Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy kind of wondered if getting drunk would solve anything really other than make one of both of them moody. Right now, he just wanted grab Akihko and take off to some place really quiet....like Kansas. Maybe Dorothy's tornado would give them a lift? Of course, he'd want to by pass Oz because he had a feeling that he might just tell Wizard and his horse of many colors to #$@% off!

But he had to put on his best face because he wasn't the only stuck in this situation. He had to think that life wasn't so bad. Comparatively, to Hiroki's day, he was good as gold. At least, all the people he loved were still alive. So that had to amount to something. He had a roof over his head and he wasn't out of options in life. In fact, if things went badly in Japan, he could return home here and become MeKA's heir. Life was going to go positively as long as he weathered the storm.

So he looked up and smiled at Akihiko warmly, carefully putting his smaller hand on top of that palm. He did love Akihiko's warm smile. Standing up, he leaned into Akihiko and kissed his chest. "You are so special to me." he whispered and his eyes closed just for a moment to take in Akihiko's scent.

After a brief time of just leaning against Akihko, he said more clearly, "Ok, I'll order a few different types and maybe even order from a couple different stores. I know of a few that serve really Chicago style pizza!" His face brightened some as he thought about the food. Umm...but as for the beer. I better send out the butler for some because I don't think we've got any in bar."

"You should go see if you can drag Michi out of his room and...mmm....I'll get Yuuji some Pizza and a few beers. We can just put it as an offering outside his door. Kind of like a sacrifice to the gods of service." he chuckled a little trying to find a small light in the awkward situation.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

In the Lair of the Spider...

"I'm glad he is at home all safe and sound. Finally, I don't have to wonder what the heck he's doing. Good job, Ishihara-kun." said Izo as he put some papers back in the drawer. The man kept a neat desk overall and most times only the things he was working on graced its dark wood surface.

"Good. I'd like to see results in that regard soon. It has been a very frustrating situation. I doubt that the package could have gotten very far on its own. However, there is no signs of it being returned to its former owner so I believe that it has gotten lost or is in the hands of someone who doesn't know its value." Izo steepled his fingers on the desk deep in thought about that situation. He needed that piece in order to keep pressure on Yuuji and Ohayou and a few other issues that he was still covering. How he hated loose pawns.

"He's what!?" Izo said suddenly driven away from his previous thoughts. "An onsen? He's just gotten back home and he's already trying to go on another 'vacation'. Ok granted the last vacation was a sheer nightmare..." but then he paused catching up on exactly what You had said, "Naoko...and a nephew??" The confusion was obvious in the man's face as he scanned his thoughts to unpack the knowledge he had.

The first one, Naoko...Izo could understand...he knew that connection but a nephew?? His brow furrowed and his eyes narrowed then he stood up. "Shou has a sibling but I don't remember any offspring being mentioned. It could be a more distant family relation...however, check it out. After...you look into the package. Wait..I will just have Yamada-san brought in to give me an explanation." His disdain was a bit obvious in his cruel voice as his hands crossed behind his back and he ponder this new development - Shou never spoke much of family although after the earthquake and tsunami....

But then he tilted his head a little as a thought occurred to him, "It's possible that Shou's family has been worried about him. It isn't as if he hid the information so it might just be unfortunate family obligations." he sighed and walked over to the mini bar and poured himself a shot of cognac.

"Hmmph...Azriel...Yes, he better do a bang up job tonight." returned Izo a foul note under his breath as he turned the glass in his hand. Azriel should have been on Izo's good side but at the moment something was off. The man wasn't nearly as pleased as he could have been. "I'm sure that the live concert will go off with out a hitch and bring about the results I'm aiming for. However, the star could use a few days in the pit learning his place."

But he smiled wickedly when Narcissus was brought up in conversation and leaned back to take a sip of his drink. "Good job. I'll look forward to seeing the results of your labors. I hope that Narcissus feel the flames under his feet and burn..."

As You lit up, Izo didn't seem to take much notice, he smoked after all and didn't seem to be remotely bothered by You's. When You offered him a cigarette, he actually took it for a change. "Arigatou." Probably because he could tell it was a licorice flavor. he pulled out an expensive signature zippo lighter and lit the mini then let the cigar smoke fill the air for a moment before taking a draft on the stem and exhaling a ring.

"After the concert, Azriel will be moving in to his own place. And if he is lucky acquiring a new important pet from an Okinawa breeder that he will be training. Do you think he is far enough along to be an accomplished Handler?" asked Izo as he tapped the edge of the cigar in a black stone ashtray.

