakfast together." Shou's bright smile bounced along his morning exhuberance as Ko scrambled out of bed with a distinct growl at his tummy. "Ooh...so what do you wish for breakfast?"

The boy looks up at the smiling man who face was obscured by a mask. Then he went back to the bed, found the neko mask and tugged it on. Walking over to Shou, he had one word, "Pancakes." Because that is what Shou had promised yesterday.

"Pan...cakes..." Shou looked up to the ceiling as his brow furrowed. He thought maybe one day in his youth he might have made the notorious round fry breads but for the life of him he had NO clue. "Alright! Pancakes it is! But to achieve this masterpiece I must acquire assistance!"

Walking off with Ko, who tagged along behind a little amazed by the vivid energy this early, Shou grabbed his phone and stared at the numbers for a moment, "Cooking assistance...someone who is awake right now. Narcissus!!! He can cook! Ko! We're going to call my rival and we're going to have him help us make Pancakes."

But for another moment of amusement Shou pulled his laptop into the kitchen and twitted to his fans.

Twitter message #1 - I don't know to make pancakes for my nephew so I'm calling Narcissus.

On the other side of the world, while Narcissus was standing outside with the firepit, just after Michi ran inside, his phone rang in his pocket.

As soon as Narcissus picked up the phone, Shou piped up, " Moshi Moshi! Narcissus-san, I need your help. Ko-kun, tell Narcissus-san Hi and what you'd like...you can do it." He put the phone on speaker and leaned it Ko's way.

Ko-kun looked up at Shou and pursed his lips a little nervous then carefully leaned in towards the phone that Shou held close then said, "Hi..pancakes please?"

Shou then set the phone on the table and said, "My little nephew wants Pancakes for breakfast but I don't know how to make them. I knew you could cook so I decided to call. Can you help me?" Yes this was Shou; full of inspiration and sudden direction while over all just a bit crazy.

Meanwhile on Twitter the comments started pouring in:

You're calling Narcissus-san for Pancakes!??!!
Wow Narcissus-san can cook, I didn't know that.
Shou-san, make him come over and cook them for you and your nephew.
Awh thats so cute! I bet Narcissus would look hot in an apron!
Shou-san! Please take a picture of your pancakes and nephew!! I want to see!
I thought Narcissus-san was in LA?? How's he going to make pancakes?
You sure that Narcissus-san will help you make pancakes? He's not really that nice of guy.
Ooooh...does that mean that you've seen Narcissus-san cook?!
I'd give anything for Narcissus-san to make me pancakes right now!
I'd give anything for Shou-san to make us pancakes.
Oh no...Shou-san be careful in the kitchen! Remember when you over filled the rice maker?!
Your nephew is the luckiest little kid. Pancakes ala Narcissus.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm

'Please.... please stop... please...' Naoko begged, tears in his amber eyes.
His arms were bound behind his back, legs strapped at the thighs, calves, and ankles. He couldn't move... couldn't do anything but lay there on his side on the closet floor.
'I just want to go home... please, Hayato... Sai's going to be worried. Please. I'll forget this ever happened.'
But Hayato just stood there, watching the helpless man on the ground. With a smirk, the dark haired man closed the door, locking it from outside and plunging the pianist into total darkness.
'HAYATO! DON'T DO THIS! ONEGAI!!!' Naoko screamed, but five minutes passed... ten... and there was no sound.
Tears slipped down his cheeks as the blond lay his head down, using a few shirts that had been tossed to the floor as a pillow.
'Ni.... niisan.... tasukete....' he cried softly, his body curled into a ball.

Amber eyes snapped open, "NIISAN!" Naoko cried out, lithe body shivering as his tired mind slowly began to realize that he was alone.
Alone in Sai's bed... well no Shou's bed... but still...
Where had his brother gone?
Should he go look for him?
Or was it safe to stay there?
To stay alone...

Sighing, the younger Oumori shook his head, laying there and staring up at the strange peacock ceiling. Not a night went by, it seemed, when he didn't experience a nightmare these days...
But he could only wonder where his brother had run off to...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:53 pm

For a long time, Akihiko sat there, simply thinking about Michi's words.
The man had a point... really...
Why should Narcissus not think that Izzy could be capable of that same sort of jealousy?

"Would I want Izzy to just jump in Shou's lap and cuddle?" the musician spoke softly to himself, sighing as he pondered the dilema.

Of course if that cuddling involved himself... well... he wouldn't mind so much.
But Izzy was his... wasn't he?

The sudden ringing of his cellphone however startled the man out of his thoughts regarding proper flirting etiquette.
"Narcissus desu..." he answered, reclining on one of the chairs outside, just as his eyes nearly bulged from their sockets.

