Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Stupid question I guess...but what the heck is the "till"?

Anyways, saw the live action Dragon Ball movie this morning, not sure what to think of it...other then to take a flamer and purge the heretics who came up with it with righteous fire.
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Syumerrt
Stupid question I guess...but what the heck is the "till"?

Anyways, saw the live action Dragon Ball movie this morning, not sure what to think of it...other then to take a flamer and purge the heretics who came up with it with righteous fire.
In this case, it's the cashbox, the register. That which is used by the cashier to tender change.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

at least your not getting taken out with him. keeping your job is always a good thing
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Levina-jade
at least your not getting taken out with him. keeping your job is always a good thing
Agreed. In a sense, it could be thought of as pretty fortunate that you're getting all the extra hours.

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:32 am

One of my friends got a ticket tonight for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

I'm gonna kick his a** once he's sober enough to remember it.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:07 am

Another night without sleep! Huzzah!

On an unrelated note, I'm relatively certain that Gary Busey does not start his day off with a cup of coffee. Instead, he starts his day with a brisk trip through the dryer.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 am

Followed by several cups of coffee.
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:19 am

Lt. Brookman
Huh, one of my coworkers was fired today because he had his hand in the till too often. I was worried for a bit that I would be sacked as well, seeing as I shared most shifts with him, but as our district manager explained, they had all of us under investigation (When we use the till we use a personal code to log in to use it) and he was the only one in the bunch who large showed differences when working. Plus, when confronted by the facts he admitted it straight away.

Hoo boy, I didn't like working with the guy because he wasn't that knowledgeable or active, but theft? It really left me amazed and somewhat shocked. On the plus side he won't be joining us on our UK staff trip early June, on the downside we're understaffed, next week I'm up for seven long days. crying
You certainly work in an interesting place. sweatdrop

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkweaver66

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:18 am

Caleidah
Another night without sleep! Huzzah!

sounds like me recently. i have been grabbing sleep wherever and whenever i can, since im spending so many nights up working on my Final Major for college...
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
Huh, one of my coworkers was fired today because he had his hand in the till too often. I was worried for a bit that I would be sacked as well, seeing as I shared most shifts with him, but as our district manager explained, they had all of us under investigation (When we use the till we use a personal code to log in to use it) and he was the only one in the bunch who large showed differences when working. Plus, when confronted by the facts he admitted it straight away.

Hoo boy, I didn't like working with the guy because he wasn't that knowledgeable or active, but theft? It really left me amazed and somewhat shocked. On the plus side he won't be joining us on our UK staff trip early June, on the downside we're understaffed, next week I'm up for seven long days. crying
I'll say. First pissing, now stealing.

I got a comforting call from the district manager yesterday where he personally assured that nobody else was under suspicion, while I've heard my coworkers tell me this it does feel a whole lot more assuring when the man himself tells you, which does a lot to boost our spirits. We're still left with an odd feeling of betrayal and being ripped by someone we knew somewhat well. I'm really curious about why he did it. Maybe he was just that stupid? Or maybe he couldn't make ends meet or whatever its called in the UK and US.

One hell of a week if you ask me. sweatdrop

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:54 am

Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman

I'll say. First pissing, now stealing.

I got a comforting call from the district manager yesterday where he personally assured that nobody else was under suspicion, while I've heard my coworkers tell me this it does feel a whole lot more assuring when the man himself tells you, which does a lot to boost our spirits. We're still left with an odd feeling of betrayal and being ripped by someone we knew somewhat well. I'm really curious about why he did it. Maybe he was just that stupid? Or maybe he couldn't make ends meet or whatever its called in the UK and US.

One hell of a week if you ask me. sweatdrop
Desperate people are known to do stupid things.
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:26 am

sundays blow

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

Kaori Kapoigne
sundays blow
Hey, I -like- Sundays.
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 am

DarkElf27
Kaori Kapoigne
sundays blow
Hey, I -like- Sundays.
I wasn't generalizing or speaking for the entire population.

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Kaori Kapoigne
DarkElf27
Kaori Kapoigne
sundays blow
Hey, I -like- Sundays.
I wasn't generalizing or speaking for the entire population.
You really should, otherwise world domination will never happen. wink
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games