"He might fail the acquisition even with the assistance I send but I am not going to send you to pick up the pet until I know that he's failed. Since you're performing another important task. But if he is successful, I might have you check on his progress as time goes to see that we are getting the right results." he said as he took a sip of his cognac and watch You with his dark eyes. Izo was totally in business mode and seemed to be taking in every one of You's movements just like the spider he was.

"Other matters? Mmm..go ahead, Ishihara-san. I didn't have plans except for a dinner at the club. It can wait a short time. Speak."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I think asking Yamada-san directly would be wise. Better than having me nose around Shou's business and become suspect." Ishihara agreed as he was putting his lighter away in his coat pocket.

But then he stopped, looking at the spider curiously. "Azriel's displeased you enough to send him back to the pit?" the young man asked, rather surprised by this notion.
After all... Azriel was racking in the money right now.
Whatever the man did had to have been bad.

You made a 'hmph' sound and shook his head. "He learns quick enough though so he shouldn't have to endure the pit too long. That sadistic winged rodent probably just misses the pain and pleasure found within. Tours are long, after all... and I doubt he's been able to have too much fun on the road." You couldn't help but laugh softly. "He's a needy one though..."

Carefully, Ishihara tipped his cigarette ashes into the ash tray on Izo's desk, careful not to touch anything else aside from that tray.
He wasn't as impulsive as Azriel... he knew his place.
Izo's things belonged to Izo alone.
Just as, for years, Ishihara had belonged to the spider.
At least in the form of employment.
He'd never invited the spider to his bed and he'd never been invited to the spider's own. Unlike Azriel... You was perfectly content to get a high from tormenting his victims and nothing more.
Because... also unlike the musician... he had someone glorious to return home to.

One eyebrow however arched at the idea of Azriel with his own... pet.
"Katsu has the skill to train a pet... but he may need some supervision as time goes by." Ishihara agreed, thinking that he himself being in on the process might help matters. "Like all good handlers... he must be able to improvise and use the 'pet's' thoughts and words against him. When Katsu isn't quite... lucid... his words tend to confuse more than anything. An experienced handler should be on hand... just in case."

Okay so he might have put Izo into a bit of a better mood. But if the man didn't figure out where the damn package had gone...
What he was about to request wasn't going to pass no matter how he worded it.

"I was hoping I could ask for a few days vacation... and a raise." Ishihara spoke, every aspect of the man calm and perfectly in control of himself.

Matsumoto didn't scare him.
The pit didn't scare him.
The only thing that DID scare him... was the notion of the spider growing sea legs and thus learning just who lived in the depths of the shark's tank.

"I would like to explain my reasons... if I may?" he asked politely, before going on. "As to the vacation, when I picked up Shou from LA, I was.... talked into taking a gift from the tree at the MeKA party by Hiroki Asato himself. I hadn't opened the gift, due to being busy with Shou of course, until today... and inside were paid passes for a holiday in Kyoto. Seeing how the gift was almost 8 grand... I thought to put it to use over the Christmas holidays and enjoy myself. Hearing about this new 'pet' that Azriel's got his eye on..." carefully, You drew in a puff of smoke from his cigar. "I thought that perhaps I could travel to Okinawa and accompany Azriel to make sure he doesn't fail... then instead of returning to Tokyo, head to Kyoto for a vacation." the man smirked slightly, "I would rather the bat succeeded than failed, Matsumoto-san. Especially since I've a feeling I know the 'pet' he's seeking..."

Adjusting how he was sitting, Ishihara tapped more ashes into the ash tray before taking a quick drag. "As to the raise... I've a feeling that this 'package' business is going to be consuming. I also think that, as your Vice-President of Public Relations, that giving key members of your staff a raise may cause some stars to look more favorably on you. It also gives a show of strength to your enemies. How much better would it look to spend this money and then the Narcissus scandal happens, then to not spend it and possibly be reverse criticized by the media as being unable to compete with Ohayou and thus resorting to underhanded tactics. If you're seen being generous before this news breaks... we could avoid much of such criticism."

Gently, Akihiko wrapped his fingers around Izzy's hand, pulling the man up and against him.
That warmth... he loved it more than anything.
Hearing those words... the gentle lips on his chest...
Akihiko encircled Izzy with his arms, laying his head on the top of his lover's head. "I don't ever want to let you go..." he whispered, very VERY loath to release the man at all.

He finally had Izzy Lucky.
Not as a possession... but as that special someone... as the person whom he loved the most... and as the person who truly did care about the man beneath the mask.

