Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
What did you do to get kicked out?

They don't like cheerleading in here. *shrugs* Or maybe they just don't like me.
You should try some cheerleading and see what happens, maybe.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:01 pm
*As she's about to walk into the MW Bar she overhears Bandaidd encouraging Showa to do a cheer.* eek

DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! scream *points at Showa.* DON'T EVEN GO THERE! evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm
bandaidd
Tensai Showa Hayata
What did you do to get kicked out?

They don't like cheerleading in here. *shrugs* Or maybe they just don't like me.
You should try some cheerleading and see what happens, maybe.
Do I look like the cheerleader type? I might wear a cheerleader outfit occasionally, but only because it's so much of a mismatch that it makes me laugh. (I am not talking about real life because that would be weird.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm
*Looks grimly at Bandaidd.* I'm watching you. evil *She goes over to the bar to get herself a drink and notices a piece of paper there. She picks it up and reads Bandaidd's note.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:13 pm
Am I allowed to wear a Cheerleader outfit for laughs? Cheerleading really isn't in my personality, as you can probably tell from my appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:19 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
Am I allowed to wear a Cheerleader outfit for laughs? Cheerleading really isn't in my personality, as you can probably tell from my appearance.

*looks up from reading the note in disbelief that she's even hearing what she is hearing.* If you don't care at all about your safety and want to welcome all forms of torture and bodily harm, then by all means…wear a cheerleaders outfit here. Bear in mind that if you do indeed go there it is out of my hands. *she resumes reading the long note from Bandaidd.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm
*Meanders in to the bar searching for Bandaidd.* Hey Psyzapp, have you seen Bandy? I think Gilda owes her some coinage for her umm... *Looks at Psy's face and decides it's best not to remind her why Bandy's earned any coins.* Never mind. I see you've got a scone dispenser here... Did you, umm... want me to deliver some baked stuff to you, too? I do at the Booty Bar and CK's so I could just as well stop here on the way. I'll even wrap them in black paper. *Smiles a moment then ducks out again.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:22 pm
Psyzapp
Tensai Showa Hayata

*looks up from reading the note in disbelief that she's even hearing what she is hearing.* If you don't care at all about your safety and want to welcome all forms of torture and bodily harm, then by all means…wear a cheerleaders outfit here. Bear in mind that if you do indeed go there it is out of my hands. *she resumes reading the long note from Bandaidd.*
I already made several posts here. I guess I'll have to signal when I leave.

What's the problem with cheerleaders anyway?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm
Panties!
Panties? Where!? *looks around frantically*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm
*takes the note, folds it up and stuffs it into her top.* Guess I'll just have to finish that when I can concentrate. stressed

Did I hear Lily's voice here blathering on about something? That girl talks so much I swear she must breath through her ears! stressed

WHAT PANTIES?! WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PANTIES?!

What is the problem with Cheerleaders? eek eek eek Is that a serious question? stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Sorry for asking. sweatdrop

I just wondered why it would be a cardinal sin to even dress like one. sweatdrop

But I'll retract my question if it bothers you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 pm
((OOC ~ Psy - I think your bankroll is a little higher than that - check in with Gilda as I can't remember if we sent a trade...))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 pm
The sign out front of this place says "GGG Most WANTED" and only the baddest of the bad hang here. With that in mind, can you imagine what would happen if this place was packed full of hooligans, thugs and hitmen and a cheerleader happened to walk into this place to try and "pep" things up? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Stargazer Lily
((OOC ~ Psy - I think your bankroll is a little higher than that - check in with Gilda as I can't remember if we sent a trade...))
eek I'll go check.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:41 pm
((ROFLMFAO ~ Ohshiz ~ caught that as I finished posting a message from GG through SL ~ EDITS: GG isn't on as SL is... 3 days in a row now... maybe Gaia's decided to behave.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games