"Your nephew sounds cute." Akihiko spoke, poking the fire with a iron stick to keep the coals going. "Too bad I can't cook them for him right there, ne?" he asked with a smile. "I had no idea you had a nephew, Shou-san. Demo... do you actually have everything to cook pancakes with? A recipe even? Do you want cinnamon or blueberries or something in them too?"

They were all valid questions.

"Of course I'll help. You saved Izzy's life! The least I can do is help you make pancakes, baka." the young Koyasu teased. "Here, give me a sec and I'll send you a link with a recipe..."

After a few moments typing on his phone, Narcissus sent Shou a link with a very plain pancake recipe. "Okay so look at that and tell me you have everything on the list and I'll help you out from there." he said, smiling as he talked on the phone.

Somehow... Shou's voice had just made all his other issues disappear.

"I'd like to meet your nephew sometime." he added, wondering if the kid was as outrageous as Shou himself.

Before Haru could go all plan crazy though, You reached out and pulled the man toward him. "Hey... I thought I should tell you though... Izo thinks you're going with Shou to the onsen. So you need to make your cover story for that, in case he checks up on you. Let Shou know that you're supposed to be with him, even though you're not."

For once, Ishihara looked rather worried.
If the spider were to get his spindly legs on this gorgeous man who shared his life...

Without warning, You simply hugged Yamada close. "I worry at times like this, you know... I worry that he'll find out about you... and we both know the man despises you to no end. I... I sometimes feel like everything would be destroyed if he knew..." You couldn't help but gently kiss Haru's forehead, before releasing the man.

He sighed softly, "I wish I didn't have to do this idiotic errand before hand... but... we'll be together for four days... room service... just the two of us... OH! We should celebrate!"

Ishihara's demeanor completely changed from worry to excitement as he put that little bit of dread in the back of his mind. "Did you pick where you wanted to go? Some place with a tv though because I promised Izo I'd watch Azriel's concert. Probably wouldn't be bad for you to watch either... or we could catch it on the DVR and watch after dinner."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:47 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh it would be much easier if you were here to cook them! I'm sure it would make Ko-kun very happy too." Shou answered then said with a bright smile, "Ko-kun is adorable. He's embarrassed now." he said with a chuckle as Ko tried very hard to pull the Neko mask further over his head to hide more.

"Oh....I didn't either until yesterday. Seems my sister couldn't take care of him so...now he's with me. And as for the ...pancakes. Well Hamu stocked the house so I think I might. Umm...No recipe...not yet. I could ask my fans to twitter me one if we need it."

But then Shou scratched his head and looked at Ko, "Blueberries? Cinnamon?"

Ko immediately piped up with a cute little boy voice, "Blueberries!"

"Well I didn't wan to intrude if you were busy." he said in his own defense, " But ok...there we have it...Mm...." He peered into the freezer and then sighed in relief, "I've frozen blueberries. Now...I'll wait for the recipe" Shou answered as he put the frozen package on the counter. Then he grinned a little bit, it was nice to have friends like this.

While waiting for the list, he typed into his computer on Twitter:

Narcissus is sending me a recipe! We are going to make them over the phone. My Nephew gets Blueberry Pancakes soon!

And the answers that followed were filled with excitement wanting his recipe and photos.

Once he got the recipe on his phone, he looked down and Ko and said, "Here, help me find the ingredients." And he read off the list, as he and Ko ran around the kitchen looking for all the stuff. Eventually, they piled it all on the counter and Shou said into the phone. "Mission accomplished. Ingredients acquired!"

But then he was surprised by Narcissus comment, "You'd really like to meet him? Oh I think you should! OH...yes, I'd love it if you met my nephew. He...he..." blinked a few times and then looked down Ko, "He plays piano because of me." These words a strange memory in his head that had latched on. It was like a dream to Shou but a reality all the same. Even if it was Sai's memory. "I think you'd fine his music very compelling. It's like a dream." Shou's words relayed how proud he was of Ko and it wasn't hard to feel that over the phone or by the small child close by.

Ko stood there with a small bit of validity on his tender face. Yes, he could play because of Shou. Shou was his Uncle..family....related to him. The person his parents would never let him meet although he didn't know why. Shou seemed like...a dream come true to the little boy's world. As did...Uncle Naoko. Naoko could play too. Their little family was talented...and they weren't going to send him back to the bad place...ever. He hoped.

"So...Ko... you're going to help me make these. We have to follow Narcissus-san' instruction. Ok?" asked Shou as he pulled out the bowls and pan.