"If you can, get Asahi or Sapporro for the beers. I think they're imported to the US." Narcissus replied before laughing softly. "It's a good idea, Ruki. Maybe some beer and pizza will help calm Yuuji down a bit. Oh and dragging Michi from his room PROBABLY isn't going to be that hard. I bet all I'll have to do," the musician smirked. "Is mention the beer."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:47 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I don't want to be let go..." he answered then relaxed even more in those warm protective arms. He felt very safe right now and....quiet inside. He continued to snuggle wanting to think of only how much he loved this man and the bright future that surely wait for them.

But the moment had to end as the talks of beer and fun continued, " I'll place the order. You get Tanaka-san out of his room and take him to the pit. You both can be in charge of getting the fire pit area ready while I handle the food. And I'll make sure to get good beer and lots of it for Yuuji. He probably needs it more than any of us."

With that he released himself from Akihiko and sat down at his computer to look up online the restaurants so he could order online and have it delivered. "I'll meet you outside in about 30 minutes." He said as he glanced back at Akihiko. He then mouthed the words, "I love you." to those blue eyes that looked down at him.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

"Yes, I'll ask him. I'll just bring him in over Christmas. I doubt he's got anything to do...unless Shou is dragging him up to the onsen." he said not even realizing that Ishihara had plans with Yamada.

"Azriel has earned my displeasure....yes. As for sending him to the pit, it might straighten him out." he cracked his knuckles and considered what he should have done last night. However, the stage was far more important than his own desire to give the star a hundred lashes...or worse. "But I need him in the studio making a new album. So a short time would be all I could afford."

"Needy?" Izo turned and gazed at You and rolled his eyes, "Explain needy. He makes me think I should put in in an isolation tank for a few days. So he can discover what needy really means." His sour voice permeated the room as he picked up the mini cigar and took a taste. Thankfully it was...licorice and his favorite flavor - a soothing flavor.

Izo actually preferred Ishihara's company over some others but it was all business. The spider savored You's skills and had little interest in coupling with the man. For one, he thought it would ruin the harmony of the serious relationship. Although, at times, Izo did find You's intense twisted nature to be very....tempting. "I agree with your evaluation of...Katsu. He is a little unstable. And while at times, he's genius, other times, he's down right batty. Pun intended."

"You want a ....vacation and a raise? Continue..." his eyes narrowed and focused in on Ishihara but he let You finish his statement before making any hasty remarks. Actually, with You he did tend to let the man say his piece without cutting him of. There was a moniker of respect from the spider to a certain degree. He didn't usually strike out at Ishihara...first thing.

His hands came together and he cracked his knuckle while the cigar puffed between his lips. Then he pulled the mini out of his mouth and tapped it on the ashtray, Tit for tat, it seems like if he gave into the travel to Kyoto, his other project would have insured success. A bonus for himself actually. Although he was certain that You added that tidbit in so he'd allow the vacation. Well he suppose that even a cleaner like You might find a package deal like that too inciting to pass up considering it would have no strings or enemies attached. He smirked a little then said "You drive a hard bargain on that vacation. You must be really stressed out. Maybe you should be spending a little time in the pit instead. But...Alright, Take the vacation and enjoy it. Eat some Takoyaki because Kyoto has the best. As long as Katsu comes home with the pet in hand successfully then I won't think twice about your time off."

But then he paused calculating his thoughts. He had to spend money to make money. That was the law of Money itself even if he didn't like it, "Raises are based on performance so being that it may...I see a few options. The 'package in important to me. But this pet and it's training is....also very important to me. However, mmm....You brought back Shou. And...well lucky for you that Shou is my most valuable Asset. You should thank him because he is the reason I'll give you this raise today."

He pulled out a paper from his desk and wrote some figures on the form then signed it before pushing the paper over to Ishihara. Upon the paper there was a 15% increase to his current salary. Considering the economy, very generous. "But, keeping this raise depends on future successes. You sound as if the package might be a difficult project for. Well you know what I'm expecting between a package and a pet. So your performance will be measured by the margin of success and future profit gained."

But before finishing, he addressed another issue with a cooled tone to his voice that made it difficult to tell what he was thinking, "Mm...before the news? As VP PR you are able to sign off on raises within your department. So I am sure that you'll make a few employees content as long as their performance justifies it. As for other 'key members'...." he pulled out another set of forms and scribbled a few things on each then signed them.

