Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm
Amy looked down at her outfit when Karrie said she looked great. She blushed again and grinned. It always made her feel really good when Karrie said she looked really nice.

She turned when she heard what Karrie said about the bouquet. She was so touched that he would think of something like that for someone, anyone else, but she was also quite tickled.

Amy started to giggle and shake her head. "Karrie... that's so sweet... but I was thinking the same thing, too, and got her a present as well! I gave her a day to Pandora's Spa and offered to watch her pets for her while she did that. Kind of like the gift we gave her for watching Thistle and Velcore when we were on our trip. I gave it to her today when I was over at her house."

She giggled again and then went over to Karrie. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and shook her head. "Oh man... We're starting to think alike now, Karrie. I'd be worried if I were you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:28 pm
eek eek burning_eyes *tries to keep cool as sees Kits outfit*

*tries not to drool as eyes roam body*

redface *realises what doing and quickly brings eyes back up to met her eyes*

sweatdrop burning_eyes burning_eyes eek

Hi Kits. *voice breaks, clears throat* You look hot...er.... sweatdrop I mean gorgeous! Gorgeous! sweatdrop *stammers over words*  

rodenrock

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 pm
*laughs* Well... I think it's more like you're starting to think like me. I've always gotten her something small for Valentine's day. *chuckles and leans down to kiss her*

*realizes how late it's getting* We'd better get going. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm
*blushes and wonders if her outfit might be a little too much for tonight* Thank you. redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm
redface sweatdrop burning_eyes My pleasure. *focuses on face instead of teh rest of her body*

I got you a little something... *holds out a Fresh Face Forward gourmet candy bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:38 pm
Chef_Karrie
*laughs* Well... I think it's more like you're starting to think like me. I've always gotten her something small for Valentine's day. *chuckles and leans down to kiss her*

*realizes how late it's getting* We'd better get going. sweatdrop

Amy giggled, kissed Karrie back, and then looked up at the clock. She nodded. "Alright. Let's head out. I'm excited to see where we're going!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm
Oh. *takes the candy bar* That looks really good. I... I'd better put it way so none of my pets get to it. sweatdrop Would... would you like to come in for a minute? *steps aside so he can come inside*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm
*smiles and hopes he won't disappoint her* After you. *gestures for her to go outside first*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 pm
Thank you. *smiles and steps inside, waiting for her to put the candy away. Looks around at her pets and her lovely home* You have a beautiful home, Miss Kits. And so many pets! *laughs and checks watch discretely. Grins inside about the night planned*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 pm
Amy followed Karrie out of the house with a huge grin on her face. "I'm excited!"

She waited for him to lock up. She didn't know if they were walking or taking the car.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 pm
Thank you. *goes into the kitchen, putting the candy in a secure drawer, and comes back out with a small wrapped package* I made these earlier... they're still a bit warm. I hope you like peanut butter cookies. redface *gives him the package* I know it's not much...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:55 pm
*follows Amy out, locking the door, then opening the car door for her* I hope you like where we're going. *after she gets in, he drives over to Chatty Kathy's*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:58 pm
surprised ! eek ! Kits! *grabs her in a hug and swings her around* Peanut butter cookies are my favorite! heart biggrin *kisses her forehead then puts her down* Thank you! Do you know how hard it is to find good homemade peanut butter cookies in the city? Impossible! *opens the package and tastes one, groaning* OMG *says with mouth full* These are delicious. The perfect mix of warm, crunch yet still soft. Mmmmmm heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm
*blushes and giggles when he swings her around* I'm glad you like them. Peanut butter cookies are my favorite too. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 pm
*grins* You certainly know the way to a man's heart, Miss Kits. *pats stomach* Through their stomach! xd *grins and snags another cookie, also offering one to her* Shall we be going? ^_^ *offers her arm*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games