"Ok...Narcissusssss-san." nodded Ko as stood close to the counter waiting for the first instructions!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Akihiko smiled softly, "You know, Shou-san... Yuuji's got a little boy too. Maybe sometime he and your nephew can get together? Would you like to play with someone your age, Ko-kun?" the musician asked over the phone.

Yes... he knew he'd help his cousin get his son back.
How could he ignore it?
Narcissus may hate Takagi for many reason... but an innocent boy?

"But I'm amazed that Ko-kun can play the piano. Must run in your family." the musician spoke as he looked over the recipe. "Okay now, Shou-san, are you ready? I mean, this isn't going to be a disaster like when Izzy cooks, is it?"

Valid question.
Because in all honesty, the young Koyasu didn't know the extent of Shou's culinary skills.

"Okay so mix all the ingredients together. Be cause to measure EXACTLY like it says. And no, Shou-san... a wet measuring cup is not the same as a dry one so please use the right kind."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"He thinks...I'm going with Shou?" Haru cocked his head and looked at You wondering what brought that conversation up with Izo. His brow furrowed slightly and then he said, "Ok I will get a hold of Shou. I'm sure, he would cover for me. Just have to give him some reason why I'm getting him to cover for me." He looked thoughtful and started considering his options.

But then he was pulled in and he sighed gently as he was held, "I don't want anything to happen to you, You. I worry every time you have a private meeting with Matsumoto-san. I'll be careful. Don't worry, You. I promise I'll make sure everything is covered. We're going to have a good vacation. " Even if he had to use a few favors to ensure it.

That gentle kiss to his forehead just made him wish even more that You and he could just take off right now and tell everyone to stuff it. "Is it a PR errand? I mean come on. If it is just an errand send your secretary. Delegate it out." Haru said with a smile. "We could snuggle on the train together as we road into Kyoto." Yes he'd tempt You because he had No clue what sort of errand You was doing. "That would almost give us one extra day of....us time."

"Oh my...I totally forgot. I took all these notes too. Although I didn't expect that he'd say yes. How about, here....Shabu Shabu? Mm...we've not done it for awhile and of all the ones that I listed this is the only one with TVs." Haru handed You the paper but n the back of his mind, he really wondered what sort of conversation You had with Izo that would have brought up his...whereabouts over Xmas.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm

"No doubt you're wondering what that spider said to bring it up." Ishihara spoke as he took the offered paper and looked at the restaurant review. "Well it had to do with the boy. He'd gotten wind of Shou's nephew and was going to call you into the office about it." You spoke, not really minding telling his partner the truth on this.

"Apparently it's all over Shou-san's twitter account." which yes, You had checked that morning during his coffee and email break. "Matsumoto doesn't recall Shou having a nephew. I told I him I didn't know if he did or didn't." smiling, Ishihara handed the paper back. "Shabu Shabu sounds fantastic! We've got such a reason to celebrate, Haru-kun! Vacation and a raise! We'll be able to move into the new place right after New Years at this rate! Especially if Shou gives you a cash bonus, ne?" he smiled, obviously teasing.

Hugging Yamada quickly, You got up and pulled a suitcase down from the closet. "I'm going to go ahead and pack though, so I won't have to worry about it tonight. I've got to leave VERY early in the morning and... well yes it is PR related but Izo said I personally had to do it so... I'm not going to argue. Especially after the man's given me the raise and time off."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I think Ko would like that. I know he's had a rough time living with my sister so I think he could use a friend or two his own age." said Shou as he glanced over at Ko who was looking at the bag of blueberries like a boy with a really good idea to snag a few!

But then Ko glanced over at the phone on the counter, "M...mm...maybe, sir."

Shou beamed because his nephew seemed to have excellent manners too!! "Yes, I know that it does run through my family....how could it not?" he laughed as he then pondered the next question, "Well...mm...I've more skills than Izzy but lets not expect a miracle. I mean. I might need detailed instructions." He didn't want to tell Narcissus that he actually overfilled a rice maker and had the stuff bubbling out on all sides to the floor. He also didn't want to tell him how flighty he could be in the kitchen. He was his own worst enemy. It wasn't as if he couldn't cook but if he got distracted...it was disastrous.

"Alright....so...Ko-kun would you hand me the....flour and...mmm....umm...that measuring cup?" his fingers pointed to the flour then the measuring cup and he started to try to follow the instructions.