"Give that to the secretary. She'll handle the rest." he pushed the forms Ishihara's direction and didn't seem question the man's thoughts on spending the money. Maybe because he thought the reasoning was sound and the value he'd achieve far greater. When You would take up the documents they weren't as large of raises as his own but they were addressed to certain solid performers in the company and really did deserve a raise Since Izo could write them all out with out even looking at notes told how much he remembered of the workings in his own company. "Does that make you feel like you've been a hero to the little folk in Smash?" Izo laughed cruely and took a sip of his cognac.

Then he got up and walked to the window. "After a raise like that, I hope you're not expecting a bonus too." he smirked and waited for You's answer while looking outside.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Akihiko couldn't help but reach out and touch Izzy's chin, tilting the man's head all the way back over the chair and leaning down to plant a kiss on his lover's lips.
"I love you too..." the musician whispered, before turning and going to get Michi.

A few moments later he was knocking on the physical therapist's door. "Michi-kun! Izzy had a great idea for an activity today. Want to join in?" he teased... making it sound, by the tone of his voice, that it was going to be something rather steamy...

Ishihara picked up on that first sentence. "Actually, Shou did mention trying to drag him along so that could be the case. It would be better safe than sorry to see."
And now the man had it firmly in his head to warn Haru as soon as possible.
If Yamada was with Shou, Izo wouldn't care. But if Shou let it slip that Haru wasn't there... then where would Haru have been?
It was a scenario that Yamada needed to be informed of.

Laughing softly, You nodded. "Maybe if Katsu were stuck in isolation for a week... nothing to do... maybe even with some sensory deprivation... he MIGHT just be taught a lesson. It'd be worth a try. He gets off on the pit most of the time anyway so using it against him isn't the most effective tool." Ishihara really did understand Azriel in certain aspects.

"Arigatou, Matsumoto-san." You spoke with a nod of his head. "I'll take your recommendation of takoyaki. Katsu will be successful in his acquisition of the pet... even if I have to take over the process for him. You're being more than generous in regards to the raise and vacation time, so consider the package my top priority upon my return. I will find those who deserve a raise... namely my secretary who gets me any information I might need when I'm doing 'other' business. She definitely deserves a raise."

He took one last puff of his cigar before putting it out in the ash tray. But then the man laughed. "Hero? Hardly. I'm greedy like any man. More money means more options, doesn't it?" he asked with a smile, watching Izo passively. "But no. I'm not expecting a bonus. Vacation time and a raise are plenty. If one's too greedy... well let's just say I don't want to turn into gold. There's already a Narcissus on your plate... you wouldn't want a Midas to go with it, would you?" he asked, playing on the idea of mythology.
He didn't know if Izo would get the reference, but it was something that Ishihara found amusing.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

"Hmmph, We'll see. If he is I'll speak to him on his return." Ishihara was right, Izo didn't care if Yamada was with Shou it was when he was 'away' from the star that disturbed the spider. Yamada was only protected by his usefulness to keep Shou's world easy to manage for Smash. No other reason...on the surface that is.

"I plan on it if he doesn't manage to get his pet. I'm sure that Katsu would discover plenty of new songs if he were given time to come to his senses." Even if he couldn't lock Katsu up right now, he had it in mind for the future. "Katsu is lucky his voice was discovered. Very lucky." Right now, Izo loved the music that came out fo the young man's mouth but disliked his smart attitude. Even if the man had a way of reading folks.

Izo nodded and smiled with a certain degree of eagerness in his eyes. Yes, he was looking forward to Hiroki's capture and....mind altering experience. "Ah yes, I've heard about your secretary, she seems worthy enough for one."

"You know, Ishihara-kun, Katsu thought you might be an interesting 'challenge'. You or Yamada-san." He chuckled with an amused twinkle in his eye. "I told him no, at least in regards to you..." he smirked "...although I think he would have found out quickly what a bad choice he made if he had...don't you?" Then he took another puff on his cigar and said as he glanced up to the ceiling, "Although, Yamada-san...mmm...if it weren't for Shou...I think he'd be an interesting challenge for Katsu. But I cant afford to lose the efficient keeper of Shou even for my own sense of amusement. What do you think?"

"Good...greed is far more direct than being a hero. Heroes are a chaotic bunch. Saving whatever would cleanse their noble hearts." Izo answered then laughed, "More options and more responsibilities as your learning. Don't consider the raise to be just the sum of your good work, Ishihara-kun but of what I expect your value to be in the future."

Izo glanced back from the window knowing the reference then smiled putting his hand on the glass, "No I would not...Midas was a very greedy man. He didn't think ahead and let his greed blind him. He's a valuable lesson when one wants to obtain money and power."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi had been staying out of the way...and out of trouble. He ate lunch earlier in his room and planned to eat dinner there as well just to remain low key and low maintenance. He had found something on the big tv in his room that had been keeping him entertained for a good long hour - the Skinamax channel.

