Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 3788 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 am

*eye twitch* Um... I would rather my ears be left alone, actually... *twitch*

If you need a drink or something, ask the other bartender *points to Seth* I need a break.
*stretches, his back cracking in the process, then he starts to head toward the office. As he opens the door, he suddenly remembers something and looks back*

Oh yeah... Kits was here the other day looking for the sketch book you nabbed. It would probably be best left here if you're not going to deliver it to her yourself.
*yawns and enters the office, gathers the clothes from yesterday, does the security measures, then heads down to his quarters to shower*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 am

-Snickers as TES' awakening- "Looks like he got soaked far too many times."

A little buzz from his pocket pulled Dec's attention to his cell. He chuckled, "Looks like my sister has finished her decorating. She is from Ireland and this is her first American Halloween. We own a shop together and she just went on a decorating craze." He chuckled again.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:36 pm

*strolls on in with a vampire hunter costume on* Wow I see some new faces here, well new to me anyways. *plops into the bar stool after grabbing a can of mountain dew from the fridge*

((edited thanks dame!))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:36 pm

-she watches the dark elf leave and nods- Aye. Might want to do that... -Shaine finishes peeling her apple. She removes her first mask to work around the more delicate parts. When she removes the last bit, she holds it out towards Dec's lips- Taste the flesh, Decorera... -her purple eyes flicker as she watches him-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 pm

((Hey Liada, dear. Tes just went downstairs but "Seth" is still snoozing over on the couch if you want to mess with him. twisted ))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at the flesh comment* Boy do I know when to walk into certain conversations... xd

Liada Trovaras

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Dec shivered under Shaine's dark gaze and leans forward. He delicatly nips the bite of apple off of Shaine's knifepoint; the delicate skin of his lips centimeters from the sharp blade. His eyes stay on Shaine the whole time.

Liada's entrance breaks the 'spell' however. Dec turns slightly towards Liada, glances back at Shaine, shakes his head slightly, and then greets Liada. "Hello there, Miss. I'm Dec. I come and go around here. Pleased to make your aquaintance." He finishes his coffee while he follows Shaine from the corner of his eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:47 pm

-Shaine's eyes alight in laughter while her face remains the same- Hello dear. I am Shaine. I am, indeed, new around here. -looks her vampire hunter attire over- Very nice. -she mumbles-

-a slow grin forms on her face- Would you like some apple flesh too? twisted

((No prob babe! ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Nice to meet you both, I'm Liada most call me Lia.*takes a sip of her soda and looks to Shaine* Why thank you, I have a friend holding a No Pirates Allowed Hallows Eve party so I thought it would be this or a ninja. lol and yes I would love a bite... *gives a slow seductive grin and glances over at Dec joining in on the fun.* ...Especially if its dipped in something yummy... wink
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Dec grinned wickedly and slipped behind the bar. He rummaged aaround for a minute and then pulled out a bottle of white chocolate liqour. He pour some out into a glass and slid it down to Shaine. "What about this, ladies?" He winked roguishly at them both.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

*smiles evilly* I was just thinking of chocolate or caramel but this is a most excellent substitute.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 pm

-a placated smile forms on Shaine's face- Mmmm yes. That is quite nice. -she cuts off a slice of apple, shish-kebobs it and languidly dips it into the liquor, she gracefully reaches across the bar and holds the apple bit out to Liada, licking her own lips as she does- Do the honors of trying it first? -the apple piece is moved to where it touches Liada's lips, hovering there, liquid wetting them, flesh cool, firm, and appealing-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:13 pm

*she leans onto the counter her head reaching out to the apple piece*With pleasure...*She slowly licks the tip of her tongue along the edge of the apple first tasting the liquor. Leaning further she slowly bites off a smaller piece of the apple while looking over to Shaine. She leans back and takes some of the liquor that dribbled onto her chin with her finger and takes her time licking it off as she glances over to Dec.* Mmm....delectable...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:33 pm

(( stare Well, it seems like Dec has left us. sad And I need to be hitting the shower. -hugs- Sorry, Liada. I hope we can chat again another day. ^_^))

Well all, this has been extremely fun, but I must depart. Things to do and all. Maybe I'll see you all later. wink

-she cuts up the rest of the apple and puts it on a small plate- Here you go, dear. wink Enjoy. -she snags an apple piece on her way out and dips it in the liquor- Oh, you are quite right. Delightful...Goodbye fair lady. wink -she exits the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm

*waves her farewells and finishes off the apple* Bye darlin! Enjoy yourself!*After finishing the apple and liquor she grabs her weapon and heads out*

((its ok I'll be heading out to the party shortly. I still need to get gass and food for it too. lol))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3783 3784 3785 3786 3787 3788 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games