Ko carried the flour over and opened the bag as Shou dipped in the cup said..."So...3 cups of flour...ok... got that....nnn...now what?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru rolled his eyes, "As if Shou's nephew is that important. Good grief. The man has family and he doesn't talk about them that often. I think it's great he has some family around for a change. It's really none of Matsumoto's business. He's so nosy." He shook his head as if totally annoyed by Izo's insanity. But in the back of his mind he knew that the hidden expenditures he had made to protect the kid's identity were more than necessary now.

Maybe it was it was a good thing that You was going on this PR errand. It would give him more time to make Ko's past more solid. It would be expensive but he didn't have much choice. He'd have to make sure to funnel a little more funds from Sai...He'd have to talk to to the man.

But he put on a happy face again for You as he took the paper back,"Good! Then lets do Shabu Shabu and celebrate. I really can't wait to step in to Kyoto and forget about everyone else but you...And Shou better give me that bonus to think of all the times this year I had to fuss with him...and Narcissus. Heck, that man should be giving me a bonus too. Yammi drove me crazy!"

Then he went to the closet and took out his own suitcase after You was done. "I'll pack too that way I don't have to think about it tomorrow." He set the bag down on the bed and started putting things in that he had already pulled out. "Really? That early? Mmhpmh...Well I suppose I can't argue with that either considering you did get a raise and the time off. " Actually, he had to wonder what You did to get Izo to give him a raise. Threaten him? Offer a bit of his soul? His first born? He still couldn't believe that You was able to pull it off. His man was smart....no brilliant but..still...Izo was a mizer.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:45 pm

"You know the funny thing about Izo... and about being a PR head?" Ishihara asked as he was taking some clothes out of the dresser. "All I had to do to get the raise was bring into question how good it would look to the outside world. Make him look charitable." You spoke with a smile. "He looks good, because not only did I get a raise, Haru-kun, but multiple others high up on the SMASH chain who deserve them did. Positive PR and positive morale from the employees really does go a long way you know."

Turning, Ishihara went to the bathroom, taking out various things such as tooth brushes and tooth paste... hair brushes... shampoo... razors...
"I think he's in a good mood lately with Azriel selling so well on the charts and on tour." the man continued as he packed. "Personally, I've love for him to STAY in a good mood. But that can't happen indefinitely... who knows when he'll get a bug up his a** again."

Just a few more things like underwear and socks and You was finished packing, zipping up his suitcase before glancing over to his partner. "And Yammi couldn't have been that bad. You're used to me smoking. I heard about how he and Narcissus gave you a hard time about no-backstage smoking... but honestly, hun... when you NEED a smoke you NEED a smoke." he reasoned, walking over and wrapping his arms around Yamada's waist. "They're all diva's anyway so they're used to getting what they want, ne?"

"Are you making enough pancakes for an army?!" Narcissus asked, amazed at the amount of flour.
Then again, he hadn't exactly read the recipe himself...

"Okay so next add in all the dry ingredients like sugar, baking powder, and salt." the man said, trying to think of exactly what all should go in there. "I usually just mess around in the kitchen and don't follow recipes..." he admitted, poking at the fire again and wondering where Izzy and Michi had run off to.

"Izzy's ordering pizza for himself, Takagi and Michi and me, so we're having a beer and pizza night. Yuuji's pretty upset right now though... his family's going through a rough patch and all... so Izzy and I decided that we'd drag Michi outside and just hang out. I think we'll probably be heading back to Japan tomorrow. I hope." he said, making normal conversation with the man.

After all, he deemed Shou as not only a rival... but a friend.
And the man was certainly Izzy's friend.

Laughing, Narcissus smirked, "Ko-kun's got some good manners it seems." he spoke, hearing the boy on the phone. "Better than I did when I was a kid at any rate. Oh okay so once you've got that stuff mixed up good, do the wet ingredients... you know the eggs and butter and milk... a little vanilla... and of course the blueberries then mix is with a spatula or wooden spoon so you don't break the berries to bits."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"An army? But...but..." Shou's eyes went quickly to the recipe and saw the number 3. "It says 3 cups....it really does!"

Ko snagged the phone and looked over the recipe. "Three." he said and nodded in agreement before setting down the phone and picked up the sugar stared to pour it into the other cup close by. He handed it over to Shou, who dumped it in to the bowl. Ko did the same things for the other dried good then clapped his hands together once he realized the dried goods were leaving white all over his hands. He wasn't as neat as an adult on managing the dried good but Shou didn't seem to mind.

Shou really didn't mind. The boy and he were creating a MASTERPIECE of Culinary skills. None of which Shou really had but....well he'd improvise and make a reality where he was a divine cook. Ok so maybe it still wasn't enough but who could mess up pancakes when someone was telling him exactly what to put in? Izzy.