The tv was a buffet of distraction for the young man since he couldn't out, couldn't have fun, couldn't even be around others without something going terribly wrong. So yes, he was far happier locking himself up in his room and avoiding the whole dang thing.

While he wanted to be helpful to Akihiko, he just didn't have skills, experience or anything that would in any fashion make a difference except maybe producing his future songs and being a good physical therapist. But physical therapist didn't mean psychologist.

Lazy on the couch, stared up at the tv absorbed by the show. It was only after a few moments did he realize that someone was at his door. "Eh? It's open, Akihiko." he answered then slowly sat up and looked over at the man when he came in.

"What sort of activity?" he questioned with a smile, doubting seriously that there was anything steamy involved. But he was curious so he let Akihiko fill him. Meanwhile the tv was showing something far more steamy than anything Akihiko had in a while.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm

That statement caught Ishihara off guard for a moment and he blinked, staring at Izo in surprise. "Azriel IS insane, sir." the man replied before laughing at the very notion. "He couldn't break me if he tried..." those dark eyes flickered over to his boss, a malicious smirk on his face. "In fact, I don't think the man would last a day as my handler. I'd have the tables turned and him begging me to stop."

You took up the papers which he would need to present to Izo's secretary, stacking them into a neat pile before putting them on his lap. "Yamada-san?" but then the man shook his head, "Katsu has odd tastes. I've a feeling that, from having met the man on various occasions... Azriel wouldn't have a very productive time as Yamada-san's handler. Best if the bat stick to the naive." he shrugged his shoulders. "After all, that man acts as a body-guard at times for Shou-san. Which means he knows a trick or two at the least."

The notion of Azriel getting his fangs into Haru made Ishihara bristle inside, though it wasn't visible in the least.
Haru was HIS and HIS alone.
He shared the man with Shou simply because it was Haru's job.
No one... no one would ever harm a hair on the man's head... or else they'd face the wrath of one very pissed off shark.
And he didn't mean the one he kept as a pet either.
The full power of a twenty-one foot bull Great White would be coming down on whoever was stupid enough to try and steal what belonged to him.
Those teeth... weren't just for show.

Smirking though, You hid his darker thoughts. In a war between a spider and a shark... there were disadvantages to both.
For the spider, it was the sheer size of the monster it faced.
But for the shark... unless it kept to the deep ocean trenches, he would find himself in the sights of the spider.
Enough silk could bind even a hungry oceanic predator.
As things stood... the shark was already tangled in the spider's silk. Not enough to impede his movements, but enough for him to know the danger was there.
Ishihara could completely destroy Izo. He had no doubt that he could survive a few gunshot wounds for the split second it would take him to snap Izo's neck if it ever came to it.
He'd die in the strike of course, but it would be a worthy sacrifice if any harm were to ever come to Haru.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Entering, Akihiko glanced at the tv, raising one eyebrow at the program. "I do hope you're not charging this to the Ishi cable bill..." he spoke before pushing the OFF button on the tv and turning, hands on his hips, to the other man.

"Dinner. Beer. Pizza. Firepit out back." Akihiko smirked. "You in? It was actually Izzy's idea... but I liked the sound of it. Besides, you always keep telling me you want to have a few beers so..." the entire time he'd been getting closer to the couch, and now he leaned down, effectively trapping Michi there. "How about it? I won't take 'no' for an answer... Michi-kun." the musician teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:36 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Izo watched ever inch of that reaction from the blink to the malicious smile. "Somehow with his personality I think he'd rather you turn the tables on him. Are you sure that would get through to Azriel? And I agree...he is insane." Izo's grin had a touch of malice as You continued. Oh he certainly like listening to the Shark's evaluation. The Spider was quite amused. Of course, he also savored the idea that Ishihara might be just a little bit rougher on Azriel next time they were together in the pit. Maybe he wouldn't have to put Katsu in his place at all.

"True, Yamada-san isn't a weakling nor naive even if he has never been invited to the pit to play. Maybe I'll have a more experience man like you take a go at him one day and become his handler If he ever pisses me off to the point of no return. Although, he's a little to smart to go that far from what I've seen. Maybe that is good for him...eh?" Izo said with cruel smile that clung to his face as if he would relish the thought of seeing You handle Yamada. OH what the spider didn't know....

