Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 pm
-Tiffany is so startled, her pen goes flying and gets stuck right in Kits hair- eek gonk Oh my gosh, Kits, I am so sorry!!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop

-looks down at Thistle from her perch on a stool- Hi, Thistle, how are you?

-lazily looks back over at Amy- Oh not much, spent most the day resting. How bout you?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:19 pm
*removes the pen from her hair* neutral I'm just glad it didn't hit my ear... That would've hurt. *walks over to the lounge, the golden furry animal on a leash following her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:29 pm
{{Crap. Didn't see your post, Kits. I'm sorry. Otherwise, I would have posted as Jessi.}}

Thistle squeaked happily. "Good! You? Happy?"

Amy clicked her tongue for Phoenix to come over to her so she could get the streamer off. As he was walking toward her, Amy responded to Dame. "That sounds wonderful! Hopefully it won't be too hard for you to get to sleep tonight. And I'm doing good. Spent the whole day taking down the decorations."

Right before Phoenix got to Amy, something bright caught his attention. He meowed softly and then went over to the animal on the leash and started sniffing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:36 pm
I'm alright. -smiles at the pony before responding to Amy-

-she shrugs- Oh, -smirks at Tommy as he hands her the cocoa and takes a sip- I'm not too worried about that. -she says while still smirking at Tommy over her mug-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 pm
*the fluffy animal stares curiously at Phoenix before sniffing him*

Hey Phoenix. *bends over to pet him, then goes up to where dame and Amy are, the length of the leash allowing the animal to stay where it is* Hi. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 pm
{{Sorry. I gotta head to bed. It's late.}}

Thistle squeaked happily at Dame. "Good!"

Amy nodded and smiled. "That's good to hear. I wish I could fall asleep easily, no matter how much I slept during the day. I'd get to sleep all the time, then. But I just can't get myself to go to sleep when I've slept a lot already."

Phoenix looked up at Kits, meowed at her, and then went back to sniffing the odd animal. It mewed at it and then raised its paw at it. It wasn't going to hit it or anything. It just wanted to see what it would do.

Amy looked over at Kits and smiled. "Hi Kits. I'm sorry it's so late because I have to head out. I spent all day taking down the decorations, and I'm really tired. I hope you both have a good night. I hope you got to enjoy the decorations, too, Kits. Also, I still have presents I have to give you and Karrie."

Amy picked up Thistle and Phoenix and then headed out.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:05 pm
Night Amy! whee -waves at Thistle and Phoenix as well, and then slowly licks the little bit of cocoa off her top lip. Tommy just rolls his eyes. rolleyes dame chuckles and swivels in her stool, grinning at Kits- Hey darling, how's you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:13 pm
*the animal just stares at Phoenix impassively*

Amy, you didn't have... *before she can finish what she's saying, Amy's gone* sweatdrop

*turns to dame* I'm all right... kinda tired. I had to borrow Karrie's car today to go to a friend's. She wanted me to watch her pet while she's on vacation. I have no idea what it is, though. sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:19 pm
-looks down at it and raises an eyebrow- It looks like a golden cinchilla... neutral confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 pm
I have no idea. confused It seems content to just follow me around, though. So far, at least.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 pm
Yeah...weird. What's its name?

-drinks some more cocoa and leans over the bar and half purrs-half whispers to Tommy if she could have some chocolate cream pie- wink

-Tommy ignores the advance and says sure, going to the fridge to get some-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 pm
She said it was Aglaia. *perches on a stool and asks Tommy to get her some apple cider before he walks away*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:51 pm
Well that's a mouthful.... -smiles and thanks Tommy as he brings the pie and cider-

-dame digs in and then takes another sip of her cocoa-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 pm
Yeah, it is. She likes odd names. *nods to Tommy* Thanks. *takes a drink*

So how're you?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm
I'm alright. Getting tired again even though I slept most the day.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games