"Mm...Beer and Pizza sounds delicious. I'm taking Ko and...and...Naoko-kun ..." he paused for a moment because Naoko was at the house wasn't he? Or wait did he go home? "Well, I'm going shopping today because Ko needs...new clothes and things a little boy needs. Hey...Narcissus...what sort of things would you say is good for a boy...mm...around 10 for well...things like toys...and stuff? Sometimes, I don't quite...remember what it was like to be that age." Shou really couldn't remember...visions of that world were always shrouded except for tea with his lovely sister. And a garden. Some days the dresses were different but the tea....the tea was the same.

"Oh..Oh yes, Ko-kun does. He's really an amazing little boy. I'm not surprised. I have a feeling you were a terror." he chucked then even before he could start saying it, Ko broke the first egg into the bowl. Shou smiled broadly but didn't say a word for a long moment as Koy started putting the other things in and looking at the recipe just before looking around for a spatula which for the first time the table were switched and Shou was handing Ko the item.

"I think these will be fantastic pancakes Ko. Mmm...Narcissus, Ko has taken over wet ingredients so I'll...mm...how do I prepare the pan? What pan do I use for these?" He had several pans staked on the table because he thought maybe a taller pan might give a taller thicker pancake. But then again, he could be very wrong.

But then he came back to another comment with a worried tone in his voice, "Is Takagi-san going to be ok? Is there anything I can help with? I don't know his family very well...but if he needs anything, just let me know."

User Image

Yamada Haru

"Really?" Haru still couldn't believe that either but You wouldn't lie to him so all he could do was put his shirts in his bag and just be amazed. "Charitable. He's anything but charitable. I can't believe he fell for that logic even though the other employees are deserving as you are of a raise."

As You walked away, Haru looked up and watched thinking about how much he worried about You pushing on Izo. What if Izo sent someone after him? Haru knew that Izo had no problems bumping people off if they got in his way. He wanted You far away from that world. "I hope he stays in a good mood too. However, that would take a miracle." Izo's death would be that miracle. One could only hope Haru thought to himself.

"Yammi smokes more than you...A lot more. He never took one out of his mouth unless he had to sing or tap an ash! I've never been fond of smoking. But there is a matter of safety on the job." he reasoned right back and crossed his arms just as You encased him in a warm hug. That loosened him up right away and he slid his hands down to run around You's waist in return. "You're terrible. Defending their smokes. Only reason I put up with yours...is that I like how they smell. But, I worry about your health." He leaned in and nipped You's ear and took a sniff..."Mm...strawberries?"

But then he took in a breath and pulled away, "If we don't leave now to the restaurant my mind might stray and we will never get there."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Akihiko laughed, because it'd been QUITE a while since a kid argued with him.
"Just find a nice flat pan, Shou-san. Make sure you coat it with butter too so the batter doesn't stick. Just a few slabs of butter on the pan while it's heating up and swish the pan around to coat it as it melts."

Easy enough... right?

"Ko-kun, you're a terrific helper, you know. I can hear you busy working over the phone!" the musician smiled, kind of wishing there was a kid running around with them right now.

There might have been if he'd given any interest to his cousin's personal life...

Sighing though, Narcissus shook his head, "Seems his son's gone missing and his wife's blaming him so she left him. I can't tell you the details but please, don't tell anyone else. Just... when you see us next, don't say anything that might upset Takagi. Man's already pissy enough to rip a person's arms off..." he sighed again, closing his eyes. "To top that off Hiroki's little sister died the other day.... a lot of people around me are taking some hard hits in their personal life lately." but then that sad frown turned to a tiny bit of a smile. "You just make sure Ko-kun remains in good hands." he said, not wanting anything bad to happen to the boy.

But then something caused him to blink in surprise. "Wait, why Naoko-san? Shouldn't you be taking both him AND Ryuukaze-san? I mean I... I thought they were... you know..."

"You worry too much..." Ishihara whispered back, heading toward the bedroom door as he lead Yamada, one hand clasped around his partner's own, from the room. "First you worry about me being around Izo and then you worry about me smoking. All this worrying is going to give you an ulcer!" he teased, releasing Haru's hand long enough to start putting his shoes on and getting his coat.

He turned after he was finished, lithe hands resting on Yamada's shoulders. "I can take care of myself, Haru-kun. Trust me. I won't let myself get into anything dangerous AND... I'll make sure you're protected too. I didn't take all those self-defense classes in college for nothing." You teased as he handed Haru his coat.

"But..." the PR man smiled softly. "It is kind of cute... you worrying and all..." You joked, kissing Yamada's nose lightly before opening the front door. "Let's go celebrate!"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games