"But...you're right, Katsu isn't ready for larger game and I'm not about to put him in a position to make a complete mess of things. Besides both you and Yamada-san...well in a round about way...Yamada-san work for me. It wouldn't be in the best interest of Smash to let everyone at each others throats now would it?" He smirked back at Ishihara's smirk. Both men having very dark unsettling thoughts that neither would ever share.

"So you have anything else Ishihara-kun? Before I step out to dinner? I'll actually be watching Azriel's performance tonight from a discreet location. I think even I deserve a moment of relaxation this holiday season."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:50 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi grinned broadly as his eyes strayed to the TV. "Hey they told me to watch what I wanted. So...I'm watching what I wanted."

But then Akhiko turned it off! "Chotto matte! dame! Dang, Akihiko! It was just getting to the best part!" Michi crossed his arms as he leaned forward and looked up at the man from his comfy spot on the warm couch. "I can't believe you turned that off. Ishi-san has you whipped!"

However, the word...BEER caught his attention as he listened to the man's idea. And he started leaning back as Akihiko inched closer until he was glancing side to side - trapped. "Mm..tempting....and if you're not taking no for answer, then I guess yes is my only choice." he licked his lips looking at that body just before. After Skinamax, Michi would have rather been making out with the man that was leaning over and teasing him. He wished he could tease back but....dang it!!!!!! Akihiko was practically a MARRIED man right now! Good lord.

Michi sucked his tongue back in; almost biting it as he tried to control his thoughts with something more appropriate, "Pizza, Beer and a Firepit sound like fun. Maybe I can even taste a few more American brews before going home." Michi actually enjoyed being a social creature so the idea of hanging out was a good one for him. However, he wondered if they could all escape the madness for awhile.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

"Me handle Yamada-san?" Ishihara acted, and brilliantly so, as if he were considering the idea. "I wouldn't mind being the one in charge IF he ever pisses you off that badly. But to go after him would hurt Shou-san... and no one wants that. In fact, I wouldn't put it past Shou-san to jump ship if that were to happen. No doubt Ohayou would welcome him with open arms?" the man asked with a raised eyebrow.

Standing from the seat, papers in hand, You shook his head. "No, that was all I wished to discuss. I'll check my emails even on vacation, just in case something new develops with the package... and I'll pick Azriel up tomorrow morning from the dorms. We'll catch a, as much as I loath the idea right now, flight, or rather have a pilot take the company plane, down to Okinawa in the morning and, hopefully.... by tomorrow night, Azriel will have his new pet. I've about had my fill of air travel so when I return to Tokyo... I'll be returning by train." the man smiled pleasantly, not wanting too many more cricks.

Which of course this all meant that Haru would have to head down via bullet train in the morning as well.
He just hoped his partner could get away from Shou that fast...

"As for Azriel and the pit... I'll make a point to develop something new... just so I can test it on him when I get back." he added with a wink, always happy to make someone scream for the spider.

As long as that someone wasn't close to his own heart, of course.

"Enjoy the relaxation, Matsumoto-san. As long as Azriel doesn't faint, I have a feeling his fans will be floored from what I've heard via the news and blogs lately. I look forward to the performance." and with that, Ishihara excused himself from the man's office.

Of course... he stopped by the secretary's desk and dropped off the necessary paperwork.
He would be writing up raises tonight for his own department... just so it would coincide with the media backlash at Narcissus.

Then, he headed home.

An hour of driving time later and the man was slipping his shoes off at the door. "Tadaima!" he called out, wondering where Haru was.

Akihiko noticed the uneasiness in Michi... that quick lick of his lips...
Reaching one hand out he placed it on the physical therapist's chest and pushed down just enough to pin the man.
"You'd better tell Izzy then, because he's ordering Japanese beer for one thing. If you have a request, I'd make it before he finishing ordering the pizza." the musician spoke...
Just before turning around and sitting, rather unceremoniously, on Michi's lap. He smirked, knowing quite well that the man probably would have had a pillow there had the young Koyasu entered the room any later.
"And what, pray tell, is the best part, hmm?" the musician asked, blue eyes flickering from the turned off screen and back to Tanaka.
Luckily, Akihiko didn't weigh much.
"Whipped or not... I can still tease you." he smirked, one eyebrow raised as a challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

"Yes you. Wouldn't you enjoy a challenge, Ishiharu-kun?" he smirked as he watched the world go by outside. "But you're right. Shou would have a fit beyond fits. And well, when he gets that upset everything around him becomes chaos. His fans even become...mmm....impossible. Did you know that I've had a private party do a study of his fans and they are the most...devoted and insanely loyal bunch of chaos I've encountered in Japan. I'm not looking forward to the amount of security it will take the next time Shou appears on stage. Azriel probably should go to Shou's next concert if he wants to see a real fandom and learn a lesson about Power on stage. I know that Narcissus also has that Power but he's on the decline I think."

