Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 am
{{ Unpause... blaugh }}

Setting the bottle of Chardonnay in the center of the table, Daniel gave the girls each a look anda smile. Finally he gave a small nod of his head.

"I will be with you...shortly. I have one more thing to attend to. Meanwhile, enjoy and relax."

Giving a small bow of the head and another internal smile, Daniel turned and slowly walked off into the den. Once in the darker room, he made his way to the large entertainment system there and turned on the radio. Finding a station of smooth jazz, Daniel turned it on softly, and set the it to be piped through the rest of the large cabin. That done, he walked to the center of the room and knelt down on the floor. Closing his eyes, Daniel focused on calming himself. It had been a much more tumultuous day that he had expected, emotionally. He smiled slightly to himself, as he decided that it was a perfect example of why he simply needed to accept things as they came.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 am
Amy popped a piece of cubed cheese in her mouth and sighed softly. After eating it, she smiled. "It's also light and refreshing. It fills you up but doesn't feel heavy. Great for hot tubbing!!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 am
Jessi giggled. "Is 'hot-tubbing' even a word?"

She ate a small slice of cheese. Right when she was done, the soft jazz music started to play over the speakers. Her eyes widened slightly and then a small smile appeared on her face.

"Well, I hope Daniel comes back soon so he can enjoy all the hard work he's put into this with us."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 pm
I don't know if it is or not, but it's not the first time I've heard it. *nibbles on some cheese*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Amy nodded and smiled brightly at Jessi. "See? Not the first person to say it."

That just caused Jessi to shake her head and laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm
Amy walked into her and Karrie's house feeling so refreshed and light... The trip had done her well, as had helping Kits get ready and just be able to hang out with her again. She found out that she had even missed Kits' pets!

She shut the door behind her and smiled. She set her overnight bag down at the door. "I'm home!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 pm
*walks out of the kitchen with one hand behind his back* Welcome home. ^_^ *walks up to Amy and leans down to kiss her, keeping his hand behind his back* I know it's a day early, but Happy Valentine's day. *holds out a bouquet for her*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:43 pm
Amy was a little caught off guard when Karrie came over and kissed her, but she found herself smiling and returning the kiss happily. She went to wrap her arms around his neck, but he pulled back and presented the most beautiful bouquet to her.

She gasped and carefully took it. "Oh Karrie!! This is so beautiful... I love the pink and red in it... oh my gosh! Some of the roses are even green! This is so pretty!"

Amy looked back up at him and then brushed a kiss against his lips again. "Thank you, Karrie."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm
*smiles widely, glad to get such an enthusiastic response* You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. *rests his hand on her hip* I have a vase ready for them in the kitchen already.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm
Amy blushed when Karrie put his hand on her hip and grinned. He was being awfully affectionate today and she was really enjoying it.

"You do? That's great, Karrie. Thank you."

She kissed his cheek and then finally stepped back. It was then that she got a good look at him. Her cheeks reddened just a little bit more and she grinned.

"You look really nice, Karrie. I really like that shirt." She was still grinning as she walked toward the kitchen to put the roses in the vase.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:09 pm
*stands outside Kits door, adjusting tie. Coughs, trying to get up nerve*

redface sweatdrop

*takes a breath and knocks, waiting paitently*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 pm
*grins and follows Amy into the kitchen* Thanks. I thought, since this is our Valentine's dinner, it would be appropriate to wear red. *nods to the other bouquet on the counter* Those are for Kits. I'll drop them off at her house tomorrow.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Amy grinned and nodded. "It's a good idea, and the same one I had. Well, I wore pink instead of red. I hope I look okay for where we're going..."

When she saw the bouquet on the counter, she got excited at first, but when Karrie said that it was for Kits, she deflated a little bit. "Oh... That was really nice of you, Karrie."

She went and put her bouquet in the vase.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:17 pm
*takes a deep breath, walks up to the door and opens it* Hi Rod. *can't help blushing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:21 pm
You look great, Amy. *grins as he looks her over*

*notices her disappointed look when he says who the other bouquet is for* I ordered them a few days ago, before she had a date. I didn't want her to not have a present on Valentine's day...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games