Izo shook his head then sighed, "As the VP PR, I wish you could figure out what motivates Shou's fans. And spread that to the other stars...especially Azriel. Maybe I should have you spend time with Shou...and learn how he works. We need to take advantage of his High...and manipulate it to our advantage."

"Yes, then have a good vacation and if I need anything I'll be sure to send word through proper channels. Mm...No don't take the corporate jet. I don't need Ohayou getting wind of my plane being seen down in Okinawa. So...mmm...chotto." He picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Yeah, Rin-kun, I need a favor. Okinawa for two. Oh...yeah. priority shipping. No drop ship. Hahaha yeah...no parachutes. Just get them there and return...mmm...might need you do fast stop in Kyoto then return to Hanada Airport. Morning yeah crack of dawn. Alright. Gate 5 - drive up. Yeah...payment upon completion." he said as he hung up the phone.

"Your ride is ready. Hanada Airport 5:30am at Gate 5. So be there by 5 am with Azriel in tow. You'll be their early but you'll need time to know the lay of the land and find your target. Rin-kun will be waiting at Gate 5 for you that night...if you need more time you can make arrangements with him." Izo said cooly as walked back over and push the dead cigar in to the ashtray.

Izo chuckled at the mention of trains. "Shou really did put you through...hell didn't he?"

"Ah...I will definitely enjoy hearing your results after you've a chance to test it on him." Izo was rather pleased with that idea but his happiness was weighing more on the future acquisition in Okinawa.

"Mm...Yes, they will be floored....I'm sure of it." Izo was confident in Katsu's ability as a musician but he knew that the star still had a ways to go.

"Oh yes, by the way, I'd like to hear more about Shou and Izzy Lucky when you come back from Kyoto. Because...." he clicked a button on the screen and played the video from the Party. "There is an intense relationship there....Ishihara-kun. I can hear it in the music. And even if this song is about...Narcissus, the connection between my star and that rising comet will affect my business if I'm...not careful." Indeed, Izo knew talent, he had an ear for the business. He could tell....he knew...that two weeks on a boat in the middle of nowhere...was dangerous unless he owned both properties.

Then he let Ishihara go...It was like a release of a couple strands from the great web, letting the shark swim a little bit more.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok I'll tell Ishi-san but Akihiko!" he squirmed as the tempter pinned him back. "You're being very difficult today. Dang it!" Even worse, Akihiko sat down in his lap drive him crazy. He had to fight off the other more interesting ideas that popped to mind like making out with the seductive man right here on the couch. Forget Ishi-san for an hour!

But....he was trying so dang hard NOT to make that mistake. And Akihiko wasn't making it any easier. "The best part is NOT to be talked about between you and I, or you'll end up flat on that couch with me ravishing your sexy soft lips....and...NO...nevermind. Akihiko! You're whipped and I'm the victim!" He put his stronger arms around Akihiko's legs and back then lifted him up from his sitting position and turned around and sat him down on the couch gently of course. Before standing up with his arms crossed.

"You need to learn control. You've got a boyfriend now...mmmhhhmmm...You're nothing but trouble! And I need to go to the bathroom before we go out." He turned and rushed to the bathroom closing the door quickly before sitting down on the stall. Good god Akihiko was a handful! Ishi-san held the leash but dang it....The man was too dang hot not to....Ugh!!! WHY ME!!?

Several minutes later, Michi felt confident enough to walk of the john and face the handsome and wicked tease.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 pm
LINKS FOR YOU KAIKO!
http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/n64/project64.html
http://www.coolrom.com/roms/n64/t/ (go to the O section and select "onegai monster")

As Ishihara was putting his coat up, shoes left by the front door, he thought back to some of what Izo had asked.

Hell yes... it had been a sort of waiting and hoping hell being stuck with Shou. It wasn't that he didn't like the man... Shou just had a way of somehow dodging everything.
You had to pull out all the stops to get the man on the damn plane!

Then there was the bit about Shou and Izzy Lucky... even You could see a relationship there.
He didn't know what was to be done about it except to keep the two apart, which would be impossible since the mercurial star always got his way.
Well, nine times out of ten anyway.

But the plane, the private flight, was welcome. It would keep Ohayou suspicions down if it were a simple charter flight. Wouldn't be the first time he'd flown that way either.
But he doubted that Azriel would like it... which mean he just really hoped that the pilot was well paid because Ishihara had a feeling he was going to strangle the batty musician halfway through the flight.
An unconscious Katsu was better than an annoying Azriel any day.

There wasn't any objection to working closer with Shou... in fact Ishihara actually liked the idea. It meant he'd get to spend more time with Haru.
Sure, they couldn't let on about their relationship... but still...

"Haru-kun, doko?!" You called out to the strangely silent apartment.

All the while, Akihiko just smirked.
He didn't say anything at all.

When Michi returned from the bathroom though, he would find the musician on the same couch, reclining in a similar fashion as the physical therapist had been earlier.
Only no tv...

"I'm difficult every day." he replied, taking up their earlier conversation... that devilish smirk still in place. "AND, might I point out..." his blue eyes narrowed just a tad bit more. "I was having to hold back. A lot. Especially in the damn clothing stores yesterday. I'm not whipped. I'm simply saving us all from me having to one day murder whoever puts their hands on Izzy Lucky that ISN'T me... or you in a physical therapist kind of way... unless it's all three of us cause then, well..." he shrugged, as if this made alllll the sense in the world to him.

Standing, he put an arm around Michi's shoulders, steering the man toward the door with him. "Look, it comes down to this, Michi-kun. I'm a jealous man. I can't have you AND Izzy because that means Izzy can have someone who ISN'T me. Sad to say... I really want Izzy more than you, no offense because... well you're incredible too... but I LOVE Ruki. You're my friend with benefits... even if those benefits may have expired for now. I just don't want to come home to find Izzy with another man and... well I don't know for sure what I'd do... but it wouldn't be pretty."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

When You got home, the house was quiet although searching further it was easy to discover the reason why. Haru had fallen asleep stretched out on the bed, his glasses half on and off his face just hanging by an ear. In front of him on the bed was a laptop and notes with times and maps of locations. Two columns. One which said Restaurants, the other said Bars. Strewn everywhere else on the bed was other work. Such as Shou's schedule and a couple of things he pulled out just in case they were going to pack. While Haru was normally organized, sometimes he did fall to his College tendencies and everything sprawled in the area when he fell asleep in the middle of making progress.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Great. Well, see while your thinking about yourself you should think about me too. I have to hold back when you start pouring it on. God what am I going to do with you. It's not like I can go out and find a girl right now." He pointed out then said, "You got Ishi-san here. Makes it easy for you to go make out and have a good time. It's not like I can run to Takagi-san's room and take out my 'frustrations' on him."

He laughed when he thought about it because he doubted that Yuuji could ever consider something like that and not that he'd ever in his days force something like that on a married man. "Yeah I know you can't have me. And you've just said the key thing here. The benefits have expired. You've got to accept that too. You can't just jump in my lap anymore like you please. It's over, Akihiko. We're just friends now. No benefits, no over the top teasing that puts both of us on edge. If you've got to stay that committed to Ishi-san then you've got to start toning it down at least with me. It's more than flirting when you do what you do."

Michi was steered out the room and followed Akihiko down to the big back yard. There was a large in ground fire pit complete with wood at the side and equipment in a well kept shed. Several comfortable chairs were around the pit with tables and even pokers for the fire to roast marshmallows on to make S'mores.

"Looks like we could have a real party back here if we wanted." said Michi as he walked around the well manicured setting of bushes and small trees. Further back was a tire swing in a larger tree that swayed in the wind.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 pm

"I don't really know how to tone it down." Akihiko admitted as he headed over to the fire pit and began to stack the wood carefully.

A few glances around and the man moved to the bushes, gathering some fallen leaves, before piling them into the pit to help keep the warmth.
The musician knelt beside the pit, using his own lighter to catch some of the leaves and one end of a small log on fire. Standing, Akihiko pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lit one, taking a slow pull on it.

"Izzy understands that I flirt. It's unconscious. As long as I keep in my pants though, I figure I'm good to go." he said with a sigh, tilting his head back to look up. "You know, I really should have worn a shirt... it's going to get cold eventually... right?"

He didn't really understand the way LA weather worked...

Eventually, Ishihara made his way into the bedroom... and couldn't help but smile.
Seeing Haru like that... it brought back some very fond memories.
As silently as he could, You picked up the papers, stacking them neatly, before closing the laptop and moving it off the bed. Once everything was put away, he laid down, careful to just barely brush his hand against Yamada's face as he removed the man's glasses.

"Haru-kun..." Ishihara whispered, not wanting to startle his partner. "Tadaima."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games